Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » 50 Cal
Posted: 7/17/2003 12:06:50 PM EDT
Just some eye candy for ya.

McMillan Benchrest

Another McMillan Benchrest (Very pretty IMO)

StateArms Competitor

Surbu BFG's

Serbu Semi-Auto BFG

AccuracyInternational AW50

ChristensenArms Carbon Ranger

EDM Windrunners

LAR Grizzly

KnightsArmament SR50

SSK Industries 14.5mm Rifle (Yeah I know, it's not actually a 50, but it's based off a 50 case and well........it looks awesome with that 1173gr bullet it put's down range at 2400 fps!)

Barrett Rifles

Fortmeier Einzellader .50BMG (12,7x99)

Cobb FA50

Armalite AR50

Now I know there are a lot more 50's out there then I put up here for display, but I have to go to work so these will have to do.:)
Link Posted: 7/18/2003 6:20:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Everybodys favorite whipping boy Hesse wasnt there so here it is.

Link Posted: 7/18/2003 12:44:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Absolutely beautiful Tom
Link Posted: 7/18/2003 4:45:26 PM EDT
[#3]
For something that is supposed to blow up in my face or be a piece of junk I would say it is a masterpiece, I truly love it. I loaned it to a friend for his table at a gun show. He said he wants one just because of the huge crowd it gathers at his tables. He called me telling me one guy wanted to buy it. I told him to quote to the moon and if he sold it that was fine, he said one guy left to get $5000 (LOL) but never came back. Im thinking a state arms lightweight competitor (mosquito/tactical) would be real fine, Or maybe I will just buy another and get a real fine scope.
Page Armory » 50 Cal
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top