Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » 50 Cal
Posted: 3/29/2006 3:17:12 PM EDT
Does one exist?  like the AR50?  I know, I know if i want an AR50 recoil.....get an AR50 .  
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 4:47:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 7:58:46 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Serbu can make a 7/8x14 threaded Shark brake to fit the Barrett. The Shark brake is really effective.

Could you estimate how much more effective the shark brake is over the older 4 port brake?
I am not looking for an exact number but an approximation.

Also how much is a Shark brake for a Barrett?
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 3:40:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 3:41:40 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
You would need to call Serbu and check the price.

I've shot the Shark braake a lot and have a shit load of experience on the different Barrett brakes. The chevron Barrett brake is effective, but the newer Barret brake is really good.
The Serbu Shark brake is just as good as the new Barrett brake. But isn't nearly as ugly. We called it the "donkey dick" when I worked there.

Tony how does the new Barrett brake stack up to Armalite's brake?
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 5:11:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 5:51:40 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
It's as good as the Armalite brake. I've shot a friends AR50, it doesn't have a lot of recoil, but I attribute that to the rifles weight and brake.

I kid my friend and tell him the AR50 is a crew served rifle.

Tony

lol...
Page Armory » 50 Cal
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top