Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Page Armory » Blades
Posted: 7/15/2003 8:54:31 PM EDT
I am looking for a fighting knife with brass knuckles. Something besides a WW1 trench knife. No not a Scorpion Movie knife. Not some bowie or mini machette with a spiked hand guard, no, not one of those cheesy chineese made ones with a single bevel blade. I am looking for something like a Boker Orca, but including some ovular finger holes and the knuckles. The WW1 trench knife would be alright, but I want something with better erganomics, something with a thumb tang, and a slightly offset handle to the blade, and something that is not cheap. Please help.
Link Posted: 7/16/2003 7:47:39 PM EDT
The problem with this style knife and the reason that most makers aren't offering a lot of knuckle knives is most states have laws preventing ownership of Brass knuckles and this type of knife is usual subjected to the same laws. 90% of the knives I have seen with knuckle guards have fallen into the catagories you have described, either WWI trench knives or Chinese crap. The Argonne Assault by Busse is a knuckle knife that is real nice, but doesn't have the shape of what you seem to be looking for. Your best bet is going to be to look for a custom maker and have him craft you a knife. Then you can get exactly what you wanted and it will be far from cheap.
Page Armory » Blades
Top Top