Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » Blades
Site Notices
Posted: 1/23/2006 7:10:03 PM EDT
I am looking at this particular model:

www.knivesplus.com/sw-knife-extreme-ops-sw-ck44cs.html

It's fairly inexpensive so I'm a little hesitant. I handled one and it seems pretty solid. It did seem like the blade slid rather easily open though. Anybody have any input?

Thanks
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 4:50:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Their better knives are prety good for EDCs.

If your "extreem ops" include triming strings from your sweater, whitling a piece of wood, tapping in a small finishing nail, or slicing up some kippers, then a S&W is right up your ally.

Iv had the "homeland Security" model for my EDC for about a year. IV done all those things with it on a regular basis. Iv had to sharpen it...twice maybee. IT had a small amount of play after that time, so I tweeked the screw a bit. Problem gone.

The BETTER models are good EDCs. The cheap models are prety cheap though.
Page Armory » Blades
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top