Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Page Armory » 50 Cal
Posted: 8/24/2003 5:07:46 PM EDT
do any of yall know a website that has some pretty cheap .50's? i was looking at these
http://www.joeken.com/50bmg2.htm what do yall think about it?
im thinking about getting one just to go "plinking" with
i saw the .50 farret conversion for a ar-15 but i want something cheaper.im tired of these small rifles i have. i want a big one! lol

thanks
Link Posted: 8/24/2003 8:19:49 PM EDT
I know someone that has a Watson's Weapons .50 upper for sale for 1K. He might be lurking here, if not and your interested let me know.
Link Posted: 8/24/2003 11:45:10 PM EDT
I love the look and feel of mine from joeken. I have considered not posting because scope trouble has kept me from getting any valid accuracy info. I popped for full parkerizing, stainless bedding and customized "midnight" stock. It can be seen in the "show your 50" post here. I spent about $2000 for it and every one that has handled it has more wood than the stock.
Link Posted: 8/26/2003 3:42:29 PM EDT
Why yes I am lurking here!I still have it available.E-mail sent!Thanks 50_shooter
Link Posted: 8/27/2003 3:51:16 PM EDT
My favorite gunshop has a Hesse that's been collecting dust for about a year. They don't come any cheaper. He's got about $1150 on it. There is a reason they are so cheap though. I've seen better looking WWI surplus guns.
Link Posted: 9/6/2003 4:05:09 PM EDT
if you can get a hesse or a early vulcan with the big two lug bolt get it now, becauge now they use a funny locking thread bolt that looks like crap. just a update for those of you interested in the hesse/vulcan rifle. I know a shop that just got one in and it looks like hell :(
Page Armory » 50 Cal
Top Top