Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/3/2017 9:44:53 AM EDT
Hasn't sold better than any other bullpup?
Also, I've read it shoots better than the X95.
Link Posted: 10/3/2017 9:53:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Read their press release.
Link Posted: 10/3/2017 10:00:55 AM EDT
[#2]
I suspect it is a marketing choice made by IWI to steamline production.   The X95 has pretty much supplanted the Tavor in the IDF even though the US version is not the exact same rifle as the IDF Tavor.

When IWI started selling the Tavor SAR in the US the IWI Pennsylvania facility was not distributing any other firearms to my knowledge.  IWI has since started importing several other long guns and handguns through their PA facility.   I suspect it is a production capacity issue where it is financially beneficial to drop the Tavor SAR.   If production capacity  becomes available IWI might do short specialty runs of the SAR for the US market.   Many of the parts are manufactured in Isreal for the SAR and assembled in the US.   It could be a supply issue in Israel as much as a perceived lack of sales in the US of the SAR.
Link Posted: 10/3/2017 10:22:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 5:28:36 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Hasn't sold better than any other bullpup?
Also, I've read it shoots better than the X95.
View Quote

When the X95 first came out, there were a few blaming bad accuracy with it.

A bad day at the range.

We all know it wasn't their trigger fingers be having a problem.  

Accuracy differences between the two is just that --- BS.

Today, many of the ( girls )  think of the Original Tavor as we do the North Pole.

I know where it is, but, I'm not interested in going there right now... though, I would still like the option of knowing it is still around should I change my mind.

The Tavor isn't the North Pole..

IWI is in the business of making a profit too survive.

It seems we have chicks running about..

They believe they deserve a whole shopping mall of choices.

Shop around to pick and choose while tucking in their skirts.
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 9:27:30 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/6/2017 6:43:38 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

<Let's keep it "tech" please.  I want to allow as broad an interpretation of "tech" as possible here, including marketing, sales, trends in bullpups, company info etc.

This doesn't fit that.

Thanks. >
View Quote
I am so happy that you took it upon yourself as too what should be allowed and not be allowed to be posted here.  

Belly hurt?

Does this fit your so called "Tech"  

""Hasn't sold better than any other bullpup""

Also, I've read it shoots better than the X95"".

LOL

Man, I've been away for several months. I would have never thought I would come back only too see so much entertainment.

Folks,, It's time to get the Snowflake Firearm owners out of here.... Shitting myself right now.. It is starting to Suck --- BIGLY.

Where did our people go?

Are you laying back making Sandwiches? Are you doing the Family laundry?
Link Posted: 10/6/2017 12:01:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I am so happy that you took it upon yourself as too what should be allowed and not be allowed to be posted here.  

Belly hurt?

Does this fit your so called "Tech"  

""Hasn't sold better than any other bullpup""

Also, I've read it shoots better than the X95"".

LOL

Man, I've been away for several months. I would have never thought I would come back only too see so much entertainment.

Folks,, It's time to get the Snowflake Firearm owners out of here.... Shitting myself right now.. It is starting to Suck --- BIGLY.

Where did our people go?

Are you laying back making Sandwiches? Are you doing the Family laundry?
View Quote
In before the ban

He's the moderator so he does get to choose what is allowable and what is not.
Link Posted: 10/6/2017 12:14:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/6/2017 12:29:10 PM EDT
[#9]
(cough..) Hey um Staff? Gotta second?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top