Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/16/2017 11:25:38 PM EDT
Never realized there's one in the Usual Suspects...watching now.

Link Posted: 10/17/2017 12:04:44 AM EDT
[#1]
"One, two, three, four, five, six, seven... Heh, Oswald was a fag."  Brian Singer doesn't have it in him to direct an action scene like Michael Mann, but it is still one of the best crime films ever.
Link Posted: 10/17/2017 9:25:55 AM EDT
[#2]
He flip ya.
Link Posted: 10/17/2017 11:33:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
"One, two, three, four, five, six, seven... Heh, Oswald was a fag."  Brian Singer doesn't have it in him to direct an action scene like Michael Mann, but it is still one of the best crime films ever.
View Quote
A friend of mine saw that movie years ago and he highly recommended it to me. I finally saw it on cable TV and wasn't that impressed. I figured it out before Kevin Spacey's character was released from the police station.  The first thing that got my attention that the character was not telling the truth was that their names sounded extremely "fishy." It sounded like he was making them up on the fly as he was telling his "story." Based on that alone I didn't trust that he was being truthful about anything. And, I was correct. The "surprise ending" was no surprise to me at all. It was lame.
Link Posted: 10/17/2017 7:00:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
A friend of mine saw that movie years ago and he highly recommended it to me. I finally saw it on cable TV and wasn't that impressed. I figured it out before Kevin Spacey's character was released from the police station.  The first thing that got my attention that the character was not telling the truth was that their names sounded extremely "fishy." It sounded like he was making them up on the fly as he was telling his "story." Based on that alone I didn't trust that he was being truthful about anything. And, I was correct. The "surprise ending" was no surprise to me at all. It was lame.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Great story, bra.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top