3-4 month-long wait to ship.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
here

This.  I ordered mine and paid the end of February.  Still waiting for them to ship.  I know i will get them but who knows when
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 10:19:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

This.  I ordered mine and paid the end of February.  Still waiting for them to ship.  I know i will get them but who knows when
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
here

If people we're willing to take a chance they might get there boolits sooner! Try someone new! I cast and cost yet people I reached out to much rather take there 3+ month wait .

Edited: Not 6 months but 3+!
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 7:16:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
https://www.brazosprecision.com/9mm-125gr-Round-NoseBevel-BaseNo-Groove-approx-820ct-005bullet_p_73.html

This is the only coated 9mm bullet I load at the moment.  Brazos does fine work.

I also use their Bullets in .38/.357, .44, and .45 ACP.

Even though the inventory status says “back order” go ahead and buy.  They usually fill back orders within a couple weeks.  Website says something like 0-6 weeks but they’re being conservative.

And hey, why do we shoot coated Bullets?  Because they’re CHEAP and there’s no exposed lead.  The link takes you to a 5 cent bullet.  This is just about the cheapest way to shoot unless you cast your own.
View Quote

I ordered 1640 of these after seeing your link. Got shipping notice today. Thanks for the link.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 9:16:49 PM EDT
[#5]
I’ve used a whole lot of 115gr rn grooveless from Missouri Bullet and a whole lot of 124gr grooveless Acme bullets. A touch more mouth bell and a bit shorter seating length (compared to similar weight fmj or plated) was all it needed and they run just fine. I fired them through Glocks, Ruger, Berettas, Walthers, and one HK. No issues.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top