Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 11
Link Posted: 10/14/2022 3:45:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By aksahsalahs:
Just got this back from ECCO, Thompson Machine Sixteen. Converted to HUB mount from direct thread, and from a monocore to a tubeless design.

Originally was almost 35oz, now weights around 17oz or so.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/101965/F6ACC3EE-DDB9-4AA0-8B4F-7342214CAB6F-2562862.jpg
View Quote

What's the length and diameter of that can?
Link Posted: 10/14/2022 4:18:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By emccracken:
What's the length and diameter of that can?
View Quote

With ECCO's Plan B it is right at 7.5" long and 1.5" diameter. The original tube was slightly smaller, so there is a slight dog bone at the original tube, but I barely notice it.
Link Posted: 10/14/2022 8:02:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Just got my text today that my AAC 762sdn6 has been rejuvenated. They fixed and end cap strike on it as well.
I’m excited to get my hands back on it and try it out again…. Haven’t shot this suppressor in a few years out of fear of another end cap or baffle strike.
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/14/2022 9:03:24 PM EDT
[#4]

With ECCO's Plan B it is right at 7.5" long and 1.5" diameter. The original tube was slightly smaller, so there is a slight dog bone at the original tube, but I barely notice it.
View Quote

Yeah, that's what Nick did with my 38oz pig from 1999.  I LOVE IT.  Have you shot your new and improved TM yet?

Nick is a magician and his sidekick Jerrica rocks as well.  I really hope the new shipping regulations don't hurt their business.
Link Posted: 10/14/2022 10:03:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Just got this back from ECCO, Thompson Machine Sixteen. Converted to HUB mount from direct thread, and from a monocore to a tubeless design.

Originally was almost 35oz, now weights around 17oz or so.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/101965/F6ACC3EE-DDB9-4AA0-8B4F-7342214CAB6F-2562862.jpg
View Quote

Niiiice
Rare example of losing weight lol
Link Posted: 10/15/2022 7:30:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By bradpierson26:

Niiiice
Rare example of losing weight lol
View Quote

I'm often able to get weight down with recores, or in the case of many pistol cans, roughly equal the original weight except with stainless baffles (and more of them) instead of aluminum.

Mount conversions, however, are typically gonna be just 1-2 ounces less without a mount, and obviously can end up heavier and longer than before with some mounting systems like Keymo & ASR.

Most AAC cans won't really lose weight with a recore, either.   Bulk of their mass is not in the core, and there's not a great way to go tubeless with them on account the reduced tube profile where the engraving is being a bit thin to support the threads for my blast baffles.   But things like that Thompson, old Gemtech HVTs, Coastals, SRTs and other porky steel things that are hovering around 2 pounds I am generally able to get under 20 ounces by going tubeless, and substantially improve performance.
Link Posted: 10/17/2022 1:55:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Whiplash_83] [#7]
I can't thank Nic and Jerrica at ECCO enough for doing their magic on some old suppressors that I bought over the years when I was new to the suppressor world and didn't have nearly the understanding about attachment systems, baffle construction, and ability to clean them. I still have a lot to learn but feel I'm a little wiser after some purchasing mistakes.

-First up was a Gemtech GM-9. I was never much a fan of this one, the mono-core just didn't sound good. I run it on both an AR 9mm and a P320 pistol. A new core of 17-4 baffles and titanium end cap freshened it right up.

Attachment Attached File

-Next were 2 old AAC cans. One was an M4-1000 with the 18T absolute garbage attachment system, this thing would rotate no matter what. I also had an Mini-4 that had suffered an end cap strike, which Nic fixed. Both were converted to Bravo patterned attachments. I ended up using ECCO's  Gyrex taper mount Helix brake:

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

-The final fix was a nearly 20 year old Gemtech Outback II .22 can that was not user serviceable. Again, Nic fixed it by building a new baffle stack and a removable titanium end cap.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

I also purchased their Five by Five 5.56 suppressor and have the Salamander .22 awaiting approval. I wish them continued success!

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/17/2022 8:43:29 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm also in this batch. SDN-6 Bravo converted with their Griffin taper mount.

Link Posted: 10/18/2022 11:07:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: bradpierson26] [#9]
We chatted briefly last year about a full baffle stack replacement on this

I’m curious about a partial conversion on a Thompson machine ISIS monocore. Host is a 9x18 VZ61
Just like 1 or 2 absolutely badass stainless baffles to kill some FRP on this?

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/21/2022 9:49:10 PM EDT
[#10]
They just converted my SDN-6 to Omega/Bravo threads to install an Area 419 adapter and fixed an end cap strike. The turnaround time, customer service, price, machining, welding, and refinishing were beyond incredible. Super happy with bringing this old can back to life and these folks are setting the gold standard for how to run a business.
Link Posted: 10/21/2022 10:03:28 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By JeanLuc63:
They just converted my SDN-6 to Omega/Bravo threads to install an Area 419 adapter and fixed an end cap strike. The turnaround time, customer service, price, machining, welding, and refinishing were beyond incredible. Super happy with bringing this old can back to life and these folks are setting the gold standard for how to run a business.
View Quote
Mine came in today as well.

I kind of wish I didn't get an APA lil bastard for my prs gun instead of the area 419 adapter setup so I could use my SDN-6 on it without switching a bunch of stuff.
Link Posted: 10/27/2022 6:33:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: WhisperPickle] [#12]
May be a dumb question but, ECCO recored a .22 can for me and I’m cleaning it for the first time. Do the slits on the pointed side of the baffles need to be lined up or staggered? Googling seems to be mixed results based on the manufacturer. They look just like the ones In this post.

Originally Posted By rcoers:
I can't thank Nic and Jerrica at ECCO enough for doing their magic on some old suppressors that I bought over the years when I was new to the suppressor world and didn't have nearly the understanding about attachment systems, baffle construction, and ability to clean them. I still have a lot to learn but feel I'm a little wiser after some purchasing mistakes.

-First up was a Gemtech GM-9. I was never much a fan of this one, the mono-core just didn't sound good. I run it on both an AR 9mm and a P320 pistol. A new core of 17-4 baffles and titanium end cap freshened it right up.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/50388/GM9_jpg-2566251.JPG

-Next were 2 old AAC cans. One was an M4-1000 with the 18T absolute garbage attachment system, this thing would rotate no matter what. I also had an Mini-4 that had suffered an end cap strike, which Nic fixed. Both were converted to Bravo patterned attachments. I ended up using ECCO's  Gyrex taper mount Helix brake:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/50388/baffle_strike_jpg-2566290.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/50388/AAC_fixed_1_jpg-2566260.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/50388/aac_fixed_2_jpg-2566261.JPG

-The final fix was a nearly 20 year old Gemtech Outback II .22 can that was not user serviceable. Again, Nic fixed it by building a new baffle stack and a removable titanium end cap.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/50388/outback_baffles_jpg-2566264.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/50388/outback_fixed_jpg-2566268.JPG

I also purchased their Five by Five 5.56 suppressor and have the Salamander .22 awaiting approval. I wish them continued success!

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/50388/5x5_jpg-2566297.JPG
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/27/2022 7:50:59 PM EDT
[#13]
I was disheartened to learn that my direct thread Cyclone can’t be rethreaded to a different pitch without going to a Bravo mount
Link Posted: 10/27/2022 8:57:32 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By PAESAN:
I was disheartened to learn that my direct thread Cyclone can’t be rethreaded to a different pitch without going to a Bravo mount
View Quote

You can run any pitch with the Bravo mount. What’s the issue?
Link Posted: 10/27/2022 9:31:30 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Outrider:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

It’s a dedicated can so I only need it in 3/4x24.
Link Posted: 10/28/2022 12:40:53 AM EDT
[#16]

It’s a dedicated can so I only need it in 3/4x24.
View Quote

Right up until you change your mind and want to use it on a different host. Go with the Bravo conversion as options are never a bad thing.
Link Posted: 10/28/2022 12:48:24 AM EDT
[#17]
Ask Nick to weld the bravo mount in.
Link Posted: 10/28/2022 10:37:53 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By WhisperPickle:
May be a dumb question but, ECCO recored a .22 can for me and I’m cleaning it for the first time. Do the slits on the pointed side of the baffles need to be lined up or staggered? Googling seems to be mixed results based on the manufacturer. They look just like the ones In this post.

View Quote

If you mean the little "tabs" on the baffles, yes, I line them up. Usually the top one is completely flat on the top. I hope that makes sense.
Link Posted: 10/28/2022 5:10:52 PM EDT
[#19]

If you mean the little "tabs" on the baffles, yes, I line them up. Usually the top one is completely flat on the top. I hope that makes sense.
View Quote

Yep, exactly what I needed to know. But I didn’t look for any that were flat so I’ll check that. Thanks
Link Posted: 10/28/2022 5:56:03 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By WhisperPickle:

Yep, exactly what I needed to know. But I didn’t look for any that were flat so I’ll check that. Thanks
View Quote

There's no "flat" indexing tab, but one of the 3 is always aligned with the clips.  

In most cases, we have found aligned clips perform slightly better with pistols or other short barreled .22s.   With .22 rifles, really makes no difference.   And for some reason with the small ID of our Salamander, there was really no difference between aligned and random orientation, so we kept cost down on that can by not doing indexing features since it didn't matter.
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 6:00:18 AM EDT
[#21]
Thank you ECCO for the work you did on my SDN6 conversion. TOP QUALITY workmanship and service!  

If you’re on the fence about having anything done with them, I highly recommend ECCO!
Link Posted: 10/31/2022 10:35:10 AM EDT
[#22]
I'm still trying to wrap my head around the mount and adapter options, but here's what I have:

M4-1000 that I sent to AAC who re-cored it to a M4-2000 (thanks to them!) about 5 years ago.

I have 51T mounts on several rifles, but the latch on the can is worn out and loosens with just a couple of shots.

Is there a way to change the can that would allow me to continue to use the 51T mounts?
Link Posted: 10/31/2022 11:28:53 AM EDT
[Last Edit: KalmanPhilter] [#23]
……...
Link Posted: 10/31/2022 1:38:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: andrewz71] [#24]
I am interested in having my sdn6 mount swapped.  But had a couple questions first.  I know the oal needs to stay the same per “AFT”

Can the Rearden Atlas XL be shipped with the can and that be used as part of the “OAL” when calculating and welding in 1.375x24 threaded bung?

If yes then I believe I am correct in saying a Direct thread mount could be used instead of the atlas xl mount?

Another question is can the sdn-6 be “re-made” similar to the Rugged Surge with the last 2-3 baffles being converted into a module w/ male threads and threaded end cap.  Basically a mini 4/sdn6 with threaded end cap for which ever host caliber I have it on.

Would also have to make sure the serial # stays on the main body and not the module.

I understand the overall suppressor cost would be high.  But I am already “married” to the Sdn-6 and it see’s little use now due to mount and weight.  And buying new and waiting a year seems an additional waste as well.
Link Posted: 10/31/2022 7:10:08 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By -Sabot42-:
I'm still trying to wrap my head around the mount and adapter options, but here's what I have:

M4-1000 that I sent to AAC who re-cored it to a M4-2000 (thanks to them!) about 5 years ago.

I have 51T mounts on several rifles, but the latch on the can is worn out and loosens with just a couple of shots.

Is there a way to change the can that would allow me to continue to use the 51T mounts?
View Quote

AAC is making an adapter for using the 51T mounts in any 1.375-24 suppressor.  It is called the 51T STAMP mount.
Link Posted: 11/1/2022 9:51:13 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By andrewz71:
I am interested in having my sdn6 mount swapped.  But had a couple questions first.  I know the oal needs to stay the same per “AFT”
View All Quotes

Basically, though there is some "wiggle room".  It cannot grow, but removable mounts don't have to be counted toward OAL.

Can the Rearden Atlas XL be shipped with the can and that be used as part of the “OAL” when calculating and welding in 1.375x24 threaded bung?

There's no legal issue with doing that, but often a practical one.  Most AAC cans have fluting and blast chamber lengths that preclude shortening from the ass end, so it would have to be done from the front, which is a completely separate process from mount conversion and will negatively impact efficacy due to removal of baffles.

On a technical note, the conversion piece isn't just a welded in bung.  I thread the cores, the conversion piece is screwed into them, welded to the tube, then finish machined, then faced with the can spinning between centers on a fixture.  It would be nice if a finished part could just be welded to the tube, conversions could be done faster and cheaper that way, but due to strength, concentricity, axial alignment and distortion during welding, it's just not doable.

Another question is can the sdn-6 be “re-made” similar to the Rugged Surge with the last 2-3 baffles being converted into a module w/ male threads and threaded end cap.  Basically a mini 4/sdn6 with threaded end cap for which ever host caliber I have it on.

I won't modularize production cans.  It's sometimes possible with Form 1 stuff if there were never any tech specs or drawings submitted to the contrary, but with production stuff, we have to assume there were, plus all the examples in the wild, and that kind of modification could be legally problematic.   As far as AACs are concerned, nearly all of them have the engraving on the front half, so it's a double snafu.

Link Posted: 11/1/2022 11:15:52 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Sixtysixdeuce:

Basically, though there is some "wiggle room".  It cannot grow, but removable mounts don't have to be counted toward OAL.

There's no legal issue with doing that, but often a practical one.  Most AAC cans have fluting and blast chamber lengths that preclude shortening from the ass end, so it would have to be done from the front, which is a completely separate process from mount conversion and will negatively impact efficacy due to removal of baffles.

On a technical note, the conversion piece isn't just a welded in bung.  I thread the cores, the conversion piece is screwed into them, welded to the tube, then finish machined, then faced with the can spinning between centers on a fixture.  It would be nice if a finished part could just be welded to the tube, conversions could be done faster and cheaper that way, but due to strength, concentricity, axial alignment and distortion during welding, it's just not doable.

I won't modularize production cans.  It's sometimes possible with Form 1 stuff if there were never any tech specs or drawings submitted to the contrary, but with production stuff, we have to assume there were, plus all the examples in the wild, and that kind of modification could be legally problematic.   As far as AACs are concerned, nearly all of them have the engraving on the front half, so it's a double snafu.

View Quote

Thanks for answering my questions.

One more if you don’t mind.

To try and shave more weight off could a 1.375x24 conversion piece be made with approximately an 1/8” sticking out past the flutes?  I know this will remove some internal volume and limit mount options.  

I am thinking about running either the Rearden mini, or a direct thread adapter.  Maybe make up some internal volume from not having a muzzle brake/flash hider inside blast chamber area.

This would also not limit multiple caliber options from welding on a 5/8” .30 cal D/T adapter, etc.  

Link Posted: 11/1/2022 4:11:53 PM EDT
[#28]

Thanks for answering my questions.

One more if you don’t mind.

To try and shave more weight off could a 1.375x24 conversion piece be made with approximately an 1/8” sticking out past the flutes?  I know this will remove some internal volume and limit mount options.  

I am thinking about running either the Rearden mini, or a direct thread adapter.  Maybe make up some internal volume from not having a muzzle brake/flash hider inside blast chamber area.
https://www.reardenmfg.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/Rearden_WebProduct_Mini_2.jpg

This would also not limit multiple caliber options from welding on a 5/8” .30 cal D/T adapter, etc.  

View Quote

We don't weld the mounts or adapters in unless it's requested (and I recommend against it unless doing a pin & weld for a one-stamp critter).   Doing so rather defeats the purpose of the conversion, since you could just as easily pin or weld in an AAC muzzle device for lower cost if permanent direct thread is what you're after.    Properly made titanium direct thread mounts are gonna be the lightest option, but if you want to use an adapter that interfaces with a muzzle device, the featureless Rearden or LPM critters in Cherry Bomb pattern will be among the lightest.   I think the Rearden standard Atlas is the lightest cherry bomb adapter option, followed by our low profile cherry bomb adapter that's about .4 ounces heavier.   PPA did make a titanium cherry bomb adapter at one point, not sure if it's still around, but the ones we saw through here were pretty rough, to the point I cannot recommend them in good conscience.
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 3:18:17 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By KalmanPhilter:

SilencerCo used to sell a mount (AC241) that was for their “Charlie” tube threading, that would fit AAC 51-tooth muzzle devices. Charlie mount suppressors include Chimera, Saker, Omega 36M.  Uses a taper insert in the mount for alignment. You might find some old stock somewhere. I couldn’t find it on SilencerCo’s website.  I imagine reworking a tube for Charlie threading is more work than the hub/bravo/1.375x24 threading.
View Quote

The AK has the SiCo mount for 51T along with an adapter from Quentin Defense to allow you to utilize the mount on standard thread (1.375x24) suppressors. The mount is mated to an EA Vox.

Link Posted: 11/4/2022 11:38:49 AM EDT
[Last Edit: bradpierson26] [#30]
Do we think approx .330” is enough meat to thread for rimfire threads? I know standard length is .400”
Host is a browning BL22

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 3:16:34 PM EDT
[#31]
@Sixtysixdeuce I know it’s not technically a suppressor, but any chance you guys could sell a Plan A adapter for the new PSA delta tech clone? I believe the rear mounts are swappable so that makes me think it wouldn’t be too hard to make up a Plan A rear mount.

https://palmettostatearmory.com/soviet-arms-ss-flash-hider-m24x-1-5rh.html
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 9:01:53 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By bluedog82:
@Sixtysixdeuce I know it’s not technically a suppressor, but any chance you guys could sell a Plan A adapter for the new PSA delta tech clone? I believe the rear mounts are swappable so that makes me think it wouldn’t be too hard to make up a Plan A rear mount.

https://palmettostatearmory.com/soviet-arms-ss-flash-hider-m24x-1-5rh.html
View Quote

I have never seen one through, don't know anything about them.  So possibly, but that would be a pretty niche item I expect, so likely purely a custom part proposition.
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 12:07:16 AM EDT
[#33]
Need to get my tirant 9 fixed. Figure I’d just have it converted. Anyone happy with having theirs converted?

I have a sub gun can do this is mostly on pistols. Glock and a beretta.

Also what’s the turn around time?

Thanks.
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 7:36:15 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By UnknownPatriot:
Need to get my tirant 9 fixed. Figure I’d just have it converted. Anyone happy with having theirs converted?

I have a sub gun can do this is mostly on pistols. Glock and a beretta.

Also what’s the turn around time?

Thanks.
View Quote

I had mine converted to SiCo/Rugged Alpha pattern so I could standardize on all my mounts/accessories. It was a quick turnaround and I’ve been pleased. Pictured with a recored Mystic X also converted to Alpha.

Link Posted: 11/5/2022 7:44:48 AM EDT
[#35]
Thank you outrider. That looks amazing. I’ll call on Monday.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 12:24:22 AM EDT
[#36]
ECCO converted two of my cans to HUB, I could not be happier with the work.  Thank you.
Link Posted: 12/23/2022 9:30:30 PM EDT
[#37]
Thread Bump

Ecco just did up a SilencerCo Bravo ASR / Gemtech Trek for me that looks great.
Going to have them do a 2nd direct thread after the new year.

Jay

Link Posted: 12/23/2022 9:41:17 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By AZCOP:
Thread Bump

Ecco just did up a SilencerCo Bravo ASR / Gemtech Trek for me that looks great.
Going to have them do a 2nd direct thread after the new year.

Jay

View Quote

Pics?
Link Posted: 12/24/2022 11:48:12 AM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By Gr8Santini:
Pics?
View Quote

Mea Culpa
Jay
Link Posted: 12/24/2022 1:31:02 PM EDT
[#40]

View Quote
I need to pull the trigger on at least one Five by Five and try one out. I haven't seen any reviews for it to date.
Link Posted: 12/24/2022 1:57:42 PM EDT
[#41]
Merry Christmas!!!!!

Y'all do fine work and are a pleasure to deal with.
Link Posted: 12/24/2022 11:05:08 PM EDT
[#42]
View Quote

Is that the same length as factory? Sans mount of course.
Link Posted: 12/25/2022 11:59:23 AM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By samson7x:

Is that the same length as factory? Sans mount of course.
View Quote

Honestly, not sure, but it seems close.
This was the 1st of two direct threads for them to change out, and so, I'm not 100% knowledgeable about all options I may have had.
I just trusted Ecco to do what they had to do, and that they'd do it right, and it appears, that's what they did.

Jay
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 5:46:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Outrider] [#44]
The misfits made possible by Ecco. P9S just came back and I'm interested in giving the roller delayed pistol a go. MP5 bolt for scale

I also recently scored a surplus 3rd Gen S&W 5906 that may get the treatment as well since Nick speaks so highly of them.

Link Posted: 2/3/2023 7:46:07 PM EDT
[#45]
The misfits made possible by Ecco. P9S just came back and I'm interested in giving the roller delayed pistol a go. MP5 bolt for scale

I also recently scored a surplus 3rd Gen S&W 5906 that may get the treatment as well since Nick speaks so highly of them.

https://i.imgur.com/XOjyGjb.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/5ILy4iM.jpg
View Quote

Well that’s damn cool
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 11:43:28 PM EDT
[#46]
View Quote

Do it! 3rd gens suppressed are awesome. Nick did this 69xx (can’t remember lol) a while back.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 12:27:59 AM EDT
[#47]

Do it! 3rd gens suppressed are awesome. Nick did this 69xx (can’t remember lol) a while back.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/101965/07F56AA3-E6B7-42FB-B315-90512B547049_jpe-2697089.JPG
View All Quotes

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/101965/07F56AA3-E6B7-42FB-B315-90512B547049_jpe-2697089.JPG

I do think I want a 6906
Link Posted: 2/7/2023 1:10:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: levi333] [#48]
I’m wanting to use a YHM QD mini brake for a 1.180-24 threaded suppressor.
Only way I see to do that is use one of your 1.180 to 1.375 adapters and a YHM QD adapter.
Hoping to eliminate one of those.
Something you’ve done before?

Also, I think I already asked but can’t find it now.
Anything you can do to a YHM 762 QD Stainless can to take weight off? I like the mounting, but she’s a heavy beast at 28oz!
Link Posted: 2/14/2023 2:26:23 PM EDT
[#49]

View Quote

oh nice! Are these extended and threaded barrels? I've always wanted to suppress my third gen smiths and was always told it couldnt be done.
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 3:18:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SSeric02] [#50]
After contemplating Xeno and Plan A, I ended up grabbing a color matched Plan B adapter from ECCO and a 6315RF from Forward Control Designs for my M4-2000. Nick had originally suggested the Plan B to me, but at the time I had tunnel vision for the Xeno and really wasn't tracking on the myriad of Plan B options, in fact, I don't think FCD had released their Plan B compatible muzzle devices back then. The ECCO Plan B adapter kept the length down, and though it adds a touch more weight than the Xeno, Plan A, or Rearden Atlas adapters, the total weight of the can is still less than it originally was. The light weight of the 6315RF makes the system weight even lighter, so I'm pretty happy. Thanks Nick!

Page / 11
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top