Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 16
Link Posted: 5/18/2018 11:12:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I agree.  If the Sandman-S didn't exist or I didn't already have one I'd purchase a Vox.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Shouldn't have to pay any royalties. The Keymo was designed to work with SiCo cans so EA has smartly followed suit by using the same thread pitch but promoting the solid DA mounting system. DA now gets to sell more Keymos and muzzle devices.

Suppressor accessories add up quickly. When you can offer your product to somebody who is already invested in another "ecosystem" it's a good move. Especially when the mounting system is well regarded. I don't have an immediate need for this can but I am impressed and would've given it a hard look back when I was making my .30 cal can purchases.
I agree.  If the Sandman-S didn't exist or I didn't already have one I'd purchase a Vox.
Ihave a sandman S and wanted a modular Omega for the longest time.
It will now be a Vox assuming there isn't some major defect upon release
Link Posted: 5/18/2018 4:13:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Ihave a sandman S and wanted a modular Omega for the longest time.
It will now be a Vox assuming there isn't some major defect upon release
View Quote
Same here. I've been considering an Omega with Keymo, but could never justify the cost. I was more inclined to just purchase another Sandman.

Now I'm seriously considering the Vox, just to have something different, but retain the same mounting system.

As a side note, I personally feel that Dead Air has the best muzzle brake design in the industry, in addition to the solid mounting system.
Link Posted: 5/18/2018 6:17:24 PM EDT
[#3]
I would think the Rugged Micro 30 would be the closest to a modular length Omega.

I'd like to hear this shot and metered against the Omega, TBAC Ultra 7, Rugged Micro 30, Chimera and TBAC 556 Takedown.  Back pressure and cold bore point of impact shift would be worth knowing.

Unless you're running abusively short barrels or belt fed, the extra strength of this suppressor is a nice psychological insurance policy but secondary to sound and long term support.  People aren't routinely blowing up Omegas or other welded 17-4 core cans, so the safety margin on existing designs is adequate.  Given the strength advantages of the material, this suppressor theoretically could have been made much lighter to compete with Thunderbeast.  I suspect welding and turning processes limit how thin a tubeless design can be fabricated.  For hard use I'm not convinced the light weight has much operational merit.  A lighter can will reach higher temperatures faster, and the host has a good chance of being the limiting factor anyway.

The mount and the nitride finish are very good touches and the price is very competitive.  I'll probably consider one in a year or two when the user base gets big enough for appraisals that are both deep and wide.  By then their processes should be optimized even more and the price should come down even further.
Link Posted: 5/18/2018 7:40:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

You had me until "loose"

View Quote
You are correct... my error. Loose is a bad thing with silencers; lose is a bad thing with money! We are working hard to make sure neither is an issue.
Link Posted: 5/18/2018 7:48:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
What I don't understand is why Energetic is getting bashed by some for using Dead Air's Keymo.  I mean, it's the best mount in the industry, period.  I'm sure they're paying royalties or whatever so it's not like they're "ripping them off."  Besides, it's about time we get some kind of industry standard with regard to QD mounts.  Many manufacturer's centerfire pistol suppressors now accept SiCo pistons.....again, smart.  Same thing. Does anyone remember when every cell phone had a different charging port?  That was stupid.  Now there are basically two.  We need this in the industry.
View Quote
Amen to all of this! I have a huge amount of respect to Dead Air's engineering, products and customer service. They have been, and continue to be, successful for all those reasons. We asked permission to use their Key-Mo and were granted that permission. That is the right way to do business. Respect for other's IP matters. We purchase the Key-Mo's & brakes from DA so they generate a profit stream from that. Shooters get the best QD silencer system available and get to use their existing installed muzzle devices. It is a win for everyone in my book.
Link Posted: 5/18/2018 7:56:03 PM EDT
[#6]
POI & other testing is ongoing bth by us and 3rd party evaluators. Data will be published as it becomes available.

Side note: KalmanPhilter is an awesome username BTW. As one EE to (likely) another... linear quadratic estimation is cool stuff! In a previous life I designed the electronics for what became the QinetiQ TALON EOD robot back in 1999 when I worked for Foster-Miller. We were doing some cool DARPA funded stuff on the Tactial Mobile Robot (TMR) program. Good times!
Link Posted: 5/18/2018 8:40:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Just an FYI but Sig doesn't recommend barrel shorter than 16" with the ti model
View Quote
But they’re fine so long as you don’t go below 11.5”
Link Posted: 5/18/2018 9:13:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Anyone know if dead air will ever make a smaller and lighter compensator. I always hear how good their system is, and after playing with it a few times it is nice, but their mounts are long and heavy.
Link Posted: 5/18/2018 10:47:20 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
What makes the Keymo so good?

Honest question, I've never seen one. I only have direct thread suppressors.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJwtKVV5--I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRPHeRF3ajo
OMG....never been done before!!!!

c'mon please, a simple taper mount does the same simple job far simpler, never seen a complaint other than how boringly reliable ops inc or allen engineering is.  Sig "improved" taper mount with a latch just in case, surefire has a very good mount system, yhm - never seen a complaint, gemtech has the bilock; never seen a complaint,  aac works very well if you arent a fucking moron.   Also, I hear a clicky noises when tightening the dead air can down, eventually those teeth will wear out.  to be fair, it looks good and at least its not a total copy, but its not such a vast an improvement that to choose anything else would ruin every range day for the rest of your life.

The thing about suppressors is that they are so boringly simple that any mundane feature can be hyped into a technological singularity.   Its fucking wierd actually, your dont see this phenomena in any of the other tech forums.
Link Posted: 5/18/2018 10:51:10 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
From my experience/observation after a couple years of ownership this:

- Rock solid lockup.  No worries with shooting loose.  And from what I can tell I just don't think the ratchet system will wear out.  
- YET it will not get stuck even after long strings of fire.  Basically if you can handle it, you can remove it.
- Repeatability - I have yet to have to re zero any rifles once zeroed with the can in place.
- Zero leakage between the can and mounting interface.  No carbon or anything can build up on the mounting surface
- Easy, one handed operation.  I don't use a can under a hand guard but for guys who do it's nice.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What makes the Keymo so good?

Honest question, I've never seen one. I only have direct thread suppressors.

- Rock solid lockup.  No worries with shooting loose.  And from what I can tell I just don't think the ratchet system will wear out.  
- YET it will not get stuck even after long strings of fire.  Basically if you can handle it, you can remove it.
- Repeatability - I have yet to have to re zero any rifles once zeroed with the can in place.
- Zero leakage between the can and mounting interface.  No carbon or anything can build up on the mounting surface
- Easy, one handed operation.  I don't use a can under a hand guard but for guys who do it's nice.
how many different cans do you own?  never had any of those problems with 4 different makes.
Link Posted: 5/18/2018 11:02:07 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

c'mon please, a simple taper mount does the same simple job far simpler, never seen a complaint other than how boringly reliable ops inc or allen engineering is.  Sig "improved" taper mount with a latch just in case, surefire has a very good mount system, yhm - never seen a complaint, gemtech has the bilock; never seen a complaint,  aac works very well if you arent a fucking moron.   Also, I hear a clicky noises when tightening the dead air can down, eventually those teeth will wear out.  to be fair, it looks good and at least its not a total copy, but its not such a vast an improvement that to choose anything else would ruin every range day for the rest of your life.

The thing about suppressors is that they are so boringly simple that any mundane feature can be hyped into a technological singularity.   Its fucking wierd actually, your dont see this phenomena in any of the other tech forums.
View Quote
I don’t see where anybody claimed it was groundbreaking. It’s a well received design that takes one hand for on and off and doesn’t require a separate collar to be locked to secure the can.
Link Posted: 5/19/2018 12:46:36 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just an FYI but Sig doesn't recommend barrel shorter than 16" with the ti model
Well mine is on a 10.5" so...
Link Posted: 5/19/2018 1:48:00 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote
We run a 10.5" on our 5.56 MG with the Vox. Vox has no barrel length restrictions.
Link Posted: 5/19/2018 3:03:11 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
We run a 10.5" on our 5.56 MG with the Vox. Vox has no barrel length restrictions.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They're talking specifically about the Sig titanium cans, and those restrictions for Ti cans aren't limited to Sig. My (rudimentary) understanding is short barrel 5.56 and Ti cans don't play well.
Link Posted: 5/19/2018 3:42:09 PM EDT
[#15]
Any plans on making a dedicated 5.56 Vox?
Link Posted: 5/19/2018 4:02:54 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Any plans on making a dedicated 5.56 Vox?
View Quote
Probably not in the immediate future. The 7.62 Vox works really well with 5.56. Might do some 5.56 aperture nose caps at some point.
Link Posted: 5/19/2018 8:47:47 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Probably not in the immediate future. The 7.62 Vox works really well with 5.56. Might do some 5.56 aperture nose caps at some point.
View Quote
I think that's a smart decision on your part. The vox is feature rich. I do have a Sico ASR 556K in jail right now but that will probably be my last and only 556 can. If I can get a feature rich suppressor that'll do mid 130s on 556 and 30cal then I'm perfectly happy with that. I'd love to see some numbers on the vox on a 16" 556 with a 556 endcap
Link Posted: 5/19/2018 9:26:21 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

how many different cans do you own?  never had any of those problems with 4 different makes.
View Quote
To be frank, I have neither the time nor the desire to list every manufacturer and their QD issues.  It is all WELL documented at this point.  Also, judging by a previous post of yours, you will hate on such a response just to ignite a debate regardless of factual evidence brought to the table regarding DA's mount and the flaws/aggravations that exist with other manufacturers.  While such issues with other brands do not plague everyone, they do exist.  The best way I can sum up a Dear Air's mount is that you get all the benefits of a direct thread with a taper and the benefit of QD and it works. Also, I am not affiliated with any manufacturer.  That is all.
Link Posted: 5/19/2018 9:53:31 PM EDT
[#19]
I'd still love to see these Vox cans metered at the shooter's ear on an AR vs. other popular cans mentioned ITT like the Omega and Sig.  At the shooter's right ear data is far more relevant and tells us a lot more about the design of the can.
Link Posted: 5/22/2018 12:33:00 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
To be frank, I have neither the time nor the desire to list every manufacturer and their QD issues.  It is all WELL documented at this point.  Also, judging by a previous post of yours, you will hate on such a response just to ignite a debate regardless of factual evidence brought to the table regarding DA's mount and the flaws/aggravations that exist with other manufacturers.  While such issues with other brands do not plague everyone, they do exist.  The best way I can sum up a Dear Air's mount is that you get all the benefits of a direct thread with a taper and the benefit of QD and it works. Also, I am not affiliated with any manufacturer.  That is all.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just cutting through the marketing and bandwagon bs

My advice to anyone, wait till something you want goes on clearance sale, paying full price for any of them is for suckers
Link Posted: 5/22/2018 10:16:14 PM EDT
[#21]
I tend to agree, and early adopters usually pay for the privilege. In the case of the VOX though, my sense is the current price won't be bested for quite a while.   I bet the Sandman K goes up in price before the VOX goes down in price. I hope I'm wrong.
Link Posted: 5/22/2018 11:46:42 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I tend to agree, and early adopters usually pay for the privilege. In the case of the VOX though, my sense is the current price won't be bested for quite a while.   I bet the Sandman K goes up in price before the VOX goes down in price. I hope I'm wrong.
View Quote
I'm wondering if they won't go up in price myself. If a bunch of these cans get out there and guys come back reporting that yes the juice is in fact worth the squeeze I'd think they might adjust price to reflect that.
Link Posted: 5/23/2018 5:22:25 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote
The only reason I'm holding out is for the potential of a modular version in the future.
Link Posted: 5/23/2018 5:26:17 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

The only reason I'm holding out is for the potential of a modular version in the future.
View Quote
Meh...that’ll be my excuse to buy another host and the new can
Link Posted: 5/23/2018 10:28:47 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote
I've gotten the Keymo mount stuck. Had to use two people to wrench it off. A strap wrench would probably have broken it loose easily.
Link Posted: 5/25/2018 1:02:00 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

All of my rifle & pistol cans are mod length.  Just a preference, but I'd like to maintain the trend.
Link Posted: 5/25/2018 6:56:09 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
All of my rifle & pistol cans are mod length.  Just a preference, but I'd like to maintain the trend.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Variety is the spice of life...

On the other hand, I understand. Money is money...which I don’t have a ton of to just drop on a new host and can. I would have to wait and save.
Link Posted: 5/25/2018 11:05:58 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

How often do you utilize the modular length feature?
Link Posted: 5/25/2018 11:17:59 AM EDT
[#29]
In my experience modularity in length is a selling feature for people who aren't sure what they want, or just like options.  Most people tend to settle on a length for 80-90% of the time once they realize changing length inside a range session gets tedious if their one do-all can gets warm.

Modularity in mounts and to a lesser extent front caps is a very useful feature unless you are flush enough to dedicate cans to hosts. The VOX picked a well supported back-end thread pitch so they will gain customers on that alone.
Link Posted: 5/25/2018 11:32:08 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Just cutting through the marketing and bandwagon bs

My advice to anyone, wait till something you want goes on clearance sale, paying full price for any of them is for suckers
View Quote
Pricing sometimes boils down to your relationship with your dealer.  I paid $750 + stamp for my S not long after they first released, mine is below the 1,000 SN mark.  And yes, he still made a profit.  Prices I see from some of these dealers make me shake my head.
Link Posted: 5/25/2018 11:38:39 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I've gotten the Keymo mount stuck. Had to use two people to wrench it off. A strap wrench would probably have broken it loose easily.
View Quote
I would have liked to see that! lol  If I'm trying to remove one that's REALLY warm, I've had to place the stock between my legs and two hand the suppressor off on a couple occasions.  I have not needed to resort to tools or use of force and beat the suppressor off like some brands.  My favorite is when Surefire recommends to unlock the collar and shoot the can loose.  
Link Posted: 5/25/2018 2:53:01 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Pricing sometimes boils down to your relationship with your dealer.  I paid $750 + stamp for my S not long after they first released, mine is below the 1,000 SN mark.  And yes, he still made a profit.  Prices I see from some of these dealers make me shake my head.
View Quote
True
Two for $1375. No idea the S/n but It was Dec 2015
Link Posted: 5/26/2018 12:41:22 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

How often do you utilize the modular length feature?
View Quote
I wouldn't say all the time, but I like to dedicate a can to each rifle/hg - a clear case of consumeritis - & the mod length enables flexibility to run it short for an indoor course, or long when I'm plinking in the backyard & don't want to annoy the neighbors.
Link Posted: 5/26/2018 12:48:56 AM EDT
[#34]
Delete
Link Posted: 5/26/2018 11:40:21 AM EDT
[#35]
Hansohn Brothers,

It's nice to see you are putting your meter to work, but several people here have asked about measuring at the ear and I haven't seen you respond.  Many of us only care about that measurement and I personally couldn't care less about the muzzle measurement.  Are you going to start including that in future testing?
Link Posted: 5/26/2018 11:53:12 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 5/26/2018 2:55:39 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Yes, we will start metering at the ear. Will probably have videos up in August. If you want just numbers, I can probably crank out simple iPhone videos in the next few weeks. None of the cans tested will be hearing safe at the ear on 5.56mm though.
View Quote
That would be great--as far as I'm concerned, I don't even need a video, we just need real numbers from a proper meter. Anything is better than what we have right now!
Link Posted: 5/26/2018 6:26:56 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Hansohn Brothers,

It's nice to see you are putting your meter to work, but several people here have asked about measuring at the ear and I haven't seen you respond.  Many of us only care about that measurement and I personally couldn't care less about the muzzle measurement.  Are you going to start including that in future testing?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Hansohn Brothers,

You gots to keep up with all the threads.
Quoted:
Quoted:

And just yet another reason why we need more at the ear data!
Working on it, it'll be a few weeks though.
Link Posted: 5/30/2018 8:30:39 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 5/30/2018 9:41:57 AM EDT
[#40]
Karl (or anyone else who knows the answer), I saw you mention that if you have any issues with an Energetic Arms suppressor to send it back as you have a lifetime warranty.  However, your web site seems to show differently, as the warranty on the site states:

"Energetic Armament, LLC (EA) warrants the silencer was manufactured free of defects in material or workmanship. Determination and remedy of such defect is at the sole discretion and determination of EA. Please contact EA for warranty support prior to returning the silencer to obtain an RMA number and ensure compliance with BATF regulations. No other warranties are implied. EA makes no warranty of merchantability or fitness of purpose."

As a guy who reads contracts and warranties for a living, I am not seeing a warranty of the caliber (no pun intended) of Rugged, Silencerco, Q, etc.  Is there a separate warranty stated elsewhere that ships with the Vox or Nyx?  Just curious as warranting that a silencer was manufactured free of defects is not the same as what you put in your post that:

"If anything ever gets bunged up in the process, no worries,just send it back to us and we will take care of it."

Thanks for any clarification that can be provided!
Link Posted: 5/30/2018 5:57:00 PM EDT
[#41]
I'm guessing the Magnuson-Moss Act has something to do with it. I know there are other firearm manufacturers that take the same stance of not having a "written" warranty, but will still fix any warranty issues you might have without question.

That being said, it certainly would be more comforting to have a written lifetime warranty...
Link Posted: 5/30/2018 8:45:10 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
OK, I'm back with a dealer account.

I agree with you mostly (especially on tapers)  but will have to disagree on a few points.  Surefire's mount system straight up sucks.  I won't sell their cans because they get stuck on the gun and "unlock the mount and shoot it off the gun" is not an acceptable solution in my book.

The Dead Air Keymo IS a taper mount.  When you put the can on the gun the collar locks into the brake and stops turning then as you continue to twist the can the collar threads further onto the mount housing.  The clicky noises you are hearing are a bearing plate that is pressed into the collar by the visible wave springs with four rounded "teeth" on it that engage the collar. You really need to handle one and take it apart.  They are elegant in their design.  If anything needs servicing or inspection it is easily done by the end user. I've played with every mount around and I've never seen one close to this.  If you can name one other taper mount that can be install/removed one handed in seconds with a secondary (and tertiary for that matter, the "hood latch" on the collar) locking system under any rail that the can will fit on, then it is something I haven't seen.

Again, not to say there aren't other good mounts out there, but I install and remove cans constantly all day and the Keymo is on an entirely different playing field than everything else. I encourage you to spend some time putting Keymo equipped cans off and on guns and you will fall in love.

Coincidentally, I have a tech post to make regarding installation quirks on the Keymo on Gen I Omegas.  I'll try and do that shortly.

P.S. I like your sig---when I joined here Chris Hansohn's only advice to me was to stay out of GD.  HAHA!!! Any other advice for surviving arfcom is greatly appreciated as I am new to this forum.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

OK, I'm back with a dealer account.

I agree with you mostly (especially on tapers)  but will have to disagree on a few points.  Surefire's mount system straight up sucks.  I won't sell their cans because they get stuck on the gun and "unlock the mount and shoot it off the gun" is not an acceptable solution in my book.

The Dead Air Keymo IS a taper mount.  When you put the can on the gun the collar locks into the brake and stops turning then as you continue to twist the can the collar threads further onto the mount housing.  The clicky noises you are hearing are a bearing plate that is pressed into the collar by the visible wave springs with four rounded "teeth" on it that engage the collar. You really need to handle one and take it apart.  They are elegant in their design.  If anything needs servicing or inspection it is easily done by the end user. I've played with every mount around and I've never seen one close to this.  If you can name one other taper mount that can be install/removed one handed in seconds with a secondary (and tertiary for that matter, the "hood latch" on the collar) locking system under any rail that the can will fit on, then it is something I haven't seen.

Again, not to say there aren't other good mounts out there, but I install and remove cans constantly all day and the Keymo is on an entirely different playing field than everything else. I encourage you to spend some time putting Keymo equipped cans off and on guns and you will fall in love.

Coincidentally, I have a tech post to make regarding installation quirks on the Keymo on Gen I Omegas.  I'll try and do that shortly.

P.S. I like your sig---when I joined here Chris Hansohn's only advice to me was to stay out of GD.  HAHA!!! Any other advice for surviving arfcom is greatly appreciated as I am new to this forum.
What? GD is great!!!  And I dont see the big deal about loosening the collar and shooting the can off.  Ive never had had a stuck can but its just one suggestion and probably the easiest among a few different methods of removing a stuck suppressor.  Atleast you have the option if all else fails

Why exactly do you not like the idea?
Link Posted: 5/30/2018 8:52:02 PM EDT
[#43]
Maybe, but I am not an expert on Magnuson-Moss and understood it to just require written warranty. However, in looking a little further, only Rugged, Silencerco and Q really have good written warranty, and Dead Air and YHM written warranties read like EA.

Rugged excerpt:

If for any reason you have an issue with a Rugged Suppressors product, we will repair or replace it free of charge. Period. Even if you drop it from a mountain. That’s why it’s called an Unconditional Lifetime Warranty and that’s why there’s no small legal type needed.

Q excerpt:

Listen, shit happens.  Luckily, we warranty anything but stupid. So don't worry. We'll take care of you!

Silencerco excerpt:

We proudly stand behind the quality of our silencers and offer a lifetime warranty, no matter what – even if it’s not a product defect.

So, like you said, perhaps in practice is different than in writing.
Link Posted: 5/31/2018 7:25:11 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

If you can name one other taper mount that can be install/removed one handed in seconds with a secondary (and tertiary for that matter, the "hood latch" on the collar) locking system under any rail that the can will fit on, then it is something I haven't seen.  
View Quote
Does the Sig mount not meet this criteria? I'm an admitted noob and have never handled a Sandman.
Link Posted: 5/31/2018 9:24:35 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 5/31/2018 9:58:07 PM EDT
[#46]
Damn - I was excited to read about this - but needed to order ASAP to at least hopefully make my November/December hunts and the unknown availability dates scared me off. I had to go with a Sandman S. I know I won't be disappointed with the Sandman, but still bummed I'll have to wait until I get more discretionary NFA funds for a Vox
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 5:24:29 AM EDT
[#47]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you can name one other taper mount that can be install/removed one handed in seconds with a secondary (and tertiary for that matter, the "hood latch" on the collar) locking system under any rail that the can will fit on, then it is something I haven't seen.
Yankee Hill...
Why would anyone want to run a rifle silencer under a HG?  Keep your local burn unit contact info handy.
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 6:25:58 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 2:18:17 PM EDT
[#49]
Forgive my lack of knowledge but what about running a can under a handguard would cause them to blow up?
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 2:33:05 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Forgive my lack of knowledge but what about running a can under a handguard would cause them to blow up?
View Quote
It wouldn't. I think they're just saying if you did ever have a catastrophic failure of the can, it may jack up your hand if it's under the hand guard.
Page / 16
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top