Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » Blades
Posted: 1/22/2006 11:06:38 PM EDT
delete
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 9:13:33 PM EDT
[#1]
I dont know what you mean by "pro AR.15.com".  I can only think of maybe 4 or 5 legit Randall dealers actually selling knives.  If you mean a dealer that will give you a discount or a break on the delivery time, I would say no, the demand is such that dealers that actually have knives can pretty much charge what the market is asking.  If you want a Randall without waiting try Bladeforums.com and pay the extra premium.  If your looking for a Randall cheap, good luck.  
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 12:42:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Just looking for a dealer whom [may] post here,
no discount sought, nor needed.
Just looking to give my business
to a fellow Arf.comer
Thanks!
myit
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 5:52:07 PM EDT
[#3]
No, no authorized dealers here AFAIK, however there are a couple on the Randal Society Forum on bladeforums.com.  The thing about Randall dealers is there are only 4 or 5 that at any given time have Randall knives to sell.  My last quest was for a new Model 14 but out of 4 dealers I could'tn find one with a Model 14.  Ended up buying one at a local gun show by sheer luck for $275.  That was the last one I bought, as they are just getting crazy now.  I would like to add a couple more the the 5 I have now but at $400-$500 a knife I going to back off for a while.  Good luck.  
Page Armory » Blades
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top