Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 47
Link Posted: 4/13/2017 11:47:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Here are the rules (Per mods)

- To be added to the list PM dnmccoy and I will add you to it

- If you cant send the box to the next member in a timely fashion, do not ask for it

- Do not take anything from the box unless you have something to put into it (Must be reloading specific items)

- NO LIVE AMMO, primed cases are ok

- Keep all posts in this thread.

- When you get the box,post what you are taking and what you added.Post that it's ready to go and then check with the next person on the list to see if they are prepared for the box, If they are not skip to the next and let dnmccoy know

- While this is a pay it forward thread, please try to make sure anything donated is in good shape, single or beat up dies arnt that desirable and take up space in an already cramped box

- If you want added back onto the list, PM dnmccoy and I will throw you back in the mix

Next is directly from AeroE

- If you fail to ship the box to the next person, your account is in danger of being locked. Keep your tracking number to show that you actually shipped it in case the box is lost enroute.

Now that thats done, on to the fun stuff

List of interested parties

Box holder =  Ducksmasherrichard
- GSL
- jojo4711
- FB41
- cat mechanic
- kingston_fisher
- dnmccoy 18
- lcoates33
- tzzler44
- Muncie21
- 99avant

PM dnmccoy to be added to the list

Things to remember
- Please,please,please re-inforce the box. Right now its in a Large Flat rate box, as you can see in my last pic, I got a few extra boxes and cut them up, to re-inforce the box
- If you add small items such as shell holders,gas checks or misc pieces of brass, please use a zip loc bag or something to keep them from going everywhere. I had to clean up 1000 gas checks where the box broke open
- If you add a small box such as dies,bullets etc.. PLEASE secure the box with some tape,glue etc
- When you get shipping info, PLEASE SAVE THE TRACKING NUMBER! If the box doesnt make it, its the only proof you have that you ACTUALLY shipped it
- And remember to post pics!

I want to thank everyone involved so far, this has gone better than I could have imagined! Lets hope we can keep it going!
Link Posted: 4/13/2017 2:11:59 PM EDT
[#2]
I shipped box to GSL today and sent him tracking #. delivery is scheduled for Monday. I will update items in box tonight.
Link Posted: 4/13/2017 4:45:45 PM EDT
[#3]

- If you cant send the box to the next member in a timely fashion, do not ask for it

- Do not take anything from the box unless you have something to put into it (Must be reloading specific items)

- When you get the box,post what you are taking and what you added.Post that it's ready to go and then check with the next person on the list to see if they are prepared for the box, If they are not skip to the next and let dnmccoy know

- While this is a pay it forward thread, please try to make sure anything donated is in good shape, single or beat up dies arnt that desirable and take up space in an already cramped box

- If you want added back onto the list, PM dnmccoy and I will throw you back in the mix

- If you fail to ship the box to the next person, your account is in danger of being locked. Keep your tracking number to show that you actually shipped it in case the box is lost enroute.

Box holder =  Ducksmasherrichard enroute to GSL

- jojo4711
- FB41
- cat mechanic
- kingston_fisher
- dnmccoy 18
- lcoates33
- tzzler44
- Muncie21
- 99avant

Things to remember
- Please,please,please re-inforce the box. Right now its in a Large Flat rate box, as you can see in my last pic, I got a few extra boxes and cut them up, to re-inforce the box
- If you add small items such as shell holders,gas checks or misc pieces of brass, please use a zip loc bag or something to keep them from going everywhere. I had to clean up 1000 gas checks where the box broke open
- If you add a small box such as dies,bullets etc.. PLEASE secure the box with some tape,glue etc
- When you get shipping info, PLEASE SAVE THE TRACKING NUMBER! If the box doesnt make it, its the only proof you have that you ACTUALLY shipped it

I want to thank everyone involved so far, this has gone better than I could have imagined! Lets hope we can keep it going!
Link Posted: 4/13/2017 10:39:35 PM EDT
[#4]
In the box:

6 Lee die lock rings
2 RCBS lock rings
RCBS Powder Trickle
Lyman .40 S&W case gauge  
220 Swift Die set  
RCBS .270 Weatherby Mag die set
Dillon primer pick up tubes12
1 - small cast iron pot for smelting small 2-3 lb amounts

box of 25cal 115gr Match  
box of 30cal 100gr plinker  
box of 38 cal 160gr JSP  

7.35 Carcano 128 grain pulls - 75 QTY
.35 Rem 6
44-40 1
338 1
.500 S&W 4
300 WBY Mag 3
6mm Rem 5
264 Rem mag 17
44 S&W R 6
.460 S&W Mag 6
400 Corbon 4
.357 Sig 211
6.5 Grendel 5
300 WSM 23
45 Win mag 12
.277 Wolverine 4
480 Ruger 3
25.06 Rem 21
30.06 67 (All 67 in the box are HXP headstamp)
30.06 18 FC in old box
30.06 20 RP in old box
9x25 Dillon 4
5.7x28 105
219 Zipper 35
7mm-08 23
220 Swift 5
8mm Mauser 1
454 Casull 5
270 Win 27
7.62x40 4
7mm Rem mag 15
458 Lott 2
.50 BMG brass  4
44 Special11
44 Rem mag 10
37mm 5" Aluminum shells 3
.308 Winchester 19
30-30 Winchester 20
300 Winchester Mag 1
7.63 Mauser - 11  
260 REM - 4
243 WIN - 9
45-70 GOV - 6
6.8mm SPC - 9
25-20 - 1
7.92 (308?) - 5 (old 1940's stuff)
222 - 1
.32 S & W - 1
.25 Auto - 10
7.62x25 - 1

What I put in:

RCBS  Accessory Plate-3
45- 25 auto brass

What I took:

small casting pot
Lyman 40cal case guage
3 small primer tubes and 3 large primer tubes
2 creedmore brass
6.8 spc brass
Link Posted: 4/15/2017 12:19:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Quick question for everyone,

I'm on the list but a few people away, so well in advance i'm setting some stuff aside for the case.

I have about 250 or so rounds of once fired factory loaded .40 fired from a glock 22 gen2. (Not mine, but my best friends.)
Is that something that should be tossed, or would it be worth while to include in the case when my turn comes around?

I know about glocked brass and have inspected this lot of brass. I can see some very minor "glocking" if you will, but nothing like some of the pics found when googling the issue.

I just don't want to hog up space, if it's not something that can safely be used.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 4/15/2017 12:22:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quick question for everyone,

I'm on the list but a few people away, so well in advance i'm setting some stuff aside for the case.

I have about 250 or so rounds of once fired factory loaded .40 fired from a glock 22 gen2. (Not mine, but my best friends.)
Is that something that should be tossed, or would it be worth while to include in the case when my turn comes around?

I know about glocked brass and have inspected this lot of brass. I can see some very minor "glocking" if you will, but nothing like some of the pics found when googling the issue.

I just don't want to hog up space, if it's not something that can safely be used.

Thanks!
View Quote
If you take enough and see a gap in the package, then by all means. I am sure somebody, somewhere, will appreciate it.
Link Posted: 4/15/2017 5:19:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
If you take enough and see a gap in the package, then by all means. I am sure somebody, somewhere, will appreciate it.
View Quote
+1
Link Posted: 4/15/2017 9:16:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Thanks fellas.

I'll send it through the tumbler and get it ready.
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 10:03:10 PM EDT
[#9]
I got the package late, so I will not be able to mail it out until tomorrow. Next in line has been notified and address has been labeled.

Sorry I cannot give a better detailed report as I am too pressed for time.

What I took:

7.62x25
.300 Winchester magnum
160 grain .38 projectiles.
.30 100 grain plinkers
.44 magnum

What I added:

Lee .45 ACP and 9x19 extra dies I had collecting dust.
180 XTP projectile
2 180 Speer 10mm projectiles.

A friend who is mailing the box for me will be adding things of his own. What I do not know but he is a good man so I trust it will be enough to fill the box with.

Kinda bummed I never got at least one of the .50 cases, but this is my second time at this so maybe there is hope for a third try later at some point

This is a great thing we're doing, keep up the good work folks!

GSL
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 4:20:21 PM EDT
[#10]

Box holder =   GSL

- jojo4711
- FB41
- cat mechanic
- kingston_fisher
- dnmccoy 18
- lcoates33
- tzzler44
- Muncie21
- 99avant

Things to remember

Link Posted: 4/18/2017 8:16:12 PM EDT
[#11]
Box is enroute, should be to the next in line by Thursday.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 9:20:06 AM EDT
[#12]

Box holder =   GSL enroute to jojo4711

- FB41
- cat mechanic
- kingston_fisher
- dnmccoy 18
- lcoates33
- tzzler44
- Muncie21
- 99avant

Things to remember

Link Posted: 4/20/2017 10:50:16 PM EDT
[#13]
I received the box today and will try to send Saturday. We have a busy day so it may not be until Monday. I will post everything tomorrow after work when I have time to go through it.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 8:56:25 PM EDT
[#14]

Box holder =    jojo4711

- FB41
- cat mechanic
- kingston_fisher
- dnmccoy 18
- lcoates33
- tzzler44
- Muncie21
- 99avant
- GeorgiaBII
- Brotherbadger
- 00sdime00

Things to remember

Link Posted: 4/24/2017 4:40:32 PM EDT
[#15]
Box went out at lunch. Sorry I haven't updated yet, family comes first, pics and stuff coming tonight. Already gave next in line tracking info as he requested.
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 4:52:29 PM EDT
[#16]

Box holder =    jojo4711 enroute toFB41

- cat mechanic
- kingston_fisher
- dnmccoy 18
- lcoates33
- tzzler44
- Muncie21
- 99avant
- GeorgiaBII
- Brotherbadger
- 00sdime00

Things to remember

Link Posted: 4/24/2017 10:56:10 PM EDT
[#17]
Here's what all was in it

What I took

What I put in

Link Posted: 4/27/2017 7:29:24 PM EDT
[#18]
Box arrived today. Only have enough time to take a few pix and get it ready to ship since I'll be too busy this weekend to do it.

Contents:

What I took:

What I put in:

Next in line notified and should go get a large flat rate box- I don't think this one will survive after this trip.
Link Posted: 4/28/2017 2:35:33 PM EDT
[#19]

Box holder =    FB41

- cat mechanic
- kingston_fisher
- dnmccoy 18
- lcoates33
- tzzler44
- Muncie21
- 99avant
- GeorgiaBII
- Brotherbadger
- 00sdime00

Things to remember

Link Posted: 4/30/2017 9:45:06 PM EDT
[#20]
Package left Saturday, tracking info sent to Cat_Mechanic.
Link Posted: 5/1/2017 2:20:29 PM EDT
[#21]

Box holder =    FB41 enroute to  cat mechanic

- kingston_fisher
- dnmccoy 18
- lcoates33
- tzzler44
- Muncie21
- 99avant
- GeorgiaBII
- Brotherbadger
- 00sdime00

Things to remember

Link Posted: 5/3/2017 4:46:07 PM EDT
[#22]
I went ahead and sent Cat Mechanic my address via IM.
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 1:35:44 AM EDT
[#23]
I sent a PM to cat-mechanic to see if the box actually arrived. Tracking number shows it did.
Link Posted: 5/7/2017 4:56:44 PM EDT
[#24]
Case arrived Wednesday, Got delivered to the neighbors house by mistake, He brought it over to me Thursday night. I finally had time to go through it yesterday.

As it arrived,

What I pulled out,
The 357 Sig brass, the 308 brass, the 224 and 308 bullets.

What I added,
1 Dillon Large powder bar. 2 Dillon 1050 main springs and bushings, the old short ones, One is new and the other has about 500 rounds on it. Also a short ratchet bar.  Also, A Lee and A Lyman hand primer. A new in box Lyman .490 Round Ball bullet mold. A box of .284 Hornady Bullets, I think there is 94 or so in there. A large and small primer tube, that I don't know what they fit. Also a looks like primer feeder that is unknown to me. A new in box CH Metering Sleeve, Type L. A single piece of 9 by 25 Dillon brass, who knows where I picked it up. I put it in with the few others that were in a bag. A dummy round of 270 and loose piece of 270 brass, a single piece of 7.62 by 39 brass and 17 pieces of 338 Win Mag brass. Lastly an unknown name powder trickler. Looks like a decent unit. has a nice weighted base. So enjoy and happy loading.

I have the address of the next in line and It will ship out in the morning. Will update with tracking info to the next in line when I print the postage.

Also, the 270 Weatherby dies, the decapping pin is bent and the inside of the die box was all busted up. I replaced the die box and packed the dies in packing paper to keep them from bouncing loose in the new box.

I put the loose 9mm dies in the same box with the 45 ACP dies to save space and to keep them from bouncing around loose.
Link Posted: 5/9/2017 8:36:23 PM EDT
[#25]

Box holder =    cat mechanic enroute to kingston_fisher

- dnmccoy 18
- lcoates33
- tzzler44
- Muncie21
- 99avant
- GeorgiaBII
- Brotherbadger
- 00sdime00
- pmodas
- jojo4711
- prknives
- nopowerintheverse

Things to remember

Link Posted: 5/10/2017 9:50:58 PM EDT
[#26]
Wife texted me at work today and informed me that "that dxmn'd heavy box has showed up on our porch again."

Opening the box:
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

What I took:
The 223 range/cull brass, the 30WCF, and some single odd pieces for the collection.  There were several variations this go around that I did not already have.

Attachment Attached File

What I put in:
Bag of 357 Mag, half box of 125gr XTPs in 38., '06 brass, some 7/8" ID shims for adjusting dies without moving the lock rings, set of Lee chamfer tools with bronze inserts, and a few other odds and ends not pictured.

Attachment Attached File

Packed back up in a fresh box.  Had to re-bag some of the bullets and brass as the bags were in rough shape.

Attachment Attached File

Dnmccoy I IM'd you to get your shipping addy.  Let me know and I will get this shipped out tomorrow.
Link Posted: 5/12/2017 7:57:02 PM EDT
[#27]
PM replied

Box holder =    kingston_fisher enroute to dnmccoy 18

- lcoates33
- tzzler44
- Muncie21
- 99avant
- GeorgiaBII
- Brotherbadger
- 00sdime00
- pmodas
- jojo4711
- prknives
- nopowerintheverse

Things to remember

Link Posted: 5/13/2017 9:39:43 AM EDT
[#28]
Box in route for Monday delivery.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 7:21:17 AM EDT
[#29]
pm'd my info to dnmccoy.
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 9:37:44 AM EDT
[#30]
PO put the case in someone elses box. They finally got it sort out, will get it in the morning and then get it on the road sat or monday at the latest
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 10:33:01 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 5/19/2017 5:24:35 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Is this the 19th or 20th round trip?

Getting settled into your new place?

This thread is a major success due to your hard work, well done.
View Quote
Will be the 18th round trip. Moving with 2 kids under 2 sucks, but were getting there. Were in the middle of nowhere so our internet is so so
Link Posted: 5/19/2017 7:26:19 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Will be the 18th round trip. Moving with 2 kids under 2 sucks, but were getting there. Were in the middle of nowhere so our internet is so so
View Quote
Moving sucks, period!  Two young-uns? ack! you have my condolences and then sprinkle 'iffy' internet on top of that sandwich.  
I'm grateful for the time you're investing in our little endeavor, considering the family circumstances
Link Posted: 5/21/2017 11:43:28 AM EDT
[#34]
Dont mind it all, we used to have a pay if forward thread that got axed because people acted stupid and couldnt follow simple rules. When it went away I fired this up
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 8:45:34 PM EDT
[#35]
Bump. I think the box is on the way to me. I didn't get tracking, but dmmcoy pm'md me for my shipping address.
Link Posted: 5/30/2017 8:25:51 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Bump. I think the box is on the way to me. I didn't get tracking, but dmmcoy pm'md me for my shipping address.
View Quote
It is, we've had a bit of a family snafu. Will update soon
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 5:10:15 PM EDT
[#37]
Ok, first off I need to apologize for the delay. We had a family tragedy and I had to travel 1100 with almost no notice. I was frantically trying to get the box out before I had to go but was unable. For opsec I didn't announce I was gone, just in case.

Anywhoo...all is well and the box is back on the road! This was the 18th time its made it back around to me, and Im pretty stoked its still going strong

This is the box all packed up, shes pretty full!

And the contents all laid out. I apologize I dont have the complete inventory, I wrote it down and cant find it now that Im home

There wasnt much I needed at the moment, so I just pulled out a few stripper clips and spoons

And I added a large bag of 9mm brass

Check the mailing order, I had to make a few changes due to vacations/scheduling issues
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 5:12:07 PM EDT
[#38]

Box holder =   dnmccoy 18 enroute to 99avant

- tzzler44
- Muncie21
- GeorgiaBII
- lcoates33
- Brotherbadger
- 00sdime00
- pmodas
- jojo4711
- prknives
- nopowerintheverse
- Rockdoc
- dnmccoy 19

Things to remember

Link Posted: 6/8/2017 12:50:25 PM EDT
[#39]
I'm a little short on time today, so I had to make this quick.

The box was received and shipped out to next in line in less than an hour, I think I beat my previous record.

Attachment Attached File

I took out
9mm seating die
9mm brass
9mm bullets
7mm bullets
hornady sticker

I put in
empty plastic RCBS die box
Once fired .223
handful of 300blk brass and a few dummy rounds
A small qty of 243 brass and 308 brass
RCBS .45cal puller collet
lead wheel weight

Tracking has been IM'd to next in line.
Link Posted: 6/8/2017 4:44:04 PM EDT
[#40]

Box holder =   99avant enroute to tzzler44

- Muncie21
- GeorgiaBII
- lcoates33
- Brotherbadger
- 00sdime00
- pmodas
- jojo4711
- prknives
- nopowerintheverse
- Rockdoc
- dnmccoy 19

Things to remember

Link Posted: 6/12/2017 3:31:07 PM EDT
[#41]
The case has been received. I'll go through it tonight and post a report. I should have it mailed tomorrow, but may be Wednesday. Messaging the next guy in line for his address
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 3:47:00 PM EDT
[#42]

Box holder =  tzzler44

- Muncie21
- GeorgiaBII
- lcoates33
- Brotherbadger
- 00sdime00
- pmodas
- jojo4711
- prknives
- nopowerintheverse
- Rockdoc
- dnmccoy 19

Things to remember

Link Posted: 6/13/2017 8:28:44 AM EDT
[#43]
I went through the case of cases last night, here's what was in the box:

I took out:

300blk cases. A few of the cases had bullets firmly seated, but no primers.
357 Magnum brass

I've added:

two stripper clips
two primed and resized 7.62x54R brass
Lee Rifle powder die
Lee .45 ACP seating die
Dillon parts box
Three rosette knobs - these press onto the adjuster nut on Dillon powder charge bars for tool-less adjustment

I have Muncie's address and will ship by close of business tomorrow, at the latest
Link Posted: 6/13/2017 11:48:26 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

300blk cases. A few of the cases had bullets firmly seated, but no primers.
View Quote
Those were dummies that I was playing with the OAL on. I don't have a 30 cal puller so I just tossed them in with the brass.
Link Posted: 6/13/2017 1:16:16 PM EDT
[#45]
Lol I was wondering. At first I was concerned someone had added loaded ammo and thought I'd mention the fact that there were no primers in case anyone else thought the same after seeing the pictures. I'd add the bullets back to the case to send on but I don't have my bullet puller with me either
Link Posted: 6/14/2017 2:24:55 PM EDT
[#46]
Case has been shipped to Muncie. Tracking 9505 5159 9659 7165 1325 35. Estimated delivery is 6/16/17
Link Posted: 6/14/2017 4:56:16 PM EDT
[#47]

Box holder =  tzzler44 enroute to  Muncie21
- GeorgiaBII
- lcoates33
- Brotherbadger
- 00sdime00
- pmodas
- jojo4711
- prknives
- nopowerintheverse
- Rockdoc
- dnmccoy 19

Things to remember

Link Posted: 6/16/2017 10:25:15 PM EDT
[#48]
Any update
Link Posted: 6/17/2017 12:18:13 AM EDT
[#49]
I received the case today (Friday), I'll post pictures up this weekend and ship out to the next in line early (likely Mon or Tues) next week.
Link Posted: 6/17/2017 8:26:38 AM EDT
[#50]
Here's the case and what was in it

Page / 47
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top