Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/20/2017 7:47:31 PM EDT
Does anyone have information on a mount for an Aimpoint M4/M4s that will absolute co-witness with Troy Micro Battlesights?  I did find information on an ADM mount for a T2 but nothing for an M4.

Thank you very much.
Link Posted: 10/20/2017 8:52:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Try a LT660HK it might get you what you need.

I can try it tomorrow and let you know.

ETA; Oops, sorry didn't see the M4s part just got up.
Link Posted: 10/21/2017 8:38:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Lt660hk

Attachment Attached File

ETA didn't read. Sorry can't help with a M4/M4s. I'd get the lowest mount possible.

ETA 2 - id get the LT659HK
Link Posted: 10/22/2017 11:58:17 PM EDT
[#3]
I am running the Comp M4s on my Scar 16 CQC 10" and I have the Bobro QD mount on it. I am not sure if it will cowitness with those particular irons or not, but I am thoroughly pleased with it. I would also suggest you look into the GDI mount for the Comp M4s as well.
Link Posted: 10/25/2017 3:02:28 PM EDT
[#4]
The standard QRP2 mount without the spacer should be pretty close. 
Link Posted: 11/5/2017 10:41:59 AM EDT
[#5]
Thank you all.  I actually just went with a T2 in an ADM low mount that provides an absolute co-witness with my Troy micro sights on an MREX.  This gives a comfortable and perfect cheek weld.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top