Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 266
Link Posted: 11/17/2018 1:21:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By lazyengineer:
Any good Black-Friday sales on primers?  Heck, you can get .22LR ammo now for 2.5 cents/round delivered right now, with the Federal Rebates; that's a complete round (with priming) for cheaper than I can find primers on-line for!  I'm thinking for sure somebody is going to start dumping primers - let me know when you see 'em!
View Quote
You forgot the link
Link Posted: 11/17/2018 1:49:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/17/2018 2:40:56 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By dryflash3:
https://www.grafs.com/retail/catalog/product/productId/90

Fiocchi SP primers 2.6 cents each. Hazmat is only $10. Powder is also shipped for the same hazmat.

I've been using these primers in my AR 9, they work very well in 9mm full power loads.
View Quote
I have loaded about 15k of these shot probably 2 thousand. I like them a lot.
Link Posted: 11/17/2018 12:01:37 PM EDT
[#4]
PSA deals here
Link Posted: 11/17/2018 4:27:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Effenpig:

You forgot the link
View Quote
https://palmettostatearmory.com/federal-22-lr-36-grain-cprn-1600-round-bulk-pack-788bf.html
Link Posted: 11/18/2018 3:29:21 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By camojoe:
PSA deals here
View Quote
They've lost their minds

I can see the pricing on some of the obscure calibers but 9mm carbide sizing dies for $4 ?
Link Posted: 11/18/2018 8:37:57 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Effenpig:

They've lost their minds

I can see the pricing on some of the obscure calibers but 9mm carbide sizing dies for $4 ?
View Quote
I see it for 14, not 4
Link Posted: 11/18/2018 9:23:33 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Effenpig] [#8]

I see it for 14, not 4
View Quote
Oops, typo

There are a bunch of regular sizing dies for between $2 and $7 though

I picked up the  .308 GMM FL size bushing die a GMM seating die set for $49

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 1:08:45 AM EDT
[Last Edit: nmichlig] [#9]
any primer deals I need to reload 20,000 308's- has to work in my Dillon - IE Winchester, Remmington , S&B no cci or ficochi
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 1:35:45 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 4:17:48 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Effenpig] [#11]
Originally Posted By nmichlig:
any primer deals I need to reload 20,000 308's- has to work in my Dillon - IE Winchester, Remmington , S&B no cci or ficochi
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By nmichlig:
Read the posts on this page, I already posted one.
Those were fiocchi, no?
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 9:27:21 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Ohio] [#12]
Best deal I can find on rifle primers is Brownells at $125/5k No current big sales.

Wait, Grafs has Unis Ginex on sale. In stock. $115, $8 shipping, $10 Hazmat

--------------
UNIS GINEX PRIMER LARGE RIFLE 5000/CS
Item #:UG553N
Price:$115.99 SALE!
You save 13%!
Shipping: One flat fee of $7.95 per order.
Exclusions apply. Click for details.
$10.00 hazardous materials fee applies.
Click for details.
Special Pricing - No Further Discounts
Availability:In Stock
Backorders not accepted when out of stock
Then you have shipping and haz mat, of course.

Watch the discussion and comments people, we don't want to get in trouble here.
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 9:33:01 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 12:39:08 PM EDT
[#14]
Midsouth Shooter’s Supply has free hazmat when you spend $140 on Hogdgon(Winchester and IMR) Powders.

Grant
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 6:13:27 AM EDT
[#15]
Looking for a brownells  code  other than free shipping
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 12:14:39 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By mayorbilk:
Looking for a brownells  code  other than free shipping
View Quote
M8Y - $20 off 200 w/free shipping
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 1:32:53 PM EDT
[#17]
Double Alpha has the Mr. Bullet for $70 off use the BLACKFRIDAY2018 discount code.

https://www.doublealpha.biz/us/blackfriday2018
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 6:54:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: lazyengineer] [#18]
American Reloading just started their Black Friday sale in earnest.  Everything on the  site 15% off with code (turkey15)   Some of the powders can be had for under $13/lb delivered right now; that's a tough deal to beat.

By the way, not that it matters, but for whatever reason American Reloading's shipment/FedEx message, always lists the weight at half what it actually is.  At first I thought they shorted my order, but when it came - it was all there.  I've seen them do that twice now.  Just a heads-up, don't freak out if they do that to you in your email as well.
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 8:35:06 PM EDT
[#19]
American Reloading just started their Black Friday sale in earnest.  Everything on the  site 15% off with code (turkey15)   Some of the powders can be had for under $13/lb delivered right now; that's a tough deal to beat.

By the way, not that it matters, but for whatever reason American Reloading's shipment/FedEx message, always lists the weight at half what it actually is.  At first I thought they shorted my order, but when it came - it was all there.  I've seen them do that twice now.  Just a heads-up, don't freak out if they do that to you in your email as well.
View Quote
WC-844 comes in at less than $16 per pound with the turkey15 code.  Been using this powder for years.  Pretty much the same as H-335 but as always work up your loads.

Linky

The turkey25 code gets you 25% off projectiles as well.  You can order powder and projectiles and use both codes on the same order.  Link to their deal page.
Link Posted: 11/23/2018 5:15:00 PM EDT
[#20]
View Quote
Thanks just picked up 16lbs of WC844.

Now I just need to find the best deal on some Federal SPP and CCI 450's.  Might see what Cyber Monday brings us.
Link Posted: 11/23/2018 5:15:58 PM EDT
[#21]
Blue Bullets has some BF deals up for those who use BB.
Link Posted: 11/23/2018 6:50:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: lazyengineer] [#22]
Amazon is selling the 50-count Caldwell .223 ammo boxes for less than $2/ea (<$10/5-pack).  That's a tough deal to beat.

I like these boxes, they are hinged and the correct depth for magazine length ammo.  Clean top.  Body is black, which I don't like, but at least the tops are clear.  I just wish they didn't put their stupid sticker on the tops, but it's not too tough to scrape off.

Bah, Amazon is odd.  They had dropped it down to $9.44 for a 5 pack as Add-On.  And about 30 minutes later, went back to their normal $10.50 price.  Which still is actually quite good, but not the steal.
Link Posted: 11/23/2018 6:51:19 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By jbizzle:

Thanks just picked up 16lbs of WC844.

Now I just need to find the best deal on some Federal SPP and CCI 450's.  Might see what Cyber Monday brings us.
View Quote
That's the one part in reloading that hasn't caught up to 2018.  Powder and bullet prices have become sane again, but for whatever reason, I can buy .22LR ammo for cheaper now than I can buy just a simple primer.
Link Posted: 11/23/2018 10:17:36 PM EDT
[#24]
FART's are $127 on amazon right now.

LINK
Link Posted: 11/24/2018 12:53:10 AM EDT
[#25]
X-treme bullets has 20% off projectiles
Link Posted: 11/24/2018 8:49:22 AM EDT
[#26]
10% off at Everglades ammo w/ code bfriday18. They also have free shipping.
Link Posted: 11/24/2018 1:33:23 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By orion251:
WC-844 comes in at less than $16 per pound with the turkey15 code.  Been using this powder for years.  Pretty much the same as H-335 but as always work up your loads.

Linky

The turkey25 code gets you 25% off projectiles as well.  You can order powder and projectiles and use both codes on the same order.  Link to their deal page.
View All Quotes

Linky

Thanks for the heads up on this deal. I've sent an email asking them if their military powders are virgin or from pull downs.
Link Posted: 11/24/2018 7:14:47 PM EDT
[#28]
Already mentioned a few posts up, wanted to make it hot. 15% off Blue Bullets.

Great deal for those who shoot coated bullets.

Just added to my BF spending.

15% Off Blue Bullets
Link Posted: 11/25/2018 9:17:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: muvef] [#29]
Link Posted: 11/26/2018 2:32:24 AM EDT
[#30]
Berry’s has a 15% off site wide going on now.
Code is 15cyber18
There’s an extra 10% off on 9mm 147 RNs.
As always, free shipping over $75.

Scored some Barnes 150 Tac-X bullets there for $0.32/each shipped.

Also have 55 gr FMJs for $71.40/k
Link Posted: 11/26/2018 4:18:00 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By Naporter:
Berry’s has a 15% off site wide going on now.
Code is 15cyber18
There’s an extra 10% off on 9mm 147 RNs.
As always, free shipping over $75.

Scored some Barnes 150 Tac-X bullets there for $0.32/each shipped.

Also have 55 gr FMJs for $71.40/k
View Quote
Just an FYI but you can get 147gr RN FMJ cheaper than the Berrys 147gr RN plated at Rocky Mountain Reloading
Link Posted: 11/26/2018 3:42:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Lucky_Day] [#32]
Is anyone running a free hazmat sale on powder? I thought I saw one of the online retailers was teasing one this weekend but I can't recall who. Thanks.

Eta- 10% off at grafs and $10 hazmat today
Link Posted: 11/27/2018 10:27:12 AM EDT
[#33]
I think I missed the grafs deal.

I need some large pistol primers as I'm just starting 45. Other than waiting for pv mystery sales, what's the best place to get like 3k?

Tulas are ok
Link Posted: 11/27/2018 11:17:02 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 11/27/2018 10:29:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Naporter] [#35]
https://www.grafs.com/retail/catalog/product/productId/20665

Fiocchi LP for 2.6 cents each. I like Fiocchi primers.

Tula's went away with the Russia embargo couple years ago.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By cryo_tech:
I think I missed the grafs deal.

I need some large pistol primers as I'm just starting 45. Other than waiting for pv mystery sales, what's the best place to get like 3k?

Tulas are ok
https://www.grafs.com/retail/catalog/product/productId/20665

Fiocchi LP for 2.6 cents each. I like Fiocchi primers.

Tula's went away with the Russia embargo couple years ago.
Those are OOS.

CCI 300s are in stock for 2.9c each.
I know, I know, screw vista, but they’re good primers.

ETA:  they’ve also got FGMM for a little bit more if you buy a case ($155.68/5k)
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 6:51:13 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By Individualist:
Thanks for the heads up on this deal. I've sent an email asking them if their military powders are virgin or from pull downs.
View All Quotes

Linky

Got my answer..

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 10:15:53 AM EDT
[#37]

Got my answer..
View Quote
Thanks for sharing.  Hopefully it works out okay for me, got 16lbs of the WC844.  I have only been using TAC up until now for 223.  I only reload 223 for 3gun and plinking right now.
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 12:06:02 PM EDT
[#38]
Powder Valley has free hazmat when you buy powder. In the comments it says you can add primers for no additional hazmat cost.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 11:28:59 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By jbizzle:

Thanks for sharing.  Hopefully it works out okay for me, got 16lbs of the WC844.  I have only been using TAC up until now for 223.  I only reload 223 for 3gun and plinking right now.
View Quote
I ran through 32 pounds of pull down WC844 over a couple of years. Never had a problem.
Link Posted: 12/1/2018 7:54:03 PM EDT
[#40]
Deal on Sierra 77gr TMKs?
Link Posted: 12/4/2018 5:07:40 PM EDT
[#41]
Some crazy deals just showed up on American Reloading.  MK318 Mod 1 bullets (which I never even heard of).  Solid nickle HPBT 62 gr bullets.  And 62 gr BearClaw bonded bullets.  Don't forget to use the 30% off voucher.

I'm not too impressed with their pricing on most of the basic stuff like 55 FMJ, but those things they're giving away - and pretty awesome bullets.  Not so sure about accuracy though - I think they're focused more on terminal performance.
Link Posted: 12/4/2018 5:17:32 PM EDT
[#42]
Some crazy deals just showed up on American Reloading.  MK318 Mod 1 bullets (which I never even heard of).  Solid nickle HPBT 62 gr bullets.  And 62 gr BearClaw bonded bullets.  Don't forget to use the 30% off voucher.

I'm not too impressed with their pricing on most of the basic stuff like 55 FMJ, but those things they're giving away - and pretty awesome bullets.  Not so sure about accuracy though - I think they're focused more on terminal performance.
View Quote
Interesting;

223 62gr Nickel HPBT - 500ct
This product is no longer in stock
Link Posted: 12/4/2018 6:03:29 PM EDT
[#43]

View Quote
Was coming to post this.  Just picked up 2k of the Bear claw for under $120 shipped so they are still in stock.  I guess i have to start loading 5.56 now

flash223 is the code.
Link Posted: 12/4/2018 7:49:58 PM EDT
[#44]
I have loaded Hornady 75gr BTHP for 3 gun for years. Lately I am having a hell of a time finding 500 count for sale. Any help would be appreciated.
Link Posted: 12/4/2018 9:24:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: lazyengineer] [#45]
Originally Posted By BGENE:
Interesting;

223 62gr Nickel [edit: plated] HPBT - 500ct
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By BGENE:

Interesting;

223 62gr Nickel [edit: plated] HPBT - 500ct
Apparently, these are pure nickle bullets.  That's f'ing rediculous that my tax dollars are being squandered on pure nickel bullets.  That shit is expensive - they don't even make nickels out of nickel.   [update: whereever I read that, wasn't right - I think they're nickle plated on pure copper actually]

FWIW, Lead is $0.89/lb right now.  Copper is $2.86.  Nickel is $5.08/lb

Crazy.

I got my American Reloading email, and happened to be at a setting where I could click on it.  Normally I don't pay much attention, they spam a lot, and their 55 FMJ really isn't competitive compared to just bulk Hornady 55 FMJ (which are great bullets).  So whatever.  But today, I clicked, and saw those Bonded bullets.  And for $100 (give or take), you get 2000 delivered.  So... sure - yes please.

Then I looked more, and saw these bullets.  I never even heard of these, it just said Nickel 62 gr BTHP.  And I was like... what?  No further description, other than "new" and "military".   It took a couple minutes to even find out there's a military round that uses this.  I saw a lot of articles on MK318 Mod 0, and that it's really effective, particularly for shorter BBL's, but that the accuracy was.... OK.   Then I saw on MK318 Mod 1, that they used ... tadaaa, this bullet, and supposedly has better accuracy - and is completely lead free.  Which is just a stupid topic, I was hoping Trump could fix, but in any event - a pretty decent price if it's match capable.  So.... eh, sure, they look pretty.

And glad I did!  Sold out within an hour.

Humble Brag baby!  
Link Posted: 12/5/2018 9:17:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Effenpig] [#46]

View Quote
They seem to have the MK318 in stock every few months

Sometimes the bullets are a little rougher than I expect from looking at the pics so I tend to order in smaller amounts

@go tigers

https://www.rmrbullets.com/shop/bullets/224-75-gr-hornady-boat-tail-hollow-point-match-bullets-new/
Link Posted: 12/8/2018 6:53:09 PM EDT
[#47]
So why can't I find a&b pistol primers anymore?

Rifle primers are still out there.
Link Posted: 12/8/2018 7:19:42 PM EDT
[#48]
Has anyone done business with guntap.com in TX? they have good prices on stainless steel pins. PM me with your experience be it good or bad.
Link Posted: 12/10/2018 10:53:43 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AZ-AR15] [#49]
Good month to buy RCBS stuff, especially if you want a Chargemaster (which are on sale at MidSouth and Natchez, free shipping at Natchez).

Link Posted: 12/10/2018 10:51:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Effenpig] [#50]
Originally Posted By ThePontificator:
Has anyone done business with guntap.com in TX? they have good prices on stainless steel pins. PM me with your experience be it good or bad.
View Quote
I haven't but I looked at their site and then went to compare prices at my go-to site for stainless pins, bullseye reloading,  only to find they're out of business
Page / 266
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top