BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » 50 Cal
Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/6/2018 4:09:35 PM EDT
[#1]
I've got a Nightforce NXS 3.5-15 that Europtic was blowing out due to an unpopular reticle. I think I paid $1,200 NIB for the scope. There are many options out there these days with respect to quality optics with good warranties. Don't cheap out on the rings/mount and that is just as critical. I went with a Nightforce magmount with the x 3 clamps for the pic rail. Everything is on and M82A1 in FDE.
Link Posted: 11/6/2018 4:18:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 1:37:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If you don't like the reticle, send it back to NF and have them change it. Simple solution.
View Quote
The reticle is no issue for me. It was unpopular because it would not allow for milling of wind/elevation on a staionary/moving target so the PRS guys weren't buying it. That not an issue for me or the .50. I just wanted a bomb proof optic on top of this rifle.
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 11:26:18 PM EDT
[#4]
When I had my 50BMG, I put the SWFA 20X SS with seekins rings. No issues at all. Can’t beat the cost and warranty of the SS.
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 6:22:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Mark 4 8.5-25x50 LR/T
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page Armory » 50 Cal
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top