Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/12/2020 10:03:20 AM EDT
[#1]
@Fnkystuf - email sent.
Link Posted: 4/12/2020 10:25:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted: I've been struggling to get motivated... if people are counting on me, perhaps it'll force me to set aside time to finally get this done.
View Quote

I’m counting on you! At least I’m eagerly awaiting something better than the machine translated version that’s out there!!!!
Link Posted: 4/13/2020 10:53:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I’m counting on you! At least I’m eagerly awaiting something better than the machine translated version that’s out there!!!!
View Quote

@Fnkystuf - everything I received seems passable English except for a couple of page titles. What remains to be done?
Link Posted: 4/16/2020 4:28:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

@Fnkystuf - everything I received seems passable English except for a couple of page titles. What remains to be done?
View Quote

@homeyclaus

Some of the later sections need a lot of work. There's still plenty of machine-translated errors throughout. Usually, I try to find out what one particular phrase should be, then correct every instance of it in the manual.

The table of contents is a format mess. Pages 41 & 43 are examples of pages that need some work.

I think if I put a solid 2-3 hours into it this weekend, it'll be at like 99%
Link Posted: 4/17/2020 11:49:54 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

@homeyclaus

Some of the later sections need a lot of work. There's still plenty of machine-translated errors throughout. Usually, I try to find out what one particular phrase should be, then correct every instance of it in the manual.

The table of contents is a format mess. Pages 41 & 43 are examples of pages that need some work.

I think if I put a solid 2-3 hours into it this weekend, it'll be at like 99%
View Quote

@Fnkystuf I see that now; is there any way you can put that into some sort of online editing format so it can be worked on collaboratively? Like Word in OneDrive/Office 365? IMO Google Docs can't do everything yet that the layouts and stuff need.
Link Posted: 6/13/2020 8:44:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Just wondering if there's any update on this?  I would gladly pay for a copy!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top