Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Page Armory » 50 Cal
Posted: 2/11/2006 9:15:17 AM EDT
Terror Gun

People need to flood this site
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 9:17:03 AM EDT
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 4:26:31 PM EDT
They don't even have any contact info, just a way to subscribe to their news letter. Me thinks they have learned their lesson once by putting this crap on the web and then being buried up to their eyeballs in mail from us.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 4:35:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/13/2006 4:35:57 PM EDT by Rimfireguru]
It's funny because someone up here does hunt deer with his custom built .50.

You can rest assured they're not going to limp away and suffer

What is it with these activists?

There seems to be an accumilation of fat Overzealous, over opinionated women resembling Rosie Od.

"Hasn't 9/11 taught us anything"

WTF? That terrorists dont need guns to carry out their plans.

Dense Bitch.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 4:11:12 PM EDT
thats the first time ive heard of an Incinderary being " Heat Seeking" anybody else? you damn right im giong to hunt with mine, shit over here i can shoot up to a mile at a deer.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 9:41:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/14/2006 9:43:41 PM EDT by sledhead907]

Originally Posted By KevinUSP:
thats the first time ive heard of an Incinderary being " Heat Seeking" anybody else? you damn right im giong to hunt with mine, shit over here i can shoot up to a mile at a deer.

First time i've heard that as well

That site is a wealth of disinformation.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 9:49:32 PM EDT
Be creative and fill in the contact info
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 10:24:14 PM EDT
the whois information is "private" too, I guess I'll call that number and see what kind of info I can get. Maybe I'll try to get some info about who the site is registered to...
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 10:31:18 PM EDT
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 10:31:38 PM EDT
hmm, looks like the website belongs to www.freedomstatesalliance.com/
Look at who's in charge:
www.democracyinaction.org/www/bios.jsp#april
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 3:25:33 AM EDT
I was going to put my vote in for moveon.org. Either way maybe we should all bombard this libral with emails. Lets question her sources, bet she/he can't site any!
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 4:33:59 AM EDT
This was already hashed out over at BH last year when the site first appeared.
It's just another shill site for the VPC. They got a bunch of their antburners to spam the BH with much of the same shrill nonsense.
Serveral days of countering their arguments did nothing to salve their 'feeling' that the .50bmg is too dangerous for the common 'civilian' to own.

The owners of the site of course have zero interest in correcting the factual errors presented.
It's all about whipping up the ignorant wrath of the great unwashed.... kinda like the mullahs have done with those Mohammad cartoons...

www.biggerhammer.net/barrett/wwwboard/index.cgi?read=166424
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 8:34:02 AM EDT
So... why doesn't someone create a pro-bmg web site.

One that is humorous, factual, easy to read, and fun.

Heck, we could all contribute photos, video clips, stories, facts, and other stuff collected
from the internet.

I don't know a thing about web authoring, or I would do it myself.

Link Posted: 2/18/2006 5:11:39 PM EDT
Arent these the same people who say we cant profile,that we cant keep certain people out?Its just a stepping stone 50's first.Personnaly I'd like a "heatseeking" deer bullet,fire and forget.Help me out but I cant remember a case where a 50 was used in a murder or in any crime.Sure the guy on the bulldozer had one with him.And they were found in the possesion of some bad guys.Who's actually "used"one.I think they are just too expensive to shoot,for me.I do know that they are used for hunting.Elk.But damn if they are so EVIL I might just want one.
Page Armory » 50 Cal
Top Top