Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/24/2017 6:14:41 AM EDT
Im going to order some back ups for my rifle. I  see PJ's sells a common replacement set. $160   Is there anything else I would definitely want to squirrel away. What about action springs ??? Thanks WarDawg
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 9:16:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Im going to order some back ups for my rifle. I  see PJ's sells a common replacement set. $160   Is there anything else I would definitely want to squirrel away. What about action springs ??? Thanks WarDawg
View Quote

Definitely check out battlefield vegas logs on AUG which is out there, just gotta search for it.

Based on his word, extractorS, pinS, and pin springS are what you should be procuring.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 11:21:37 AM EDT
[#2]
I'd add to that a firing pin and bolt cam pin (which isn't included in the kit). 
Link Posted: 8/25/2017 12:01:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Gas regulator.

It's not going to break, but I've read of multiple people launching them downrange after being improperly installed.

You'll probably never need it though.
Link Posted: 9/8/2017 10:25:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Gas regulator.

It's not going to break, but I've read of multiple people launching them downrange after being improperly installed.

You'll probably never need it though.
View Quote
Ummm, i may or may not be able to confirm this. 

Last seen in orbit.....
Link Posted: 9/10/2017 9:58:45 AM EDT
[#5]
The spares kit includes most of the things you'd need to refurb an AUG. I have a extra cam pin in my personal spares and the gas system kit that includes a regulator.

If you're going to shoot that much a spare barrel is needed also, you will burn out the throat eventually.

Friend of mine's AUG finally wouldn't group. He estimates that he had 20,000 rounds through it before he retired it.

AJ
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top