Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Page Armory » Blades
Posted: 1/22/2006 11:06:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/1/2006 4:11:32 PM EDT by myitinaw]
delete
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 9:13:33 PM EDT
I dont know what you mean by "pro AR.15.com". I can only think of maybe 4 or 5 legit Randall dealers actually selling knives. If you mean a dealer that will give you a discount or a break on the delivery time, I would say no, the demand is such that dealers that actually have knives can pretty much charge what the market is asking. If you want a Randall without waiting try Bladeforums.com and pay the extra premium. If your looking for a Randall cheap, good luck.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 12:42:00 AM EDT
Just looking for a dealer whom [may] post here,
no discount sought, nor needed.
Just looking to give my business
to a fellow Arf.comer
Thanks!
myit
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 5:52:07 PM EDT
No, no authorized dealers here AFAIK, however there are a couple on the Randal Society Forum on bladeforums.com. The thing about Randall dealers is there are only 4 or 5 that at any given time have Randall knives to sell. My last quest was for a new Model 14 but out of 4 dealers I could'tn find one with a Model 14. Ended up buying one at a local gun show by sheer luck for $275. That was the last one I bought, as they are just getting crazy now. I would like to add a couple more the the 5 I have now but at $400-$500 a knife I going to back off for a while. Good luck.
Page Armory » Blades
Top Top