Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 7/29/2018 5:10:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/29/2018 5:47:40 PM EDT
[#2]
In my opinion, 99% of trifecta issues are with users. I've been running 5.56 Sakers with Trifecta mounts for 4 years. Never once had an issue with the suppressor coming off the mount. One Saker has 10k rounds thru it.  Most folks don't take the time to learn the dynamics of the mount.

First of all, as with all taper based mounts, lubricate the contact surfaces of the mount and suppressor with an anti-carbon fouling lubricant before assembly. I use Kelllube. A typical range session for me is between 200 and 300 rounds. When done, I remove the suppressor while the unit is still warm and don't let the carbon solidify over a few days before removing. I clean both the mount and suppressor contact surfaces before using again.

With the trifecta mount, it's very important that securing mechanism lugs are fully disengaged before attempting to mount the suppressor and we'll as when unmounting (as clearly detailed in the instructions). When mounting, tighten the securing ring until it stops, don't over-tighten as that could create issues once carbon is introduced.

YMMV
Link Posted: 7/29/2018 5:54:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/29/2018 5:59:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
In my opinion, 99% of trifecta issues are with users. I've been running 5.56 Sakers with Trifecta mounts for 4 years. Never once had an issue with the suppressor coming off the mount. One Saker has 10k rounds thru it.  Most folks don't take the time to learn the dynamics of the mount.

First of all, as with all taper based mounts, lubricate the contact surfaces of the mount and suppressor with an anti-carbon fouling lubricant before assembly. I use Kelllube. A typical range session for me is between 200 and 300 rounds. When done, I remove the suppressor while the unit is still warm and don't let the carbon solidify over a few days before removing. I clean both the mount and suppressor contact surfaces before using again.

With the trifecta mount, it's very important that securing mechanism lugs are fully disengaged before attempting to mount the suppressor and we'll as when unmounting (as clearly detailed in the instructions). When mounting, tighten the securing ring until it stops, don't over-tighten as that could create issues once carbon is introduced.

YMMV
View Quote
Thanks a lot.  I’ve had mine for three years, lubricated it properly, and even took it to classes.  Either I’m stupid or this is a widespread problem that three companies have addressed with aftermarket solutions.
Link Posted: 7/29/2018 6:14:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Either I’m stupid or this is a widespread problem that three companies have addressed with aftermarket solutions.
View Quote
Not saying you're stupid. But referencing other companies making "aftermarket solutions" is silly. Silencerco makes mounts for AAC, YHM, etc. It's not an aftermarket solution for problems with other company's suppressors or mounts. It's a self serving way of making your product available to a wider audience. The Key-Mo wasn't made from benevolence to solve an issue with a Silencerco suppressor. It was made so people with Silencerco suppressors could purchase their mount, muzzle devices, and suppressors without having to start from scratch. Silencerco making their suppressors modular on the mounting and able to accept third party mounts to begin with was pretty nice. A lot of companies weld their shit on whether you like it or not. You can't change a Sandman or a Q suppressor to a YHM, AAC, or Silencerco mount.

I'm not even defending trifecta. imho, it's a problem prone mounting system. Which is why Silencerco dumped it and upgrades people for free (mount AND muzzle devices which is amazing CS) to ASR, which is a far better system.
Link Posted: 7/29/2018 6:20:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Not saying you're stupid. But referencing other companies making "aftermarket solutions" is silly. Silencerco makes mounts for AAC, YHM, etc. It's not an aftermarket solution for problems with other company's suppressors or mounts. It's a self serving way of making your product available to a wider audience. The Key-Mo wasn't made from benevolence to solve an issue with a Silencerco suppressor. It was made so people with Silencerco suppressors could purchase their mount, muzzle devices, and suppressors without having to start from scratch. Silencerco making their suppressors modular on the mounting and able to accept third party mounts to begin with was pretty nice. A lot of companies weld their shit on whether you like it or not. You can't change a Sandman or a Q suppressor to a YHM, AAC, or Silencerco mount.

I'm not even defending trifecta. imho, it's a problem prone mounting system. Which is why Silencerco dumped it and upgrades people for free (mount AND muzzle devices which is amazing CS) to ASR, which is a far better system.
View Quote
I completely disagree.  The engineers that created KeyMo specifically referenced disagreement over the design of the Trifecta when they worked at SiCo. Furthermore, there’s advertising showing that the intent was to fix the issues with Trifecta, yet still preserve one hand mounting unlike the ASR.  Not to mention Area 419’s and Q’s solutions.  Of course none of these companies made these solutions out of benevolence, it’s called capitalism.  Shitty product, market demand, and so on.  However, if the Trifecta didn’t suck, these solutions wouldn’t be on the market.
Link Posted: 7/29/2018 6:26:39 PM EDT
[#7]
If i'm not mistaken, the developer of KeyMo is the same engineer that developed trifecta, and he made KeyMo at the new company after being fired by Silencerco. Of course an engineer that develops a product and then sees the failings in it a few years later is going to develop a product that refines and corrects that issue.

I disagree that those solutions wouldn't be on the market if trifecta didn't suck. They would be anyway, because its an excellent way of attracting new customers from people who already own a competing company's suppressor. It's easy to slap some threads on their mount and boom, they have a road into a new market. It's the exact same reason Silencerco made their suppressor able to accept all the mounts to begin with. Not because every other company's suppressors "sucked", but because by allowing AAC or YHM mounts and the like, people that owned stuff from those companies would be attracted to buying a Silencerco suppressor with compatible mounting solutions.
Link Posted: 7/29/2018 7:20:55 PM EDT
[#8]
Dude, that sucks.  When I got my Saker, I immediately switched it for the AAC 51t mount since I already had AAC muzzle devices and an AAC can.

If anyone wants it, I have an unused .30 cal Trifecta 5/8x24 brake and Saker base and will let it go cheap or trade.

Duane
Link Posted: 7/29/2018 7:25:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
When I got my Saker, I immediately switched it for the AAC 51t mount since I already had AAC muzzle devices and an AAC can.
View Quote
And that is exactly the point I was just making.
Link Posted: 7/29/2018 8:04:05 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
If i'm not mistaken, the developer of KeyMo is the same engineer that developed trifecta, and he made KeyMo at the new company after being fired by Silencerco. Of course an engineer that develops a product and then sees the failings in it a few years later is going to develop a product that refines and corrects that issue.

I disagree that those solutions wouldn't be on the market if trifecta didn't suck. They would be anyway, because its an excellent way of attracting new customers from people who already own a competing company's suppressor. It's easy to slap some threads on their mount and boom, they have a road into a new market. It's the exact same reason Silencerco made their suppressor able to accept all the mounts to begin with. Not because every other company's suppressors "sucked", but because by allowing AAC or YHM mounts and the like, people that owned stuff from those companies would be attracted to buying a Silencerco suppressor with compatible mounting solutions.
View Quote
Kay, talk to you elsewhere.
Link Posted: 7/29/2018 8:36:31 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote
No shit. Having a welded on 18T AAC mount sucks way worse.  Even finding muzzle devices is getting hard.  But the other side of that coin is having a beater can that's comfortable like an old pair of work boots.  It's also possible to get an 02/07 to weld a new mount or thread insert onto an old can if you know the metallurgy.

Meanwhile cans are getting modular like the AR. And the best part of all these after market 'latest hottest' upgrades is you can get good deals in the EE on ASR mounts and muzzle devices.

I sympathize with the OP; it sucks to have to dick with an expensive item that was ostensibly engineered for an NFA lifetime.  Let us know how it gets resolved.
Link Posted: 7/29/2018 9:00:57 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

No shit. Having a welded on 18T AAC mount sucks way worse.  Even finding muzzle devices is getting hard.  But the other side of that coin is having a beater can that's comfortable like an old pair of work boots.  It's also possible to get an 02/07 to weld a new mount or thread insert onto an old can if you know the metallurgy.

Meanwhile cans are getting modular like the AR. And the best part of all these after market 'latest hottest' upgrades is you can get good deals in the EE on ASR mounts and muzzle devices.

I sympathize with the OP; it sucks to have to dick with an expensive item that was ostensibly engineered for an NFA lifetime.  Let us know how it gets resolved.
View Quote
Thanks man, I bought the KeyMo adapters on sale from SWFA and muzzle devices from the country’s best NFA dealer (@Hansohn Brothers), problem will be solved very soon.

I’m betting it will be over a week before SiCo responds to my voicemails and email.
Link Posted: 7/30/2018 5:00:37 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Clear case of allowing carbon buildup. Not the manufacturer's fault....
View Quote
Oh, bullshit.  Complete and utter bullshit.  Tell me every Trifecta owner that has had this problem did the same thing.  Tell me I didn’t have this generously lubed and therefore call me a liar.

It wasn’t that dirty.  Whether or not you think you know what I see in person versus what you think you perceive from online pictures does not make you an authority on any damned thing in my house.  The brake was not encrusted with carbon, I know, I can go look at it right now.
Link Posted: 7/30/2018 5:51:52 PM EDT
[#15]
Spot checked my other Saker (5.56) and noticed that can of antiseize I bought solely for my cans. Oh yeah, nothing but carbon build up. Also took a picture of the brake that the Saker 762 was stuck on.

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/30/2018 6:00:56 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
It seals on the taper, carbon on the prongs or the brake section has nothing to do with a stuck can.
Link Posted: 7/30/2018 10:15:42 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

It seals on the taper, carbon on the prongs or the brake section has nothing to do with a stuck can.
View Quote
Oh really...duh.
Link Posted: 7/30/2018 10:27:18 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Oh, bullshit.  Complete and utter bullshit.  Tell me every Trifecta owner that has had this problem did the same thing.  Tell me I didn't have this generously lubed and therefore call me a liar.

It wasn't that dirty.  Whether or not you think you know what I see in person versus what you think you perceive from online pictures does not make you an authority on any damned thing in my house.  The brake was not encrusted with carbon, I know, I can go look at it right now.
View Quote
Could care less about being an authority in your house...

The % of trifecta owners with issues is a very small sample. Of course, just as with politics, non-issues get over blown out of proportion by those not in the know.

Been using suppressors for over 20 years (Surefire, SiCo, Griffin, OSS, AAC and Gemtech) and have accumulated much experience over the years with suppressors. Some have had issues, others not. Based on my experience on the range, attending classes, providing classes, etc., most suppressor issues are with the user.

Hope the alternative manufacturer mounts work out....
Link Posted: 7/30/2018 10:52:07 PM EDT
[#19]
I saw that on their instagram and was wondering if it came from this thread.
Link Posted: 7/30/2018 11:03:45 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Uhhhhh.....NOPE!  I had nothing to do with the Saker and MAAD mount development.  I was busy getting operations up after the purchase of SWR and I left the company before production began on the Trifecta.  I never even saw one taken apart until after I designed the Key Mount system.  I also wasn't fired.  Pappas was forced out when he voiced how screwed up the design of the Saker mount was and also for refusing to back the insane amounts of borrowing done by the management team.

There were a lot of lies spread by Waldron and Schauble back in the day when they found out Pappas and I started this company.  I learned a lot about how friends will stab you in the back for money and power.  It's interesting to hear this type of stuff come up.  Even Griffin Armament was rolling it around a couple months ago.

It's also cool to note here that the excellent customer service set up at SiCo was done by Pappas.  He's a big believer in taking care of customers over buying Lambos (plural).

Kinda wrong here too and a little right.  Pappas always felt extreme guilt that so many people were stuck with problematic SiCo mounts.  It's a solution we did to help make up for what he couldn't do at SilencerCo.  And to get people to adopt our mounts.  That part is correct.  The funny thing is that SiCo did it to get a toehold in the rifle market that was owned by AAC.  Now it's happening to them.

By the way, I'm not trying to be a jerk, it's just annoying when old rumors pop up.  All of the dealers and (most) industry people know by now that dirt being flung behind the scenes when we started was all a sham.  It's weird to hear it come up again is all.
Link Posted: 7/30/2018 11:22:02 PM EDT
[#21]
Truly, thanks for the correction on the mount development info. Id heard that multiple times, but clearly It was wrong info and it's nice to have someone that's actually involved and not speaking second or third hand talk about it. Apologies for bringing it up if it wasn't true, certainly didn't mean any malice by it! I've also got nothing against your company at all, i've got a KeyMo enroute for my 762 Saker right now.
Link Posted: 7/30/2018 11:24:05 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Truly, thanks for the correction on the mount development info. Id heard that multiple times, but clearly It was wrong info and it's nice to have someone that's actually involved and not speaking second or third hand talk about it. Apologies for bringing it up if it wasn't true, certainly didn't mean any malice by it!
View Quote
Thanks. No worries man!
Link Posted: 7/30/2018 11:38:09 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
I'm a strong believer that a mount design should allow for some carbon buildup.

All joking aside, this is truly a design issue.  Can customers mess it up?  Yeah, and it's poor product design that allows the customer mess it up.  Nothing's foolproof, but this system allows for so much stupid stuff to happen that's totally beyond the user's control.  Because of this, they abandoned the design.

Quoted:

The % of trifecta owners with issues is a very small sample. Of course, just as with politics, non-issues get over blown out of proportion by those not in the know.

Been using suppressors for over 20 years (Surefire, SiCo, Griffin, OSS, AAC and Gemtech) and have accumulated much experience over the years with suppressors. Some have had issues, others not. Based on my experience on the range, attending classes, providing classes, etc., most suppressor issues are with the user.

It's actually a VERY LARGE sample of Trifecta mounts that make it back to the factory.  It's so bad they've given up on it.  Just because some work, doesn't mean it's a good design.  Those people are the proud parents of a statistically-not-so-significant phenomenon where product design and manufacturing process have had a happy little baby that has all of its toes and fingers and it's grown to become a fully functional adult mount.

I do agree, though.  If anyone can break something--it's gun owners.

(eta:  Except jefflebowski.  Totally excited you're getting a Key-Mo.  )
(eta eta: Dude don't break it!)
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 6:43:32 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
It's actually a VERY LARGE sample of Trifecta mounts that make it back to the factory.  It's so bad they've given up on it.  Just because some work, doesn't mean it's a good design.
 Those people are the proud parents of a statistically-not-so-significant phenomenon where product design and manufacturing process have had a happy little baby that has all of its toes and fingers and it's grown to become a fully functional adult mount.

I do agree, though.  If anyone can break something--it's gun owners.

(eta:  Except jefflebowski.  Totally excited you're getting a Key-Mo.  )
(eta eta: Dude don't break it!)
View Quote

There it is.  I do a bit of that "training" thing myself (burned out 2 barrels on my trainer AR in relatively short order) and had a good idea on Saker Trifecta mounts, but that sounds like it's worse than any of us knew.

I'm also excited about the KeyMo, I'll let you know how I like it.  I really appreciate the insight, dude
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 6:53:49 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

On the CF barrel, the Cherry Bomb turns 6 3/4 rotations before seating on the shoulder, on the other barrel it gets 7 1/4 rotations. That's plenty.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/277473/20180725_222007_resized-619688.JPG

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/277473/20180725_222410_resized-619689.JPG
View Quote
Seems like a step backwards in mount design and technology. Even my inferior 51T mounts don’t come loose, don’t get stuck, and hold a POI just fine.
Link Posted: 8/1/2018 5:31:29 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

https://media.giphy.com/media/14ceV8wMLIGO6Q/giphy.gif

There it is.  I do a bit of that "training" thing myself (burned out 2 barrels on my trainer AR in relatively short order) and had a good idea on Saker Trifecta mounts, but that sounds like it's worse than any of us knew.

I'm also excited about the KeyMo, I'll let you know how I like it.  I really appreciate the insight, dude
View Quote
Not saying he is right or wrong, but you are quoting the owner of a direct competitor.  That should be taken into account...
Link Posted: 8/1/2018 5:43:39 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 8/1/2018 5:48:23 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Just as a heads up, that flash hider isn't installed correctly.  You'll have both a higher than average chance of strikes, and probably a much higher chance than average of the can coming off with the flash hider inside since you probably aren't at the proper torque.

Pull that crush washer, pull that flash hider.  Clean the threads, reinstall with ~28-30 ft/lbs of torque.
View Quote
I’m pulling all of the mounts, switching to KeyMo tomorrow.
Link Posted: 8/1/2018 6:58:57 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh, bullshit.  Complete and utter bullshit.  Tell me every Trifecta owner that has had this problem did the same thing.  Tell me I didn't have this generously lubed and therefore call me a liar.

It wasn't that dirty.  Whether or not you think you know what I see in person versus what you think you perceive from online pictures does not make you an authority on any damned thing in my house.  The brake was not encrusted with carbon, I know, I can go look at it right now.

Wrong.  Mounting system is a piece of shit.  I sure am glad they solved the pinging flash hider enigma though.
Link Posted: 8/2/2018 12:59:52 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote
*edited.. looks like this was already addressed. Carry on.
Link Posted: 8/2/2018 6:39:57 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted: I'm not even defending trifecta. imho, it's a problem prone mounting system. Which is why Silencerco dumped it and upgrades people for free (mount AND muzzle devices which is amazing CS) to ASR, which is a far better system.
View Quote
Overall I like SiCo, but they didn’t upgrade me for free.  It sorta left me sour on buying new SiCo cans...
Link Posted: 8/2/2018 6:58:38 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Overall I like SiCo, but they didn’t upgrade me for free.  It sorta left me sour on buying new SiCo cans...
View Quote
They didn't offer you a swap to ASR?
Link Posted: 8/2/2018 4:43:46 PM EDT
[#33]
Over a week and no returned phone call, no response to my email.  I guess that the SiCo CS people are busy building suppressors or something.

Thankfully, my parts from Hansohn Brothers and SWFA came in.  Just finished swapping out the problem child Saker 7.62 out and test firing my hand loaded 220gr subs in my backyard range.  I’m a fan of KeyMo already.
Link Posted: 8/2/2018 5:19:30 PM EDT
[#34]
I've had both the Saker 5.56 and 7.62 with Trifecta since they have come out. I got the 5.56 stuck twice before I started using LOK-CEASE. No problems since. I have no doubt that KEY-MO is superior but the Trifecta has done everything I've needed it to. If I launch a can or get it really stuck I'll be sure to eat Crow and start a thread about it.
Link Posted: 8/3/2018 9:26:01 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Just as a heads up, that flash hider isn't installed correctly.  You'll have both a higher than average chance of strikes, and probably a much higher chance than average of the can coming off with the flash hider inside since you probably aren't at the proper torque.

Pull that crush washer, pull that flash hider.  Clean the threads, reinstall with ~28-30 ft/lbs of torque.
View Quote
Never mind, got it all off using a torch and Marine tard strength.
Link Posted: 8/3/2018 5:30:38 PM EDT
[#36]
I initially loved the MAAD Mount.

I experienced the stuck issue, and unreliable locking.

Looking at the thin locking petals, I saw that they’re easily marred causing burrs to raise up, resulting in inability to unlock. There’s literally no room for error, the slightest little burr or debris would cause failure of the petal mechanism.

The first mount never ratcheted right after a couple of uses. My beautiful new can went downrange like an RPG.??

Luckily no baffles were damaged.

Scared the crap out of everyone standing there.

The next one they sent me locked up.

I don’t use crush washers, just plain flat washers or peel washers.

I used anti-seize.

At some point I couldn’t trust the mount.  The design is bad, overly complicated and too delicate IMHO.

The ASR seems more robust. And gives a greater sense that it’s locked.

I haven’t used Silencerco CS for a few years.

I hope they survive and improve both their engineering and CS. Because I don’t want to buy more cans what with the long approval times. We need them to be better.
Link Posted: 8/3/2018 5:38:34 PM EDT
[#37]
Does SiCo trade trifecta MAAD modules for direct thread ones?
Link Posted: 8/4/2018 1:43:09 AM EDT
[#38]
I’m not sure they still do trade ins, especially with their dodgy CS now.

I have a screw mount as well as my ASR.

I’ve used it once, and not since getting my ASR.

It works, but best to use your old flash hider to protect the threads.
Link Posted: 8/4/2018 2:52:51 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Spot checked my other Saker (5.56) and noticed that can of antiseize I bought solely for my cans. Oh yeah, nothing but carbon build up. Also took a picture of the brake that the Saker 762 was stuck on.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/109690/C5721910-4E93-429C-9DFF-E7799EB969A7-624276.JPGhttps://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/109690/7C7B3BC6-6D1B-48CD-B5DA-EB4548DB3781-624277.JPGhttps://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/109690/ADAC6D29-811E-4346-904F-0A12E13CD98D-624278.JPG
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Is that a crush washer I see there...
Link Posted: 8/4/2018 3:06:21 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I’m not sure they still do trade ins, especially with their dodgy CS now.

I have a screw mount as well as my ASR.

I’ve used it once, and not since getting my ASR.

It works, but best to use your old flash hider to protect the threads.
View Quote
Their CS has been "dodgy" for all of a month now. I suspect they'll be back to normal once they get through the clusterfuck that was their summer promo.
Link Posted: 8/4/2018 9:39:02 AM EDT
[#41]
I called a couple weeks ago about switching my saker mounts. (Actually called and left a voicemail about the BOGO deal, and asked about it while I had them on the phone.)

The guy told me they would switch the modules on both my sakers, only if they determined there was a problem.  When asked about the mounts, he asked how many (10) and was very hesitant to say they would replace them.  He said one or two wouldn't be a problem but not that many.

It was a stark contrast to all the postings I read on here that said, "Just call them and they'll replace everything for ASR."

My cans get stuck occasionally, have to hit them with a rubber mallet to get them off the mount, but nothing like above.  I want to switch over, before I have a serious issue and my can flies off.  Esp being I bought into the trifecta line because it was supposed to be the new thing, an upgrade from the ASR specwar mount, an SiCo totally abandoned it a few years later.

IMO, them abanding their latest mount design when the omega came out is a clear admission of defeat and they should switch out anyone's trifecta setup no questions asked.
Link Posted: 8/4/2018 10:21:24 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I called a couple weeks ago about switching my saker mounts. (Actually called and left a voicemail about the BOGO deal, and asked about it while I had them on the phone.)

The guy told me they would switch the modules on both my sakers, only if they determined there was a problem.  When asked about the mounts, he asked how many (10) and was very hesitant to say they would replace them.  He said one or two wouldn't be a problem but not that many.

It was a stark contrast to all the postings I read on here that said, "Just call them and they'll replace everything for ASR."

My cans get stuck occasionally, have to hit them with a rubber mallet to get them off the mount, but nothing like above.  I want to switch over, before I have a serious issue and my can flies off.  Esp being I bought into the trifecta line because it was supposed to be the new thing, an upgrade from the ASR specwar mount, an SiCo totally abandoned it a few years later.

IMO, them abanding their latest mount design when the omega came out is a clear admission of defeat and they should switch out anyone's trifecta setup no questions asked.
View Quote
Maybe someone who has had their trifecta replaced can comment but I doubt most people are swapping double digit muzzle devices...
Link Posted: 8/4/2018 10:36:12 AM EDT
[#43]
Just emailed sico to see about swapping my 2 mounts and 4 FH/brakes.

I have only had a few minor issues, but with them dropping the design, I’m not going to keep them.

Asr or keymo I guess.
Link Posted: 8/4/2018 3:44:54 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Maybe someone who has had their trifecta replaced can comment but I doubt most people are swapping double digit muzzle devices...
View Quote
“Double digit”?  Not following you.
Link Posted: 8/4/2018 3:48:18 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Double the digit of 1, duh.

Link Posted: 8/4/2018 3:56:25 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The guy brad quoted was wanting to swap out 10 muzzle devices. The SiCo rep was hesitant to say yes to that many free mounts.

The writing was on the wall when no other can had the Trifecta mount. SiCo made it official with dropping Trifecta awhile ago when they came out with the ASR Saker.
Link Posted: 8/4/2018 4:43:10 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I quoted captnstabn and he said they “were very hesitant to swap (10) muzzle devices for me”
Link Posted: 8/4/2018 7:37:32 PM EDT
[#48]
Fixed.Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/4/2018 7:38:43 PM EDT
[#49]
How do you like the Key-Mo system so far?
Link Posted: 8/4/2018 7:43:11 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top