Link Posted: 11/20/2017 5:06:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Tracking info:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/20/2017 10:09:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Here are the rules (Per mods)

- To be added to the list PM dnmccoy and I will add you to it

- If you cant send the box to the next member in a timely fashion, do not ask for it

- Do not take anything from the box unless you have something to put into it (Must be reloading specific items)

- NO LIVE AMMO, primed cases are ok

- Keep all posts in this thread.

- When you get the box,post what you are taking and what you added.Post that it's ready to go and then check with the next person on the list to see if they are prepared for the box, If they are not skip to the next and let dnmccoy know

- While this is a pay it forward thread, please try to make sure anything donated is in good shape, single or beat up dies arnt that desirable and take up space in an already cramped box

- If you want added back onto the list, PM dnmccoy and I will throw you back in the mix

Next is directly from AeroE

- If you fail to ship the box to the next person, your account is in danger of being locked. Keep your tracking number to show that you actually shipped it in case the box is lost enroute.

Now that thats done, on to the fun stuff

List of interested parties

Box Holder =   Kingston_fisher enroute to FB41

- 00sDime00
- Thebig1
- 99avant
- lcoates33
- jojo4711
- dnmccoy 21
- Brotherbadger

PM dnmccoy to be added to the list

Things to remember
- Please,please,please re-inforce the box. Right now its in a Large Flat rate box, as you can see in my last pic, I got a few extra boxes and cut them up, to re-inforce the box
- If you add small items such as shell holders,gas checks or misc pieces of brass, please use a zip loc bag or something to keep them from going everywhere. I had to clean up 1000 gas checks where the box broke open
- If you add a small box such as dies,bullets etc.. PLEASE secure the box with some tape,glue etc
- When you get shipping info, PLEASE SAVE THE TRACKING NUMBER! If the box doesnt make it, its the only proof you have that you ACTUALLY shipped it
- And remember to post pics!

I want to thank everyone involved so far, this has gone better than I could have imagined! Lets hope we can keep it going!
Link Posted: 11/22/2017 9:21:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Got the box today, but no chance to do anything with it- been at the hospital all afternoon with my brother.

I will dig into it tomorrow after dinner and post up then and have it ready for Friday's mail (I have the next in line's address already).
Link Posted: 11/22/2017 10:33:45 PM EDT
[#4]

- If you cant send the box to the next member in a timely fashion, do not ask for it

- Do not take anything from the box unless you have something to put into it (Must be reloading specific items)

- When you get the box,post what you are taking and what you added.Post that it's ready to go and then check with the next person on the list to see if they are prepared for the box, If they are not skip to the next and let dnmccoy know

- While this is a pay it forward thread, please try to make sure anything donated is in good shape, single or beat up dies arnt that desirable and take up space in an already cramped box

- If you want added back onto the list, PM dnmccoy and I will throw you back in the mix

- If you fail to ship the box to the next person, your account is in danger of being locked. Keep your tracking number to show that you actually shipped it in case the box is lost enroute.

Box Holder =   FB41

- 00sDime00
- Thebig1
- 99avant
- lcoates33
- jojo4711
- dnmccoy 21
- Brotherbadger

Things to remember
- Please,please,please re-inforce the box. Right now its in a Large Flat rate box, as you can see in my last pic, I got a few extra boxes and cut them up, to re-inforce the box
- If you add small items such as shell holders,gas checks or misc pieces of brass, please use a zip loc bag or something to keep them from going everywhere. I had to clean up 1000 gas checks where the box broke open
- If you add a small box such as dies,bullets etc.. PLEASE secure the box with some tape,glue etc
- When you get shipping info, PLEASE SAVE THE TRACKING NUMBER! If the box doesnt make it, its the only proof you have that you ACTUALLY shipped it

I want to thank everyone involved so far, this has gone better than I could have imagined! Lets hope we can keep it going!
Link Posted: 11/23/2017 12:56:33 PM EDT
[#5]
OK- here it is:

Contents as arrived

What I took:

Grips
Stripper clips
Mag loaders (got bent)
Scope rings
Mag floor plate
Baton/flashlite ring
Mini-flashlight/ASP pouch
Spinner plate
.22-250 brass
SKS bayonet
Scope caps on a string

What I put in:

50- 6mm Rem unfired
3- 6mm 100gr Speer bullets
50- 6mm Nosler Partition bullets
20- Barnes 7mm X-bullets
7- .270 Win
36- 6.5 Creedmor once-fired
43- .300 BO
21- .45 Schofield
6- .300 Win Mag (nickel)

Box will go out in tomorrow's mail; I'll PM the tracking info to the next in line.
Link Posted: 11/23/2017 2:10:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/24/2017 10:52:21 PM EDT
[#7]
AAHHH CRAP!

I just got home and found out the damned mailman didn't pick up the package off my front porch AGAIN!

I'm gonna take it directly to the post office in the morning- and maybe lodge a complaint with the PO manager. Yeah, I know it'll be futile, but still...

EDIT 11/26: The box is enroute. After I got back home from the PO, guess who shows up to get the package?
Link Posted: 11/27/2017 6:55:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Just getting home and saw the box arrived today. Once things calm down tonight I’ll get some pics up.
Link Posted: 11/29/2017 12:52:11 AM EDT
[#9]
Okay, I finally got a free moment to post up some pics.

Box uopn arrival

What I took;
The small bag of 5.7x28, a 45 Schofield, and a 225 win

What I donated:
~50 10mm Auto

Case is all packaged up and once I ship it in the morning and get a tracking #, I’ll forward that to the next in line.
Link Posted: 11/29/2017 6:22:48 PM EDT
[#10]

Box Holder =   00sDime00

- Thebig1
- 99avant
- lcoates33
- jojo4711
- dnmccoy 21
- Brotherbadger

Things to remember

Link Posted: 12/10/2017 9:27:44 PM EDT
[#11]
bump, where's the box?
Link Posted: 12/10/2017 10:21:30 PM EDT
[#12]
Should be enroute to thebig1
Link Posted: 12/11/2017 10:11:21 AM EDT
[#13]
Should be delivered today.
Link Posted: 12/11/2017 7:06:59 PM EDT
[#14]
Didn't come today, maybe tomorrow.
Link Posted: 12/13/2017 9:25:47 PM EDT
[#15]
Still not here. Tracking info simply says that it's enroute to my location. No update of location. It also says that it was supposed to be delivered this past Monday.
Link Posted: 12/14/2017 5:46:14 PM EDT
[#16]
Update: Tracking says that it's at a processing center in GA. Not too bad I guess, only 6 days to go from Alabama to Georgia. Keep it efficient USPS.
Link Posted: 12/14/2017 8:31:33 PM EDT
[#17]
It's the worst time of year to be shipping something, but that is silly
Link Posted: 12/15/2017 3:30:57 PM EDT
[#18]
Package arrived today. The box was in great condition.

First pic is everything in the box.

Attachment Attached File

Second pic is what I took out of the box. 6mm bullets, Lee Case length 30-06, 2 blocks and what isn't pictured is a bag of 30-06 brass and Lyman T-Mag Primer Arm.

Attachment Attached File

Third pic is what I added. Lyman 8mm Reloading Dies.

Attachment Attached File

The box is now enroute to the next person and tracking info has been provided.

Chad
Link Posted: 12/15/2017 6:54:10 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 12/15/2017 8:06:42 PM EDT
[#20]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Good report even if you had to wait on shipping.

Sounds like you scored some good stuff.
View Quote
I certainly can't complain. And seriously, I thought that I needed to take a few things, such as the blocks, just to make room in the box. It was pretty full when I opened it.
Link Posted: 12/16/2017 5:28:06 PM EDT
[#21]

Box Holder =   Thebig1 enroute to  99avant

- lcoates33
- jojo4711
- dnmccoy 21
- Brotherbadger

Things to remember

Link Posted: 12/19/2017 9:08:24 PM EDT
[#22]
Attachment Attached File

What I put in:
added to the bag of 300 blackout and small primer 45 acp
270 cal RCBS puller collet
57 220gr leatherhead 300 blackout bullets
new in bag eye pro
mixed bag of 223 62gr soft point bullets (not pictured)
bag of 30-06 (not pictured)

What I took:
Bag of 30/30 Win
Bag of 6.5 creedmoor
243 bullets (all 3 of them!)
243 brass (2 of them!)
7mm Speer Bullets
Scope caps (not pictured)
Edit: There were 5 more pieces of 243 brass mixed in with the 6.5 creedmoor

It'll be on the way to lcoates33 tomorrow. I'll provide tracking info via IM.
Link Posted: 12/20/2017 12:50:10 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 12/20/2017 2:48:28 PM EDT
[#24]
The case is en route to the next stop, tracking info IM'd

I packed it in a new box and taped it up tight.

There were some additional changes to what I took/put in from my original post. I edited the report post with my changes.

The 7mm Rem Mag dies have been in there for a while. If they're in there next time I'm gonna snag them as an excuse to buy a new rifle. (don't let that stop anyone from taking them!)
Link Posted: 12/20/2017 10:36:31 PM EDT
[#25]

Box Holder =   99avant enroute to lcoates33

- jojo4711
- dnmccoy 21
- Brotherbadger
- FB41
- rustybob

Things to remember

Link Posted: 12/24/2017 5:03:58 PM EDT
[#26]
The box arrived this afternoon.

I took the following:
Bag of .300blk 220gr bullets.
Bag of .270win brass.
1 errant piece of .303 brass.

I put the following in the box:
Bag of 6.8spc brass (roughly 50) This is large primer brass.
Bag of Hornady Z-Max 55gr .223 bullets. (100)
Lyman case trimmer kit for rifle calibers. Very mildly used.
Lyman primer tray.

The box is labeled up for the next in line, and will be put in Tuesdays mail.
Tracking will be IM'd as soon as i have it.

And Merry Christmas everyone!
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 5:45:47 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 12/26/2017 5:59:28 PM EDT
[#28]
The box is on the way!
Tracking has been IM'd to the next in line.
Link Posted: 12/26/2017 6:58:59 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 12/28/2017 7:33:02 AM EDT
[#30]

Box Holder =   lcoates33 enroute to jojo4711

- dnmccoy 21
- Brotherbadger
- FB41
- rustybob
- LeadRX

Things to remember

Link Posted: 12/29/2017 5:02:09 PM EDT
[#31]
Received box yesterday, will look at it this weekend and will go back out Tuesday probably.
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 10:52:14 PM EDT
[#32]

Box Holder =    jojo4711

- Brotherbadger
- FB41
- rustybob
- LeadRX
- Cat-Mechanic
- Kingston_fisher
- dnmccoy 21

Things to remember

Link Posted: 1/2/2018 10:17:11 PM EDT
[#33]
Here is what was in the box:

This is what I took: 300 bk brass, .40 cal brass, .45 acp brass and .223 55gr bullets

What I put in: 9mm brass, .223 brass and bullets

Box will go out tomorrow
Link Posted: 1/3/2018 9:09:25 AM EDT
[#34]

Box Holder =    jojo4711 enroute to Brotherbadger

- FB41
- rustybob
- LeadRX
- Cat-Mechanic
- Kingston_fisher
- dnmccoy 21
- knoxtnshooter

Things to remember

Link Posted: 1/5/2018 9:10:23 AM EDT
[#35]
Box went out yesterday. My post office was closed the day before.

Link Posted: 1/10/2018 7:22:59 PM EDT
[#36]
Any updates?
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 7:52:39 PM EDT
[#37]
Tracking says delivered Monday morning
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 9:41:51 PM EDT
[#38]
Sorry about that. Worked late last night so i didn't get a chance to open it. Here we go!

In the box:

Dies
Lyman 8mm Mauser set
RCBS 7mm Rem Mag set
Redding 220 swift FL sizing die

Misc.
Dillion Primer tubes
Lyman Primer Pan
Sunglasses
RCBS Collets for 7mm and .270
Lee Lock rings
Lyman Trim Set
Chamfer/Deburring Tools

Bullets
.257 115 gr
.223 55gr FMJ
.223 62gr SP
.284 150 gr bullets(20)

Brass

30 Rem
220 Swift
45 Schofield
7.63 Mauser
219 Zipper
45 Win Mag
480 Ruger
300 WBY Mag
264 Win Mag
6.8 SPC
280 Rem
300 WSM
45 ACP (SP)
223 Rem
50 AE
6mm Rem
9mm Luger
30-06
10mm
225 Win

What i added:

A bag full of 45 ACP (LP)
30 pieces of 30-06(added to the bag)
topped off the 9mm Luger Bag(not sure how much, just filled it up)
A Universal decapping Pin for a Lee Universal decapping die.

What i took:

Lyman Primer Pan
8mm Dies
223 bullets
7mm bullets

Replaced some of the ratty bags and i will be replacing the box as it has split down the side when i send it out tomorrow. Pics will be up shortly. Sorry again for the delay and thanks for your patience.
Link Posted: 1/11/2018 8:28:46 AM EDT
[#39]
No problem man, good review. I don’t think anyone is in a hurry, just looking for updates lol.
Link Posted: 1/12/2018 6:12:36 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
No problem man, good review. I don’t think anyone is in a hurry, just looking for updates lol.
View Quote
Yep, good update. I’m generally too lazy or rushed to do a good readout like that.

Keep it rolling
Link Posted: 1/12/2018 6:12:13 PM EDT
[#41]
It's been shipped, PM'd the next in line with the tracking info.
Link Posted: 1/12/2018 6:18:44 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 1/14/2018 12:24:30 PM EDT
[#43]

Box Holder =   Brotherbadger enroute to FB41

- rustybob
- LeadRX
- Cat-Mechanic
- Kingston_fisher
- dnmccoy 21
- knoxtnshooter

Things to remember

Link Posted: 1/14/2018 9:28:29 PM EDT
[#44]
I will leave this here so you guys can let me know what you think.

I am 3rd in line now and work is sending me out of town for a month. I will be home on weekends, but not during the week.

If you guys think I should bump myself down line, just let me know, or if you think waiting for the weekend would be fine then I'll stay where I am.

@dnmccoy
@dryflash3
Link Posted: 1/15/2018 12:17:08 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 1/15/2018 10:02:31 AM EDT
[#46]
Im ok with that as long as you can get it out on the weekend. Weve been snowed in for 3 days so I know things are slowing down a little
Link Posted: 1/15/2018 2:17:06 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Im ok with that as long as you can get it out on the weekend. Weve been snowed in for 3 days so I know things are slowing down a little
View Quote
I’m ahead of you in line so that may influence my feeling, but we are pretty casual on here so I don’t mind.
Link Posted: 1/15/2018 8:30:49 PM EDT
[#48]
I just checked tracking and it shows it should be here late tomorrow. Unless something drastic happens at work, I will have it ready to ship out by the next day it gets to me.

If the box arrives later than that, I am having cataract surgery on Thursday, which may delay shipping until Saturday.
Link Posted: 1/15/2018 10:38:06 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I will leave this here so you guys can let me know what you think.

I am 3rd in line now and work is sending me out of town for a month. I will be home on weekends, but not during the week.

If you guys think I should bump myself down line, just let me know, or if you think waiting for the weekend would be fine then I'll stay where I am.

@dnmccoy
@dryflash3
View Quote
I am after you and I just had the box in November (tracking info posted at the top of this page) so I am in no hurry.  Not an issue in my opinion.
Link Posted: 1/15/2018 10:42:14 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote
Perfect, I will make sure to get it shipped out that weekend that it shows up. I just wanted to make sure we were all on the same page. Thanks.
Page / 47
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top