Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/22/2017 6:30:19 PM EDT
I used folded over aluminum tape on the bottom of my case feed tube to prevent cases from tipping when I had my LNL. Not sure how this one attaches but seems like a more decent looking fix.

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/468790/hornady-lock-n-load-ap-case-feeder-tip-stop

Just figured I would share for anyone having trouble with their LNL.
Link Posted: 9/22/2017 9:19:41 PM EDT
[#1]
It shows they pay attention...  And I have to admit that their bit is a lot less likely to fall off than the kludge I came up with.
Link Posted: 9/22/2017 10:51:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I used folded over aluminum tape on the bottom of my case feed tube to prevent cases from tipping when I had my LNL. Not sure how this one attaches but seems like a more decent looking fix.
. . .
View Quote
It is a friction fit for the bottom of the drop tube.

It works extremely well.

IMO should have been free upon request.
Link Posted: 9/23/2017 10:18:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Shotgun shell hull and 30 seconds with a razor blade works pretty well for me.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 4:16:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Shotgun shell hull and 30 seconds with a razor blade works pretty well for me.
View Quote
Same here.  Prevents lighter cases like 9 from bouncing off the press deck, and helps keep 223 from tipping.  Dont really have that issue with stuff like 45 or 308.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top