Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » 50 Cal
Posted: 7/26/2003 2:27:42 PM EDT
...OFF the "back-burner" FINALLY!!!

Here's his fairly recent post on BH:

"Finally, here's pre-production unit #1. The video is of Mike Maguire shooting it. Note the almost total lack of recoil! The main reason for the delay of the MAG-50 is my customers!!! We've been so backed up on BFG-50 orders for so long that the MAG-50 had to take a back seat. (Oh, and I'm not complaining about the sales, btw!) Looks like we might actually get caught up on BFG-50 orders this week, so the MAG-50 will take priority. Not exactly sure when the first MAG-50s will ship out, but I'm hoping it's just a matter of a few weeks at this point." (this is a direct quote from Mark Serbu)

...and here's a link (I hope) to the short video he posted (you'll need Quicktime Viewer):

www.serbu.com/images/mag503.mpg

(oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!!!)
Link Posted: 7/27/2003 1:43:24 PM EDT
[#1]
So are you going to drop your ferret for one.....????
Link Posted: 7/27/2003 2:08:52 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
So are you going to drop your ferret for one.....????

I'm on the waiting list but pretty far down the line I think.

I'll keep the Ferret no matter what I decide to do about the Mag-50. I like it and I like Dave's attitude toward his customers...
Link Posted: 8/23/2003 6:21:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Any news about this lately?
Page Armory » 50 Cal
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top