Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/7/2017 9:39:05 PM EDT
I ordered a Scope Mount - PS-90 (Trijicon RMR) from them on 01 July.

I received a notification that my order was received.

Since then I have heard shit from them.

I have sent them emails and called them, the emails fucking bounce and my phone calls go unanswered.

paypal has already charged my card and I do not have a delivery confirmation number or a tracking number from them.

I spent $135/75 of my hard earned fucking money with those motherfuckers, I should have a tracking number from them.

Motherfuckers, I am starting to think that everyone who makes shit for the PS90 are motherfuckers.

I am 0 for 2.
Link Posted: 7/8/2017 1:32:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Give them a chance.  I understand your frustration, but they have been nothing but excellent in my experience with them.

Eta:  it is right during the 4th of July as well so give them a little time.
Link Posted: 7/8/2017 4:38:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Seriously it hasn't even been a week and there was a holiday in there.
Link Posted: 7/8/2017 8:34:47 AM EDT
[#3]
If they would respond to my FUCKING EMAILS AND PHONE CALLS and provide me with a fucking TRACKING NUMBER then I would be a happy camper.

They have not and I am not.

I paid my fucking money, I want my product.

The other shitheads, FN57sale.com, at least they provided me with a tracking number and it was delivered when they said it would be (Even though the product is all fucked up).
Link Posted: 7/8/2017 9:31:50 AM EDT
[#4]
You sound like a dick. You were probably too busy setting up your "Be considerate with Fireworks a Veteran lives here" sign that you forgot you shouldn't order things near/around/during federal holidays if you have the expectation that things will happen instantly.  Most places had steep sale prices and probably had a large up tick in volume sold which will translate into longer shipping times.
Link Posted: 7/8/2017 12:05:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Over 76000 posts and you have never ordered from someone and had to wait for a tracking number?
Link Posted: 7/8/2017 12:14:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You sound like a dick. You were probably too busy setting up your "Be considerate with Fireworks a Veteran lives here" sign that you forgot you shouldn't order things near/around/during federal holidays if you have the expectation that things will happen instantly.  Most places had steep sale prices and probably had a large up tick in volume sold which will translate into longer shipping times.  
View Quote
I guess you can't be bothered to read and comprehend can you?

I could give a rats ass about the shipping time.
That's a secondary issue.

Let me make it easy for you to understand since you seem to have a problem with reading and comprehension.

THEY HAVE NOT ANSWERED MY CALLS OR REPLIED TO MY EMAILS OR CONTACT FORMS.
THEY HAVE ALREADY CHARGED MY CARD.
THEY HAVE NOT PROVIDED ME WITH A TRACKING NUMBER.

Now, if YOU think that's acceptable behavior then you are a rug that vendors love, because they can scrape the shit off of their shoes on you and you won't complain.

Me?
When I spend my hard earned money I expect a certain level of customer service.
I expect my calls to be answered.
I expect my emails to be answered.
If they are going to be out on vacation (or at a trade show) I expect to be informed that there will be a delay.
I expect a tracking number to be sent to me.

I expect a certain level of customer service and they have not provided me with it.
Link Posted: 7/8/2017 12:18:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Over 76000 posts and you have never ordered from someone and had to wait for a tracking number?
View Quote
A week?
Really?
No.

What do the number of posts have to do with the customer service I have not received from Design Machine?

If there was an issue and the vendor told me there was an issue I would have no problems with it.
That's called "CUSTOMER SERVICE", something I have not received from these guys.

When the vendors email bounces and they don't answer their phone or the contact page then I tend to get pissed off from the lack of customer service.
Link Posted: 7/8/2017 12:39:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Well it's seems that soneone with as much experience as you have would realize that there will be obvious delays during one of the biggest holidays of the year.
Link Posted: 7/8/2017 12:39:33 PM EDT
[#9]
double post.
Link Posted: 7/8/2017 12:49:03 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Well it's seems that soneone with as much experience as you have would realize that there will be obvious delays during one of the biggest holidays of the year.
View Quote
Wait, what?
The shitheads over at FN57sales.com sent me a tracking number and I ordered shit from them on the same day AND it was delivered yesterday.
I ordered something from AIM on the 4th and they sent me a tracking number and it's beeing delivered today.

Customer service is customer service.
Something Design Machine is lacking.
Link Posted: 7/8/2017 2:12:25 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

paypal has already charged my card.
View Quote

You sir are winning!

Mini pancakes for everybody!

Link Posted: 7/8/2017 4:33:57 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 7/9/2017 12:39:24 AM EDT
[#13]
Dude you need to relax.  

Holy fuck man, thanks for letting me know not to deal with you in the EE.
Link Posted: 7/9/2017 1:34:49 AM EDT
[#14]
I ordered the same mount recently. I didn't call, but it showed up in the mail in a reasonable amount of time (See PS90 sight thread. I think I posted when I ordered and did an edit when I got it.) You probably don't want to deal with TROS, the wait on him can be substantial.
Link Posted: 7/9/2017 2:25:46 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
You probably don't want to deal with TROS, the wait on him can be substantial.
View Quote
I contacted TROS before I went with the Design Machine, I was told that it would be a while getting a PS90 low mount.
Link Posted: 7/9/2017 3:14:31 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I guess you can't be bothered to read and comprehend can you?

I could give a rats ass about the shipping time.
That's a secondary issue.

Let me make it easy for you to understand since you seem to have a problem with reading and comprehension.

THEY HAVE NOT ANSWERED MY CALLS OR REPLIED TO MY EMAILS OR CONTACT FORMS.
THEY HAVE ALREADY CHARGED MY CARD.
THEY HAVE NOT PROVIDED ME WITH A TRACKING NUMBER.

Now, if YOU think that's acceptable behavior then you are a rug that vendors love, because they can scrape the shit off of their shoes on you and you won't complain.

Me?
When I spend my hard earned money I expect a certain level of customer service.
I expect my calls to be answered.
I expect my emails to be answered.
If they are going to be out on vacation (or at a trade show) I expect to be informed that there will be a delay.
I expect a tracking number to be sent to me.

I expect a certain level of customer service and they have not provided me with it.
View Quote
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Hey! With that kind of piss poor attitude no one will ever bake your gay wedding cake!
Link Posted: 7/9/2017 10:02:11 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
From postings Design Machine has made on FnForum.net I get the impression Design Machine is a one man operation.
View Quote
I believe there was a short thread yesterday (here) where someone said the owner was in a car wreck and was in the hospital.

I can't seem to find it, was probably deleted.

Edit:  My bad.  It was the FN57 post above.  

OP, I hope your get your orders straightened out.
Link Posted: 7/10/2017 1:43:32 AM EDT
[#18]
This guy is a rage pig, I hope you live alone. I'd recommend checking your blood pressure.
Link Posted: 7/10/2017 6:33:59 AM EDT
[#19]
This is a Tech Forum, not GD.
Link Posted: 7/10/2017 4:29:56 PM EDT
[#20]
Unlocked for update.
Link Posted: 7/10/2017 5:44:27 PM EDT
[#21]
I wanted to post up an update to let everyone know that Design Machine contacted me and said I should receive my mount by the end of next week.
Link Posted: 7/10/2017 8:24:17 PM EDT
[#22]
Great to hear.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top