Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 21
Link Posted: 5/12/2022 2:50:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Day 100 here. Not complaining just letting people know about the whole 90 day deal.
Certifying was easy, my dealer is a monster.
Anyway now!
View Quote

90 day approvals was ATF's target, not a promise, not an estimate, not a promotional slogan.

ATF: "90 days is our target for approvals"
The internet reads that as: "ATF says approvals in 90 days"

Silencer Shop: "we've seen approvals in 30 days"
The internet reads that as: "OMG I'm at 91 days what went wrong?"

Link Posted: 5/12/2022 3:37:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

90 day approvals was ATF's target, not a promise, not an estimate, not a promotional slogan.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Day 100 here. Not complaining just letting people know about the whole 90 day deal.
Anyway now!

Why say anything? What are their internal consequences for bursting targets?
Are they trying to incentivize more apps by over promising? I can’t imagine another $1mm in stamps means a damn thing to anyone.
All they’re doing is pissing EVERYONE off
Govt could fuck up a wet dream.
Link Posted: 5/12/2022 8:31:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Anyway now!

I believe its a requirement. Every time I've seen an ATF notice of a regulatory change they have data on how much time is involved in implementing that change both for the dealer and for ATF personnel. I'm sure there is a requirement that they justify eForms vs paper as far as time & expenses.
As far as what happens if they don't meet that target? No idea.

Are they trying to incentivize more apps by over promising? I can’t imagine another $1mm in stamps means a damn thing to anyone.

ATF could have 100X the number of NFA Form 4's and it changes absolutely nothing. ATF doesn't keep that $200 tax anymore than the IRS keeps your income taxes. They are just the collector of those taxes.  

"Under promise, overdeliver" is never a bad philosophy.
Doesn't matter if it was twelve year old Tom telling my neighbor their yard would be mowed by the weekend, then mowing it Wednesday or Thursday.
Same with old man gun dealer, I tell silencer buyers to expect a year on a paper F4, then be delighted that when it is approved in ten months.

Getting upset that its DAY 100? NFA may not be for you.
Link Posted: 5/12/2022 9:31:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I believe its a requirement. Every time I've seen an ATF notice of a regulatory change they have data on how much time is involved in implementing that change both for the dealer and for ATF personnel. I'm sure there is a requirement that they justify eForms vs paper as far as time & expenses.

ATF could have 100X the number of NFA Form 4's and it changes absolutely nothing. ATF doesn't keep that $200 tax anymore than the IRS keeps your income taxes. They are just the collector of those taxes.  

Doesn't matter if it was twelve year old Tom telling my neighbor their yard would be mowed by the weekend, then mowing it Wednesday or Thursday.
Same with old man gun dealer, I tell silencer buyers to expect a year on a paper F4, then be delighted that when it is approved in ten months.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Anyway now!

But the ATF didn’t under promise. They over promised.

I know exactly that their revenue goes to the slush fund, further proving the point there’s no incentive to bullshit consumers.

I’ve got like 30 stamps and 4 new eforms pending, earliest is Jan28th. Longest ever might be 13 months, I don’t shoot my shit so I literally have no fucks to give except on their principled word.
I’m not upset over 80, 90, 120, 180 days. I’m salty over their govt shenanigans
I’m just disputing this narrative that the ATF is holier than thou.
Link Posted: 5/12/2022 10:01:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

A "target" is not a promise nor an estimate......its a goal.
People thinking the 90 days was a promise have invented their own reality......ATF never once has promised that.

I know exactly that their revenue goes to the slush fund, further proving the point there’s no incentive to bullshit consumers.

It's not a slush fund in any sense of the term.

I’ve got like 30 stamps and 4 new eforms pending, earliest is Jan28th. Longest ever might be 13 months, I don’t shoot my shit so I literally have no fucks to give except on their principled word.
I’m not upset over 80, 90, 120, 180 days. I’m salty over their govt shenanigans

I don't think of it as shenanigans, but ineptitude.

I’m just disputing this narrative that the ATF is holier than thou.

What narrative?
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 12:14:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

I agree sir...
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 12:16:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

Not being a jerk but curious about how do you know where it goes?  Proof?  Asking out of my own ignorance on the matter.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 3:23:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 5/15/2022 1:28:49 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
The NFA tax revenue goes to the Dept. of Treasury's General Fund, no specific budget nor agency.  I had a link somewhere but can't find it now.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not being a jerk but curious about how do you know where it goes?  Proof?  Asking out of my own ignorance on the matter.
The NFA tax revenue goes to the Dept. of Treasury's General Fund, no specific budget nor agency.  I had a link somewhere but can't find it now.

I got you: https://www.everycrsreport.com/reports/R45123.html#:~:text=NFA%2Dgenerated%20tax%20receipts%20are,the%20uses%20of%20resulting%20revenues.

NFA-generated tax receipts are deposited into the General Fund of the Treasury. These tax receipts totaled $68.6 million in FY2016.
Link Posted: 5/15/2022 2:48:02 PM EDT
[#10]
Damn, thats a LOT of NFA activity. Way more than I would have expected tit o be when you consider its added up 200 bucks at a time.
Link Posted: 5/15/2022 7:10:43 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Damn, thats a LOT of NFA activity. Way more than I would have expected tit o be when you consider its added up 200 bucks at a time.
View Quote

Don't forget the $5 AOW stamps!
Link Posted: 5/15/2022 7:38:45 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

A large portion of it also comes from NFA item manufacturers, importers, and especially dealers:

Attachment Attached File

Just for example, there are approximately 53,000 gun dealers in the USA. If a third of them sell NFA items, thats nearly $9 million.

In 2020 there were 512,000 ATF forms processed, but that number includes Form 3 and Form 5, both of which are not taxed.
Link Posted: 5/15/2022 10:12:27 PM EDT
[#13]
Last completed step I have is "Documents signed" -
Been sitting like that for two weeks now.

The next one up is preparing for eForms (but it's not highlighted as current step)

Hecks going on over at Silencershop?
Link Posted: 5/15/2022 10:16:52 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

The next one up is preparing for eForms (but it's not highlighted as current step)

View Quote

We discussed this at the bottom of page 17.  
I’m passing two weeks in that state, three weeks since placing the order.

I think it would help a lot if SS just said up front what this step is and what to expect.
Link Posted: 5/15/2022 11:13:01 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

When you check your status, is ‘Preparing for eforms’ indicated by color as ‘current step’?   On mine, ‘Documents signed’ is green, but the next step is still white.
View Quote

Where do you  find when the stamp is cashed?
Link Posted: 5/16/2022 10:39:38 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Where do you  find when the stamp is cashed?
View Quote

When you eFile, payment is submitted via credit card as part of the submission of the form, so if the form is successfully submitted, it’s cashed.
Link Posted: 5/16/2022 3:47:08 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 3:32:10 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Hi Leon, Thanks for sharing! A bit more context for going from "preparing for eforms" to getting your Ready to Certify email: for your application to be at the "Ready to Certify" stage, you/all responsible parties on your application must have completed the signature/profile information on your Silencer Shop account. Also, the dealer must also accept the application, and after the Silencer Shop Compliance review (you're tapping into our accuracy rate of 99.5%, the industry average accuracy rate is 60%) then, you'll receive the "Ready to Certify" email from Silencer Shop. Customers have been able to get this done in under a week as seen here but 2-3 weeks is more common. If you have any other questions, shoot me a message and I'd be glad to help. - Connor
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hi Leon, Thanks for sharing! A bit more context for going from "preparing for eforms" to getting your Ready to Certify email: for your application to be at the "Ready to Certify" stage, you/all responsible parties on your application must have completed the signature/profile information on your Silencer Shop account. Also, the dealer must also accept the application, and after the Silencer Shop Compliance review (you're tapping into our accuracy rate of 99.5%, the industry average accuracy rate is 60%) then, you'll receive the "Ready to Certify" email from Silencer Shop. Customers have been able to get this done in under a week as seen here but 2-3 weeks is more common. If you have any other questions, shoot me a message and I'd be glad to help. - Connor
You guys rock. You processed my paperwork very quickly and got the suppressors to the dealer all within about a week and we certified them with no issues over the phone over the weekend. Just waiting on the ATF now. I was a little confused about the certifying part since it didn't appear that another step was in progress after the "documents signed" portion was completed. Once the dealer got the suppressors, I got an email saying to contact them to certify (again which I did over the phone since I have a gun trust).

As a repeat customer using the kiosk, you guys have seriously made this process painless. It's a bit of a pain to get setup for your first purchase, but you just about made this as easy as ordering a normal gun over the internet. It's making me want to order another suppressor.
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 1:55:39 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

Thanks!
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 7:31:47 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

I talked to a silencer shop rep last week and he said the preparing for eforms status was waiting on my local dealer.   It has been at that status for over 2 weeks.  I talked to my dealer and he said that it means it is waiting for an atf response that the dealer has said item in inventory.  Then the dealer can certify.   I honestly think my dealer is blowing smoke.   I'm sure the atf already knows from the form 3.  
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 8:10:07 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
.... I talked to my dealer and he said that it means it is waiting for an atf response that the dealer has said item in inventory....
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/17/2022 8:49:29 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
You guys rock. You processed my paperwork very quickly and got the suppressors to the dealer all within about a week and we certified them with no issues over the phone over the weekend. Just waiting on the ATF now. I was a little confused about the certifying part since it didn't appear that another step was in progress after the "documents signed" portion was completed. Once the dealer got the suppressors, I got an email saying to contact them to certify (again which I did over the phone since I have a gun trust).

As a repeat customer using the kiosk, you guys have seriously made this process painless. It's a bit of a pain to get setup for your first purchase, but you just about made this as easy as ordering a normal gun over the internet. It's making me want to order another suppressor.
View Quote

Must be nice, I'm going onto three weeks now - with the last thing completed is Documents signed.
Now just sitting there.

For the record, my order was placed on the 17th of last month.
Still sitting here waiting ....
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 12:48:25 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 3:09:20 PM EDT
[#25]
Silencer Shop, my FFL, the kiosk - made this easy for me.  Not only no complaints at all but I actually think they are doing a great job.

Between handling all the forms for us dealing with a government agency so deep in paperwork, new software, new efile process, there are certainly glitches....  

I made a purchase 3/22 as individual.  Then I decided to go trust after a week or so and I finally got to the FFL/kiosk for prints.  Form 4 in to aft before 4/18 (4 weeks).  

Link Posted: 5/18/2022 3:42:15 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Hey shortround! We've followed up with you on DMs about this, so just closing the loop here!
View Quote

That's cool, just ignore my DM.
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 10:06:32 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Must be nice, I'm going onto three weeks now - with the last thing completed is Documents signed.
Now just sitting there.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Now just sitting there.

I'm sorry man. I'm not trying to rub my experience in your face. I'm not sure why our experiences differ so drastically. I just usually try to give praise to any businesses and employees that provide me with exceptional service.
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 1:50:58 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 4:24:06 PM EDT
[#29]
Guys, there are many of the LGS has no idea wtf they are doing in regarding ATF eForm and online certification.  

Maybe SS could make an online training video for the SOT to follow.

I was at a local shop last week, there was a gentlemen there trying to get the efile lined up 5 weeks after he bought the can from SS, but the local shop didn't know how to set it up.

Fortunately, my SOT is all keyed in on every step of the process.

My timeline:

1. Saturday April 23, paid for a can in-stock at a not local, but in state SOT on my way back from out of state trip.  I had to use my laptop at home to verify all my profile and Trust Doc are up to date after later that evening.  SOT assigned that serial # to me on the same day after I confirmed everything had been updated.  Trust, 1 RP.

2. Saturday, April 30, received the email from SS via Docusign, Document requires signatures for ATF submission.  Signed, completed.

3. Tuesday, May 3, received email from SS: eForm 4 Ready to Certify Now!   I called the SOT, spent 15 minutes on the phone and online via eform portal.  Certified, submitted, ATF Permit/Control # received.

Link Posted: 5/19/2022 5:02:40 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
 Maybe SS could make an online training video for the SOT to follow.
View Quote

Both ATF and Silencer shop have had eForm videos since January.

Link Posted: 5/19/2022 10:41:44 PM EDT
[#31]
Well, if I’m waiting on the dealer, I’m screwed. My dealer has a kiosk, but is not well versed on how to use it. I figured it out myself, but I’m on sitting on the “preparing...” step.  I hope he’s on the ball accepting the forms.

He’s had zero eForms come back to date, so I don’t expect any better than my last paper F4 at 4 months. If it takes an avg of 2-3 weeks for SS just to get the form to ATF (well, the dealer to do it under SS contract anyway), that’s damn near a month down before you even get in the queue.

However, the one stop shop was still worth it. I’ll just be floored if I beat 100 days.

Link Posted: 5/20/2022 12:01:42 AM EDT
[#32]
@SilencerShop do you intend to put a system in place so that customers can see how competent a dealer is?
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 2:53:38 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
@SilencerShop do you intend to put a system in place so that customers can see how competent a dealer is?
View Quote
They already have one sort of from what I can tell (powered elite, powered gold, etc), which is based on volume. If you move a lot of silencers, you'll have experience. The dealer I had mine sent to had the highest tier. The last dealer I used had the second highest tier. Both were squared away and knew what they were doing.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 10:14:33 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
They already have one sort of from what I can tell (powered elite, powered gold, etc), which is based on volume. If you move a lot of silencers, you'll have experience. The dealer I had mine sent to had the highest tier. The last dealer I used had the second highest tier. Both were squared away and knew what they were doing.
View Quote

That doesn’t tell customers how long it takes for a dealer to file for a customer though. (On average)

Even star feedback from actual customers could do that…
Link Posted: 5/26/2022 8:09:48 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

That doesn’t tell customers how long it takes for a dealer to file for a customer though. (On average)

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

True.   I just certified this week (5 weeks after purchase) .  2 weeks were from Silencer Shop but the other 3 weeks were a delay from the shop I chose.  If I would have known I wouldn't have used them.  Granted if the process takes 100 days from today that is still great but it's frustrating to have an added 25+ percent more time for no reason.   I'm using a different local shop for the next 3 I'm buying this summer.
Link Posted: 5/26/2022 10:02:15 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

True.   I just certified this week (5 weeks after purchase) .  2 weeks were from Silencer Shop but the other 3 weeks were a delay from the shop I chose.  If I would have known I wouldn't have used them.  Granted if the process takes 100 days from today that is still great but it's frustrating to have an added 25+ percent more time for no reason.   I'm using a different local shop for the next 3 I'm buying this summer.
View Quote

We're you his first?  He might be better next cycle.

Some of us took months for that step
Link Posted: 5/26/2022 11:39:17 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

That doesn't tell customers how long it takes for a dealer to file for a customer though. (On average)

Even star feedback from actual customers could do that
View Quote
That's a good idea. Starting from this point forward.

6 Months ago I would have given my dealer 5 stars. He was great with the paper forms.  He completely dropped the ball with eForms though and I switched to another who is pretty good so far.
Link Posted: 5/26/2022 12:06:18 PM EDT
[#38]
Going on four weeks waiting on the Form 3 transfer.
Link Posted: 5/26/2022 2:01:14 PM EDT
[#39]
I purchased 2 Nomads from my SS dealer on May 5th and on May 10th I was able to certify one of them.

Been back and forth with my dealer and SS about certifying the 2nd but to no avail.

I called SS last week and the rep said he'd get the certify process going and come today, my dealer still hasn't received anything.

So I called SS again and they mention that their checking the forms for any issues.

Is anyone else having the problem?
Link Posted: 5/26/2022 2:33:34 PM EDT
[#40]
@silencershop

Any idea as to why my paper form 4 order # from 11/8/21 is showing as Queued under E-Forms on my dashboard when logging in?  Paper submission went pending late Nov.  

For reference:

Link Posted: 5/26/2022 2:52:38 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
@silencershop

Any idea as to why my paper form 4 order # from 11/8/21 is showing as Queued under E-Forms on my dashboard when logging in?  Paper submission went pending late Nov.  

For reference:

https://i.imgur.com/lSjZYG6.jpg
View Quote

My pending from 05-23-2021 shows the same.  I bet it is a web page update where you can see if you are certified for your eform order and it just moved everything outstanding under this although it is only for the electronic submission.  Hopefully Silencershop can clarify.
Link Posted: 5/26/2022 7:58:40 PM EDT
[#42]
Filed at the end of January for a Rugged Oculus and a one shot trust.
Came back in 112 days. Close enough for gubment work, I guess.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/26/2022 11:21:22 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nope.  He's done a bunch before me.  Not sure what the problem is.... Too busy?  Not in a rush?  Too many irons in the fire?  

You know when you get a firearm transfer to a local FL and some check it into their books the same afternoon and call you to get it?  And others check it in the next day and call you the day after that...?   You learn which ones aren't motivated and which ones to avoid.   When it's a really long process it would be nice to know which to avoid up front.   Adding 5 weeks onto an approximately 12 week process is frustrating.   A rating system would be nice.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 6:52:02 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 6:18:15 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Going on four weeks waiting on the Form 3 transfer.
View Quote

I placed my order Apr 17, 2022 for a Sandman-S from silencershop -
A few days later my SOT ordered a Wolfman from distributor for me as silencershop was out.

First Silencershop tried to blame the slow down on my SOT -
Then tried to blame the ATF for the slow form 3 (even though it was clearly approved already as my SOT confirmed it was)

Just to give you an idea, my the woflman my SOT ordered me is already efiled on a form 4.
Meanwhile the Sandman-s from silencershop just showed up this Wednesday (5/25)
And guess what ... still can't form 4 as it's stuck in "In progress" ...

My take away from this? Never going to use silencershop again.
Was going to order the new 5.56 Deadair can - instead going to order it from Capitol Armory.

If you want to add an easy 5+ weeks to your wait, then go ahead and order from silencer shop.
I honestly don't think they're set up to handle the volume of orders they've been getting in.
Link Posted: 6/2/2022 12:01:59 AM EDT
[#46]
Update: My sandman-s from April is still sitting in limbo -

Meanwhile the Primal my SOT ordered directly from a distributor for me two weeks ago is getting formed 4 tomorrow.

Never going to use Silencer Shop again ...

Going to reach out to them tomorrow regarding removing my information off their site, and closing out my account - whenever this fiasco with the Sandman-s is over, if it's ever going to be.

Heads down one of the worst companies I've ever had the displeasure of doing business with.
Link Posted: 6/2/2022 12:05:23 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Update: My sandman-s from April is still sitting in limbo -

Meanwhile the Primal my SOT ordered directly from a distributor for me two weeks ago is getting formed 4 tomorrow.

Never going to use Silencer Shop again ...

Going to reach out to them tomorrow regarding removing my information off their site, and closing out my account - whenever this fiasco with the Sandman-s is over, if it's ever going to be.

Heads down one of the worst companies I've ever had the displeasure of doing business with.
View Quote

Not sure why yours would be in limbo. Also I'm curious why it would take over a month to get to your dealer. I've ordered and received several Sandman S since the first of April and have all of them sitting in my safe right now. Not a one of those took more than ten days from when the order was placed to the day it arrived here.
All of those customers certified within four days of their silencer arriving here.

Was the Sandman S in "backorder" status when you placed your order? Thats happened several times this spring. The F3 cannot be filed with ATF until SS is in possession of that can and it typically takes 10-14 days for SS to get the approved F3 back from ATF and ship out to your dealer.

If your account shows  "in progress"..........that doesn't matter one bit. Its what shows in your dealers dashboard that does. If he's in possession he should have seen your Form 4 as "ready to prepare" in his dashboard. If he doesn't YOUR DEALER needs to contact [email protected] and see what's the holdup. I did that last week because a customer swore that he had done everything....but he had not bought the tax stamp.

If you've done your part, "in progress" means it's your dealers turn to do his. He has to prepare and upload the draft, then you go to certify.

****And why are you ordering direct from Silencer Shop? You do know that your dealer can sell any silencer on their website to you directly? Silencer Shop is not a retailer, but a distributor. Each Powered By Dealer sets his own pricing on the SS website.
-You can buy directly off their website, choosing whichever Powered By Dealer you desire.
-Or your Powered By Dealer can place the order and you pay your dealer directly for the purchase.

Link Posted: 6/2/2022 12:55:37 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Not sure why yours would be in limbo. Also I'm curious why it would take over a month to get to your dealer. I've ordered and received several Sandman S since the first of April and have all of them sitting in my safe right now. Not a one of those took more than ten days from when the order was placed to the day it arrived here.
All of those customers certified within four days of their silencer arriving here.

Was the Sandman S in "backorder" status when you placed your order? Thats happened several times this spring. The F3 cannot be filed with ATF until SS is in possession of that can and it typically takes 10-14 days for SS to get the approved F3 back from ATF and ship out to your dealer.

If your account shows  "in progress"..........that doesn't matter one bit. Its what shows in your dealers dashboard that does. If he's in possession he should have seen your Form 4 as "ready to prepare" in his dashboard. If he doesn't YOUR DEALER needs to contact [email protected] and see what's the holdup. I did that last week because a customer swore that he had done everything....but he had not bought the tax stamp.

If you've done your part, "in progress" means it's your dealers turn to do his. He has to prepare and upload the draft, then you go to certify.

****And why are you ordering direct from Silencer Shop? You do know that your dealer can sell any silencer on their website to you directly? Silencer Shop is not a retailer, but a distributor. Each Powered By Dealer sets his own pricing on the SS website.
-You can buy directly off their website, choosing whichever Powered By Dealer you desire.
-Or your Powered By Dealer can place the order and you pay your dealer directly for the purchase.

View Quote

I’m in the same situation.  Been waiting for Form 3 over a month.  I ordered it through the dealer via SS.
Link Posted: 6/2/2022 1:24:24 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I’m in the same situation.  Been waiting for Form 3 over a month.  I ordered it through the dealer via SS.
View Quote

Sandman S ?
Currently in stock and no reason to wait over a month for the Form 3.
Understand that SS will not ship to the dealer until the buyer/transferee has scanned prints, uploaded photo, trust etc and paid for the tax stamp.

If you've done all that then have your dealer contact Silencer Shop.....and not the nitwits in customer service. He should talk to his dealer rep or compliance.
Link Posted: 6/2/2022 2:58:47 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

It was instock when I ordered.
I actually found my SOT on the silencer shop and ordered from there.
He's been great.

So the first time they lost the form 3 so it sat for weeks till they sorted that. Than wanted to make it up by sending it 2nd day to spend things up.
Did so, but then caused a nearly two week hold up because they didn't input that tracking into their system. Leaving it in limbo and not moving to the next step for my SOT to prepare for form 4.

It's been a straight up mess. Meanwhile I've already formed 4 two other cans I ordered directly from my SOT.

Page / 21
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top