Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » 50 Cal
Site Notices
Posted: 1/22/2006 7:50:12 PM EDT
Were should i buy one from

I would like to order over the net to save tax cause i have no good gun stores to buy/order threw around here.

I bought a 1911 from this place www.sportingarms.com/ but can i trust them with a barrett 82a1 order

Any other places should i look

Also whats the wait time on one of these big boys

Thanks
Drone161
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 5:03:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 5:44:45 AM EDT
[#2]
How bout here in your own backyard?
Look here
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 9:29:08 AM EDT
[#3]

I would like to order over the net to save tax

In reality the FFL is suppose to charge you the tax which applies in your area. If he doesn't then you are suppose to report any internet buys you made over a certain amount of money to the IRS.

Now I know your going to say how do they know and etc...Trust me they know since the place you buy from keeps records---even cash exchange on items. Then they use your credit card history. Now are they going to go through the trouble you ask. MAYBE they will maybe they will not. In an audit you bet your refund they are.

I forget what the amount is you have to declare on internet sales but I think each state is different. Just to be sure ask a tax accountant in your area. .
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 5:57:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Here is Larry's link. KnesekGuns.com I would definately give him a call.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 6:40:09 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
How bout here in your own backyard?
Look here

It needs a good home.

Page Armory » 50 Cal
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top