Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » 50 Cal
Posted: 12/15/2005 9:41:46 AM EDT
I really like to looks of the Ferret50 ferret50.com/ .

Anyone here have experience with one?  FYI, I'm specifically looking for a left-handed rifle.
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 7:44:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Anyone?

I would specifically like to hear from someone with Serbu & Ferret50 experience.

Link Posted: 12/16/2005 7:50:51 PM EDT
[#2]
I've got a Ferret50 with the 36" barrel, very accurate and great workmanship. It has the Serbu shark brake and is a real pleasure to shoot. Not real portable though, I've got added weight totals about 35# and is about 6' long.

Link Posted: 12/16/2005 11:23:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Serbu doesn't offer a lefty version as of yet.

At the lower price range...
Armalite's AR-50 and Bluegrass Armory's Viper can be had in left handed versions though.

At the higher price range...
The McBros and varients built on that action and the EDM Windrunner can be had for southpaws.

There's always the M2HB/M3HB kits.  They can be operated either way!

Pictured:  M2HB, M3HB, EDM Windrunner -
Page Armory » 50 Cal
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top