Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » 50 Cal
Posted: 12/8/2002 12:33:24 AM EDT
I will soon be looking into buying one of these.. and will be saving up soon.. where would be the best place to get one from? get my gunshop to order one straight from Barrett? All suggestions appreciated
Link Posted: 12/8/2002 4:06:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Check with your local gun shop and see if they will order it for you or check in shotgun news and see if your gun shop will let you ship it there. They will have to send who ever you decide to get one from there FFL. Also do a search on line for 50 BMG Rifles and look through all the people selling them. There are some you can find used but if you are like me, I wanted new. Good luck and have fun.
Link Posted: 12/8/2002 7:56:28 AM EDT
[#2]
You can try some of the auction boards, there's usually one or two on them. Try Guns America also, the price you see there is the price you pay.

www.auctionarms.com
www.gunbroker.com
www.gunsamerica.com

Like RH said, you can try SGN but I wouldn't count on it. You can try Gun List also.
Link Posted: 12/8/2002 7:55:11 PM EDT
[#3]
www.gunsandammo.com too its like the real gun Ebay
Page Armory » 50 Cal
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top