Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » 50 Cal
Posted: 1/8/2006 5:03:52 PM EDT
After shooting Motor05's M99 I'm pretty sure I need a .50. I only shot 2 rounds... but gawd what a rifle. I see the Ferret50 uppers for $1600 or so. Looks like the way to go, but never without asking around first
So who's got one and hows it working out? www.ferret50.com/
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 2:34:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Bueller? I can't believe no one has one of these things. I don't want to be the guinea pig!
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 6:54:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Mmmmmm...  Guniea Pigs taste like chicken.

According to the fellas on FCSA, they are well regarded, especially in terms of availability.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 5:14:07 PM EDT
[#3]
I have one. The long barrel. I like it. The shark brake is more effective than his original brake design IMO.

I got tired of swapping the lower back and forth and bought one of his purpose built lower receivers and rally like that too. Great trigger.
Page Armory » 50 Cal
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top