Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/30/2017 2:16:13 PM EDT
Anyone have one of those 10/22 faux P90 conversion kits?  How do you like it?  I'm interested, but I have to shoot lefty.  Does the shell deflector work well enough to allow you to forget about the ejection happening at your mouth?
Link Posted: 9/30/2017 8:42:12 PM EDT
[#1]
I had one for a while, and it worked well, but I didn't shoot it lefty.  It did freak out more than a few ROs when all clear was called, though!

I liked it, but had to sell it off due to some financial difficulties.  Trigger was long and indistinct; if I do another one, I'll get the BX25 trigger installed.
Link Posted: 9/30/2017 9:14:13 PM EDT
[#2]
I have one. Bought both the HTA stock and the RJF stock when they came out. I like the HTA stock so much i sold the RJF to finance the stamp for the 10/22 to cut it down.
Link Posted: 9/30/2017 10:50:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Love mine, bit of a PITA to do a real field-strip and cleaning as you'll have to split the shells apart.  No experience shooting it lefty, but I can say that with an integral suppressor it's just stupid amounts of fun.  Note you'll need an 18" to avoid OAL issues - e.g. the GLT ISR

https://gltactical.com/product/integrally-suppressed-1022-barrel-only/

ETA: Yes, a BX trigger is almost a must-have (I suppose any quality trigger would do, hard to beat the BX on price/performance).  Also get the back-to-back magazine coupler - two factory 10rds back-to-back are easy to manipulate and don't protrude obnoxiously like the BX-25 or similar mags do.  If memory serves, I got the extended magazine release separately - that's also a win (might be included nowadays).
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top