Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/21/2022 2:03:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Just out of curiosity, does DA make a Keymicro FH?
Link Posted: 6/21/2022 2:23:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Yes.

https://deadairsilencers.com/product/flash-hider/

Not hot because you couldn’t google keymicro flashider.
Link Posted: 6/21/2022 7:49:56 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Yes.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes.

That's a Keymo FH, not Keymicro.
Link Posted: 6/21/2022 8:15:57 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/21/2022 12:02:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

That's a Keymo FH, not Keymicro.
View Quote

It was late… OP should learn to google
Link Posted: 6/23/2022 7:44:18 AM EDT
[#6]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Quoted:

It was late… OP should learn to google

Bless you, kind sirs.
Link Posted: 8/5/2022 9:55:55 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Rex MG7
Pros: inexpensive, seems durable/well-made, versatile (can run on rifle platforms without concern)
Cons: heavy, not the quietest on 9mm

Wolfman
Pros: Durable, versatile, great sound suppression on a variety of platforms. Might be my best sounding 300 blk can as well, other than my Hyperion. Modular. Can take a wipe. DA is probably the hottest name in the industry right now, and it isn’t entirely unjustified. They make some really good cans, and have notoriously good customer support.
Cons: Big (in long config), heavy-ish

Omega 9k
Pros: Small, lightweight, surprisingly good sound suppression for its size.
Cons: noticeable first round pop. Probably the loudest of the four cans on this platform (but honestly not by a lot). Not much versatility to other platforms. Pretty much a 9mm can and not much else. Yeah you can do 300 blk subs, but do you really want to?

Nitro N2O
Pros: lightweight. Good suppression. Reputable manufacturer that has been around for a billion years. This has been kind of their attempt to dip their toe into the “high-end” suppressor market. So far, so good. Not sure how much traction it’s gotten with consumers, but they were sold out everywhere when I finally found mine.
Cons: not sure there are any. Again, I haven’t messed with it enough to have as good a feel for it as I do for the other three.

But this comparison doesn’t tell the whole story either. Overall, if we’re talking about this platform, and this platform only, the Omega 9k is probably my favorite. It does a pretty spectacular job of sound suppression for its size, and I think there’s something to be said for “small and simple”.

I went with the Rex on the Stribog because that was going to be my “budget gun”. Between various upgrades and the can, I’ve still managed to turn it into a $2500 gun. But it’s really nice.

The Wolfman is the Wolfman. You can’t go wrong.

I sort of look at the N2O as kind of a titanium Wolfman. I don’t know if the internal designs are similar at all, so they might be very different cans, but functionally, they are comparable to me. A titanium Wolfman sounds like a great idea to me too. Time will tell if it holds up. I’ll know more when my host comes in.

View Quote

How is the FRP on the MG7 compared to the others?
Link Posted: 8/7/2022 2:56:54 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

How is the FRP on the MG7 compared to the others?
View Quote

My subjective opinion?  Similar to all of the others.  To note, I've never used sound measuring equipment on my cans.  My opinion is purely subjective.
Link Posted: 8/7/2022 9:18:12 AM EDT
[#9]
Update since my last posts in this thread I now have an MG7 (in 458) to compare to my Octane 9, Wolfman and the R9s.

Honestly all of those sound fantastic on the roller delayed so any can you choose should be more than sufficient.  That MG7 really sounds best on  My CZ Scorpion.  With the host being a straight up blowback I think the less restrictive 458 bore and the overall larger volume compared to the R9 I was running before makes a significant difference.  A meter might say otherwise but to my ears its a more pleasant tone.  

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top