Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » Blades
Posted: 1/23/2006 7:10:41 PM EDT
I am looking at this particular model:

www.knivesplus.com/sw-knife-extreme-ops-sw-ck44cs.html

It's fairly inexpensive so I'm a little hesitant. I handled one and it seems pretty solid. It did seem like the blade slid rather easily open though. Anybody have any input?

Thanks
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 7:40:19 PM EDT
[#1]
There are better knives out there for just a little more money. If you have any Walmarts in your area, check to see if they are carrying the Spyderco Native. It is an awesome blade for the money. Walmart is selling them for $39 bucks now, when they usually run around $70. S30V steel, solid lockback, excellent ergonomics and very sharp out of the box. Check out this thread for more info, I posted some pics here:

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=6&f=4&t=192831

Also, GPK is selling Benchmade griptillians for really cheap now,

www.gpknives.com/item/Benchmade-Mini-Griptilian-MDP.html

these are alot better blades than the smith and wesson.

Link Posted: 1/24/2006 3:29:57 AM EDT
[#2]
+1 on the Spyderco Native...awesome knife for the money.
Page Armory » Blades
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top