BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/8/2017 9:50:11 AM EDT
I've been waiting for a LH conversion kit for 18" barrel and bolt, 5.56

They have right hand kits too

Just giving a heads up fwiw
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 11:03:27 PM EDT
[#1]
With the discontinuation of the SAR it seems that they're trying to offload these - or the timing means nothing and this is just a coincidence.
Link Posted: 9/12/2017 1:46:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
With the discontinuation of the SAR it seems that they're trying to offload these - or the timing means nothing and this is just a coincidence.
View Quote
They have had barrel assemblies for the SARs on their web store for a long time just out of stock. Since it's the same barrel assembly as a x95 just lacking a cut for the o rings and different mounting stuff to interface with the SAR chassis I don't see why they would need to offload anything.
Link Posted: 9/13/2017 11:08:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
They have had barrel assemblies for the SARs on their web store for a long time just out of stock. Since it's the same barrel assembly as a x95 just lacking a cut for the o rings and different mounting stuff to interface with the SAR chassis I don't see why they would need to offload anything.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
They just got them in , I've bee waiting for one for a year
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top