Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/15/2017 11:28:26 PM EDT
Continuing to part out my reloading kit I purchased. I FINALLY got time to sort through it, been working long days.  I'm selling off only the stuff I don't need.

I have 6 pistol caliber die sets and the caliber conversion kits to go with them.
10mm
.40S&W
.45ACP
.45 Long Colt
.50 AE
.45 GAPAttachment Attached File

What is a fair price to ask for each set of dies and caliber conversion kits ? ( none of the factory boxes came with them )

Also how do I identify which caliber conversion kit parts are for .223?

Thank you
Link Posted: 10/16/2017 3:25:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/16/2017 3:28:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Dillon stuff holds it's value quite well.

I would search the reloading section of the equipment exchange to get a better idea, or better yet, just list the items there.  

For conversion parts, go to Dillion's website and download the manual for the XL650.  I believe the parts for each caliber conversion are listed at the end of part 2 of the manual.
Link Posted: 10/16/2017 9:36:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Those parts with missing boxes etc. I would list at 60-70% of retail assuming the caliber conversion are complete and dies are rust free and good shape.
Link Posted: 10/16/2017 6:43:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Ok once I total everything out I'll probably post the whole lot for sale. Just trying to figure out that $
Link Posted: 10/20/2017 11:24:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:...Also how do I identify which caliber conversion kit parts are for .223?
View Quote

http://thegunwiki.com/apps/calconversion/
Link Posted: 10/21/2017 11:52:30 AM EDT
[#6]
Go to the Dillon Web Site.
Scroll to the bottom of the home page.  
Under resources - Download 650 manual in the back it breaks out each conversion kit contents.
Pricing 80 cents on the dollar for conversion kits with the box and probably 70-65% without box.

There may be an oversized powder die to go with the 50AE set up.  That is 20 bucks alone, and not the same as the standard powder die.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top