Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/16/2017 9:21:17 PM EDT
Well, I was out hitting up the local pawn shops when I found a used FN FS2000 in what appears to be like new condition.  Not a single scratch on the gun.  Naturally I snatched it up since I haven't seen one for sale in forever.  

I'm trying to do my research and aquire a couple of the critical spare parts that have the highest chance of breakage like the switch.  Can't find any source at all.  Anyone know where I might find some parts?  Midwestgunworks.com is out.

Help me, arfcom, you're my only hope!
Link Posted: 7/17/2017 1:55:10 AM EDT
[#1]
You're probably going to have to wait until FN ships more parts, since all the resellers get them from FN.
If I'm not mistaken, the switch for the FS2000 and PS90 is the same part.

Here's a 3-position aluminum switch for the ridiculous price of $80.
https://www.imperialarmsco.com/product-p/selector-switch.htm
Link Posted: 7/17/2017 10:07:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You're probably going to have to wait until FN ships more parts, since all the resellers get them from FN.
If I'm not mistaken, the switch for the FS2000 and PS90 is the same part.

Here's a 3-position aluminum switch for the ridiculous price of $80.
https://www.imperialarmsco.com/product-p/selector-switch.htm
View Quote
I think he was referring to the cartridge switch that swings the fired case up into the ejection tube.

I've got about a thousand rounds thru mine and I've yet to need a spare part. OP, it's probably safe to wait until Midwest has stock again.

Another alternative is GunBroker. Here is someone selling a spares kit: http://www.gunbroker.com/item/667958327

Not mine, don't know the guy...

AJ
Link Posted: 7/17/2017 10:27:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/17/2017 10:28:02 AM EDT
[#4]
Good grief, for that price he can keep his parts kit...
Link Posted: 7/17/2017 10:30:45 AM EDT
[#5]
Keep an eye on MGW. I've bought a full compliment of spares for my FS2K from them over the years.
Link Posted: 7/17/2017 3:54:19 PM EDT
[#6]
I had Midwest notify when in stock, took awhile but it came in. Other items Gunbroker.
Link Posted: 7/17/2017 7:10:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Yeah, I set up an email notification.  All I REALLY want is the switch, maybe a firing pin, some gas rings and a sling.  Hopefully it won't be long.

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I had Midwest notify when in stock, took awhile but it came in. Other items Gunbroker.
View Quote
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top