Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/9/2017 6:48:47 PM EDT
I'm looking for actual experience from those who own or have owned either.  Reliability, if parts availability is a problem, anything to watch out for before buying.
Or if I'm better off spending more on something else.
Has anyone experienced the plastic lower cracking on the Steyr
Link Posted: 8/11/2017 8:40:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/11/2017 9:44:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/11/2017 6:52:48 PM EDT
[#3]
We'll I tried to be practical and get a 9mm as my first machine gun but ended up going higher end with a HK53.  I'll post some pictures once it clears
Link Posted: 8/12/2017 11:59:31 AM EDT
[#4]
I had a post sample MPi69. It was ok. Seemed slower than my Uzi. Started hanging up a lot when it got a little dirty. I have no experience with the Madsen.
Link Posted: 8/12/2017 2:57:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've handled and fired both. 

The [/color]MPi69 is a dream to shoot, very smooth. The one I fired belongs to an SOT buddy and has had lots of rounds thru it, no cracks to date. Transferables are few, like single digit few. Parts and parts kits seem to have dried up. DSArms has mags.
View Quote
I have owned and fired a few pre samples. Great guns. Parts come and go as for availability on the market. Pretty robust guns and I don't think you can go wrong with them. The safety is pretty unique and I learned to really like it. I switched most of them to the MPi81 configurations and that sped the ROF to around 700.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top