Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » Blades
Posted: 7/28/2003 2:47:33 AM EDT
Yesterday, I traded a few different items with a friend. I got ride of one of my Win1300s for a NIB BenchMade9050SBT AFO, W/Auto Safety.

I know nothing of this blade or BenchMade. The box says BT2 Coated Blade, has a carry pouch. Anyways, I looked the MSRP up on
www.benchmade.com and damn, $230.

Anyway, I have no need for this(after looking at the price, don't want to use it or daily use), what would be a good price to sell it at? What would a dealer sell it for.

On BenchMade.com, they say it is a Restricted Item. Does this mean restricted from carry since it has the auto function; Or for states like Kaligstan?

Thanks for you time, Jason
Link Posted: 7/28/2003 2:50:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Sell it to me for $100
Link Posted: 7/28/2003 2:57:08 AM EDT
[#2]
www.benchmade.com/detail.asp?model=9050

Its the black coated one to the bottom of the page. Think I ought to just keep it?
Link Posted: 7/28/2003 3:04:11 AM EDT
[#3]
If it's legal in OH, hell yeah.  Benchmade is top notch stuff.
Link Posted: 7/28/2003 3:34:34 AM EDT
[#4]
I live in NW Ohio(Defiance). If its not legal to own, maby someone could let me know...:)
Link Posted: 7/28/2003 4:23:01 AM EDT
[#5]
Just wanted to let you know a guy had the same model, new, at the gunshow here sellling it for $131.  Nice knife.

Tj
Page Armory » Blades
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top