Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/6/2010 6:10:56 PM EDT
I am very familiar with where to put oil in an AR and how much to use.

How about for the MSAR?  Where do you lube it and do you only use oil or do you use grease as well?
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 6:45:55 PM EDT
[#1]
go to the MSAR website, you can download the entire manual for it, it will tell you where the lube points are.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 1:42:18 PM EDT
[#2]
I asked this question a long time ago, but never really got much feedback on it. Like Ghoulardi suggested, I too just followed the manual. It didn't recommend much to lubricate. I do add a small amount of oil to a few additional spots that make sense to me, but I don't do too many additional spots and I use very little oil...
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 3:36:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Couple drops in the top of the bolt carrier at the cam pin, couple drops on each guide rod.  It's not an AR.  Doesn't need to be wet to run properly.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top