Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/30/2017 12:15:37 PM EDT
Found these old type (two hole) AUG scope spanners: https://www.evike.com/products/65446/

It's made from steel and fits my AUG that has the two hole scope adjusting knobs.

AJ
Link Posted: 8/31/2017 10:13:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Interesting - how well does the magnet hold it in place?
Link Posted: 8/31/2017 11:48:28 PM EDT
[#2]
It's made for airsoft but you're saying it works on your actual AUG?
Link Posted: 9/1/2017 8:15:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It's made for airsoft but you're saying it works on your actual AUG?
View Quote
Yes, it does.

It's better made than the original Steyr tool too.

AJ
Link Posted: 9/1/2017 9:04:52 PM EDT
[#4]
I'll probably buy one, unless someone wants to get a couple to save on shipping...

The original factory sight tool is something really easy to lose, this looks like it won't disappear so easily. I put a keychain on one after misplacing one tool.

FWIW, Steyr's handguns use the same scope adjustment tool to lock and unlock the trigger mechanism. If you need an original style scope tool, Steyr can help you out.
Link Posted: 9/2/2017 12:00:34 AM EDT
[#5]
I will have to look at the bit, but I think a #8 tamper proof spanner bit will work too.  Cheap.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top