User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 16
Link Posted: 5/10/2018 7:08:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/10/2018 8:33:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for posting the video HB

This is definitely on my list now of consideration for the next one.
Link Posted: 5/10/2018 9:16:49 AM EDT
[#3]
One thing I noticed about this can was...no gas to the face.  Very impressive.
Link Posted: 5/10/2018 12:50:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

To put some perspective on this, the Q Full Nelson averaged 138.3 db on the same rifle, same ammunition and within 30 minutes of the Vox testing.  I will continue to test the Vox every chance I get including accuracy testing with and without the wipe.  Testing on .308 and 5.56 will be soon.

EA wanted to give you the versatility by including a wipe, whether you want to use it is personal preference.  Wipe replacement can be done by any qualified gun smith.  I also offer wipe replacement for any wiped can.  For the do-it-yourselfers, the wipe is high temp, fabric reinforced silicon with a durometer of 70A, McMaster #3635K17.

That is a valid concern.  Preliminary testing showed no adverse effect at 100m.  Will definitely get it in the hands of some long range guys to really put it to the test.
View Quote
Are wipes no longer verboten, or do you have to do something silly like destroy the old wipe before making a new one?
Link Posted: 5/10/2018 12:58:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
One thing I noticed about this can was...no gas to the face.  Very impressive.
View Quote
Sounds like it flows well, might be why some people think the meter numbers are touch high but those that have heard it love the sound.
Link Posted: 5/10/2018 1:01:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/10/2018 1:44:28 PM EDT
[#7]
I can appreciate a company willing to roll the dice on some innovation versus ripping off something down the hall at SHOT.
Link Posted: 5/10/2018 1:53:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 5/10/2018 2:06:00 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 5/10/2018 2:06:57 PM EDT
[#10]
It's "tubeless" so it's the same as the baffle material. The welds seem to be very well done.

Quoted:The company is not specifying the tube material either which is less than fully informative.
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/10/2018 2:11:57 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I can appreciate using a different material just to use a different material. Otherwise this can literally uses an already existing mounting interface, so it's like a lighter, cheaper Sandman S with a wipe capability (the Germans used centerfire wipes in World War II because silencer technology wasn't good in their country at that point.   Suppressors see temperatures up to 1200 pretty easily, so it's possible the material properties might even overlap current use materials.
View Quote
Considering the success of the Sandman S and given the widely praised Key mount system I think it's a pretty smart move as indicated by many suppressor enthusiasts in this thread. Their pricing also quite good so I'll sit back and let the can speak for itself.
Link Posted: 5/10/2018 2:16:25 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 5/10/2018 2:18:01 PM EDT
[#13]
I love this place
Link Posted: 5/10/2018 2:20:32 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I didn't trash anyone.  It wasn't exactly cool to understate reality by 40% at 1000F for a cherry picked non industry applicable overaged 17-4 either.

I haven't said anything that misrepresents C-300 properties.
View Quote
You didn't trash, just bolded a few sentences in your bizarre post questioning the materials of construction, questioning the economics of producing said can, and then letting us know that Griffin will be around for years to come therefore implying that this manufacturer won't be.
Link Posted: 5/10/2018 2:28:57 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 5/10/2018 2:31:45 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
They don't tell you what the can is made of- they simply say the baffles are C-300, and the rear mount and front cap is 17-4.  The tube could be 304.  It's a strange way of doing specifications.   They told customers what half the can is made of.    I don't really care- I was trying to help people think about the products, and to understand the realities of the marketplace.  If I was in the market for a Dead Air can I would probably buy it from Dead Air.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You didn't trash, just bolded a few sentences in your bizarre post questioning the materials of construction, questioning the economics of producing said can, and then letting us know that Griffin will be around for years to come therefore implying that this manufacturer won't be.
They don't tell you what the can is made of- they simply say the baffles are C-300, and the rear mount and front cap is 17-4.  The tube could be 304.  It's a strange way of doing specifications.   They told customers what half the can is made of.    I don't really care- I was trying to help people think about the products, and to understand the realities of the marketplace.  If I was in the market for a Dead Air can I would probably buy it from Dead Air.
LOL
Link Posted: 5/10/2018 2:34:58 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 5/10/2018 2:39:04 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I love this place
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/10/2018 2:51:28 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 5/10/2018 3:04:16 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 5/10/2018 3:29:20 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 5/10/2018 3:30:20 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I can appreciate a company willing to roll the dice on some innovation versus ripping off something down the hall at SHOT.
View Quote
Ka-fucking-boom
Link Posted: 5/10/2018 3:47:55 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Ka-fucking-boom
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ka-fucking-boom
What does this mean?
Link Posted: 5/10/2018 4:26:26 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
What does this mean?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ka-fucking-boom
What does this mean?
I'm assuming it's making reference to the similarities between some Griffin products and other manufacturers.....  I say this as a happy owner of a Griffin can (among many others).
Link Posted: 5/10/2018 4:31:16 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I'm assuming it's making reference to the similarities between some Griffin products and other manufacturers.....  I say this as a happy owner of a Griffin can (among many others).
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/10/2018 4:37:08 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 5/10/2018 5:01:27 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 5/10/2018 6:22:15 PM EDT
[#28]
@Green0

Thanks for providing technical input to a technical forum.  Naturally any hint of a sales motive, or can measuring contest will be treated with cynicism.  You aren't nearly as abrasive as a particular industry 'weld Star' is over on the 'snipe competitors hides' forum, where the fat cans have been battling it out.  And I thank you for that as well.

Anyway, I noticed the curious choice of H1150 as a benchmark/strawman, and found the wipes feature on a rifle can somewhat dubious, but otherwise on its face it looks like it could be a competitive package.  As long as people are tossing darts around, the Nyx rimfire cans look to me to be copies/derivatives  of AAC's Element 2, and I didn't see anybody giving them crap for that flattery.  Maybe only KAC transgression is worthy of punitive scorn.  The VOX looks like a good strength to weight design from the material choice, and should do a great job with flame erosion.  I'm ignorant of any corrosion risks.

I think your comments on economic longevity are germane. I have products from Silencerco, Huntertown Arms, Sig, AAC, and Griffin.  I've had trouble getting accessories from 3 out of 5 of them at times over the years, one is out of business, and only two of you do a good job with the more obscure host thread pitches.  Energetic Armament took care of part of that problem with their ASR-Keymo open source mount approach.  A Tapermount back-end might be a good contribution to the open source uprising.

While I've got you here, please consider making an A2 mount with a 1.375-24 thread that will mate with the ASR mount-mating cans like the VOX, Hybrid, Omega300, etc.  I bet you'd sell a bunch and I frankly don't care if you copy Maxim himself, or whoever invented threads, or the inclined plane, or any other sacred god of man-jewelry and tax-fed TDPs.
Link Posted: 5/10/2018 6:56:38 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 5/10/2018 7:32:00 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 5/10/2018 8:16:06 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
People could also stop trying to hate the M4SD can and just buy one and realize its shit hot and fucking murders that product category.
View Quote
I almost ordered one of your cans, like it was really close.

I'm so fucking glad that I didn't.
Link Posted: 5/10/2018 8:25:00 PM EDT
[#32]
Yes, the Optimus A2 mount. Great piece of kit.  It's understandable that you might want to only make widgets for your brand.  That just means I'll have to fab an adapter, which is no problem because the tolerance stack running 556 through an Omega or Hybrid isn't an issue.  You might want to some day consider that widgets sell direct without Form approvals and delays, but your business model is, well, your business.

That 1.375-24 aft thread, that's a winner you might want to consider though.  'Cause once momma Rocksetts a muzzle device onto a host, she stops looking at cans that don't fit on the hosts she's already got in the closet.  It doesn't matter how good the shoes look in the box if they don't fit the feet.
Link Posted: 5/10/2018 9:02:01 PM EDT
[#33]

My apologies to Hansohn and EA should they step in the thread.
Link Posted: 5/10/2018 9:28:29 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Yes, the Optimus A2 mount. Great piece of kit.  It's understandable that you might want to only make widgets for your brand.  That just means I'll have to fab an adapter, which is no problem because the tolerance stack running 556 through an Omega or Hybrid isn't an issue.  You might want to some day consider that widgets sell direct without Form approvals and delays, but your business model is, well, your business.

That 1.375-24 aft thread, that's a winner you might want to consider though.  'Cause once momma Rocksetts a muzzle device onto a host, she stops looking at cans that don't fit on the hosts she's already got in the closet.  It doesn't matter how good the shoes look in the box if they don't fit the feet.
View Quote
I agree big time with this. I have a M4SDK and all of my rifles have some sort of A2 compatible compensator on them. I would love it if GA made their A2 mount that could fit other suppressors.
Link Posted: 5/10/2018 9:32:10 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Elevated temperature strength of H1150 in Table 8

They show on their website a chart that implies that 17-4 in H1150 has ~70KSI yield at 1000F.  The AK steel document shows it at 108KSI yield for the H1150 tested at 1000F.  The H1150 condition is actually about 20% weaker than H900 that companies in this industry actually use.   This seems to imply that the advertised  200% strength advantage of C300 at 1000F, is actually a 34% strength advantage, which in H900 (a better comparison), might only be a real 11% strength advantage at 1000F, and the C-300 appears to be dramatically dropping beyond that temperature, where 17-4 has a flatter curve.  The C300 also has a 6% greater susceptibility to corrosion at room temperature, no doubt increasing at elevated temperatures, but it would be tough to find the test data to substantiate that because information on C-300 is relatively unavailable- probably because very few engineers and industry applications saw its price to value relationship as providing something desirable. It's a NASA alloy- and NASA is the government.

The C300 material is 5.4 times the price of 17-4, and most likely machines at about 30% the speed of 17-4, so the silencer components made from this material should really be causing the price to be higher, more like a titanium price point which is important to note is an artificially weighted price point in this industry (when companies sell Titanium they artificially reduce those prices because this market can't sustain actually realistic titanium prices).  The street price of the unit doesn't reflect that greater cost or time of manufacture which is odd.  The company is not specifying the tube material either which is less than fully informative.  From an economic standpoint, I don't think very many engineers would call this 11% at 1000F (and declining from there) strength advantage and 6% corrosion advantage worth the squeeze.  Those numbers will mean the company will make 70% less product at a higher manufacturing cost, AKA they will not be able to be competitive.

When you frame that in the context of Silencer Co acknowledged to have been losing money selling their silencers in rather massive volume despite relatively economic materials and manufacturing methods, it becomes obvious how important it is for silencer companies to do intelligent things with product design.  Kudos to them for doing something different, however different isn't always better, just because it's different.  We select the most durable and economical materials to ensure that we can back up the customer with quality customer service, product options, availability, and most importantly financially solvent solutions to guarantee the company will be in the market in the future when the consumer requires that support that he depends on.

Titanium, 7075AL, and 17-4 stainless are not even cheap materials by industrial measures however they allow for good price to value relationship without losing out on material quality and application requirements.  The industry is very competitive and even relatively responsible and established companies at times struggle to make thier financial goals despite monumental efforts.  This is the way the tax code structures the free market.    Operating in the red as a company is not something that is sustainable and consumers dont benefit from it.  Its always been at the forefront of consumers minds, the question " will they be here tomorrow? "  and we personally have mercilessly fought to ensure that we will be there and I can confidently say that we will be here ten years from now.  We've proven that by being here for 12 years already.   Anyway its a free market, they are welcome to compete, hopefully they dont end up like Blackhawk and hopefully they can be more honest in their marketing as companies that have not don't really get much respect in the long run by anyone industry or consumer relative.
View Quote
Your input on the importance of company longevity is valid, however suggesting that the desire of any company to stay in business is based on customer needs is a ridiculous statement to make. Your company is here to make a profit by filling a demand in the market with your products just like Energetic Armament and everyone else. Telling us you plan to stick around to service our cans and a competitor doesn't share those goals makes you sound incredibly disingenuous.
Link Posted: 5/10/2018 9:59:46 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
https://i.imgur.com/ggXFJDh.png

View Quote
So glad you posted that
Link Posted: 5/10/2018 10:32:36 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote
That stuff looks nothing alike
Link Posted: 5/10/2018 10:45:47 PM EDT
[#38]
Wow. You've seen two very different responses from two companies, Griffin and Dead Air, to this new product.

I believe that their respective responses perfectly capture the kind of company each is...
Link Posted: 5/10/2018 11:00:23 PM EDT
[#39]
Well of course Dead Air came out all positive, the VOX is a Keymo virus.  

Anyway, some of us like critical discourse.  Competition is good, if the Rugged and DA guys had done their magic while still at SiCo we'd all be bitching about our old mounts and one-length 'brick' cans and how SiCo planned obsolescence and screwed us.

The ink on the invites isn't even dry and everyone is arguing about their favorite prom dress.  They're mufflers.  Mufflers.
Link Posted: 5/10/2018 11:02:55 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 5/10/2018 11:09:11 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote
Yeow-zah!
Link Posted: 5/10/2018 11:31:33 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Well of course Dead Air came out all positive, the VOX is a Keymo virus.  

Anyway, some of us like critical discourse.  Competition is good, if the Rugged and DA guys had done their magic while still at SiCo we'd all be bitching about our old mounts and one-length 'brick' cans and how SiCo planned obsolescence and screwed us.

The ink on the invites isn't even dry and everyone is arguing about their favorite prom dress.  They're mufflers.  Mufflers.
View Quote
It isn’t about favorites it’s about carrying yourself with some class. We have some great manufacturer participation in this forum and they all seem to get along and respect each other quite well (Todd, Mike, Ray etc). Somebody barges into this thread and dropped their 5 cents when they aren’t even remotely a part of the conversation.
Link Posted: 5/10/2018 11:58:24 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Wow. You've seen two very different responses from two companies, Griffin and Dead Air, to this new product.

I believe that their respective responses perfectly capture the kind of company each is...
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/11/2018 12:20:04 AM EDT
[#44]
In spite of the perception that Green0 was stirring up shit, we now know a little more about the product from his thinking aloud from a competitors perspective.   We already knew he was a curmudgeon, and McGeever is an affable chap.  When the Energetic Arms guys chime in, we can pass judgement on their forum-side manners too.  Doesn't really inform the discussion about the can though.

And we will know more as dealers, users, and fans kick the tires and get in some test drives.  I don't expect all of that to be classy or suave either.

At least we know where Green0 is coming from.  He has a more solid position from which to critique than 90% of the people here have to voice support for something maybe 6 people have seen.

Not trying to be negative here, but I got caught up in the Huntertown Arms puffery and of course, by the time my stamps cleared the cold reality started rolling in.  Consequently I don't talk up items that I haven't owned, used, or have people that I can trust who have owned and used and that I've had some time to verify.  I'll point out characteristics that might not even be short comings to me, but might matter to someone else.

The jury hasn't even convened on this one.  Too bad there wasn't a grouch or two around when HTA was on the stand.
Link Posted: 5/11/2018 12:42:47 AM EDT
[#45]
I have no allegiance to any particular can company, but I would be interested to hear a response to the materials stuff mentioned in Griffin's earlier post.  I know in the pharmaceutical industry it is quite easy to mislead people by using different statistical tests and "standards."  I'm sure the gun/silencer industry is no different.  Yes they may post things like "shit hot" that may somehow hurt "muh feelz" for some people but who really gives a shit?  This isn't the child toy industry.  Their 5.56 (Reccce 5) and 7.62 (Recce 7 and Paladin in particular) cans are GREAT silencers with industry leading performance.  I own a whopping one Griffin can out of my current eight, but criticizing company X (in industry many years) over calling out company Z (relatively new to industry, not necessarily a bad thing) about something that is over most non-materials engineers' (enginerds) heads doesn't seem to make sense unless you have intimate knowledge of said materials.  Let them hash it out on a public forum and we all might just learn something.  As much as many people like to crap on Griffin for stealing designs, if it hasn't caught up with them legally after their years in business maybe it wasn't an infringement after all, possibly they improved upon others' designs by superseding them.  Stick someone w/ an NT4 next to someone w/ an M4SD 2 and ask an observer which one they'd rather have...  then tell them the weight and make them shoot it offhand.  The only one who would pick the NT4 would be Helen F&**@! Keller.

Not in any way related, but years ago I made a believer out of a guy who paid double what I did for my AAC SDN6 for his Surefire something or other and then heard them side by side...  he was furious.  It was not close.
Link Posted: 5/11/2018 12:43:04 AM EDT
[#46]
Post 1 of 5

Buckle up boys and girls, this might get bumpy.  First, I should introduce myself and provide some back story. My name is Kenny Bossetta and I am a first time caller, long time listener and glad to be here. I own Meplat Group, LLC and we are the biggest suppressor dealer in the state of Louisiana.

Thanks to the forcible introduction of my good friend Chris Hansohn of Hansohn Brothers, I have known Karl of Energetic Armament (hereinafter “EA”) for almost a year. I didn’t want to take Karl’s call that first day because I generally eschew smaller can manufacturers for the reasons stated by the petty Evan Green who I will deal with in a moment.  I was quite rude to Karl that first day and peppered him with questions. I learned during the course of our talk that Karl was an engineer as were the other owners of Electramechanica (the parent company of EA) and that in addition to being an engineering firm that the company had a state of the art CNC machine shop in house and that they were a DOD contractor and they may or may not build things for the government that they can’t talk about. I came away from that conversation impressed and wanting to know more. I shot the amazing rimfire cans Karl sent and began speaking with him regularly.

When Karl mentioned they wanted to build a centerfire rifle can both Chris and I gave him our wish list of things we wanted which happened to be pretty similar.  We all spoke often during development and I was impressed with both the speed at which they were going through the process and the absolute dedication the EA team put into extreme testing to get it right.
Link Posted: 5/11/2018 12:43:35 AM EDT
[#47]
Post 2 of 5

A few weeks ago I received one of the Vox S prototype cans for testing. I posted some pics and my impressions (which I will flesh out more fully in a bit) of the can on social media and Evan Green of Griffin Armament messaged me on IG asking about the Vox and we discussed the can and I answered his questions. Evan and I have never met. We have spoken online a few times which began when he contacted me on IG asking if I would like to become a Master Dealer. Griffin is not a brand we carry and I declined but we did stay in touch.

During our conversation I told him how impressed I was with EA as a company and the Vox S can as a product.   Although I found his responses off putting, to be honest I would not be making this post other than the fact that the referenced me as the “dealer” who said that EA was a “jobber shop” which I think is an overwhelming mischaracterization of what I said but I will let you all be the judge. I apologize for the screen shots, here is a link.

https://imgur.com/a/PGqx8WB

Following my discussion with Evan, I made a post in an ongoing thread topic about the Vox S on a dealer only website where I gave my impression of the prototype I tested. I referred to Evan and his remarks without mentioning him directly (he’s the guy who I referred to as sounding jealous and angry).   Here’s my take on the Vox S (not written for consumers originally but it is my unvarnished opinion):
Link Posted: 5/11/2018 12:44:06 AM EDT
[#48]
Post 3 of 5

I’ve got one of the prototypes and this can is fucking awesome.

I am a huge and unapologetic Dead Air fan. My vote for the best all around suppressor on the the market for the last several years has been the Sandman S. It has the best attachment system ever devised, was the quietest (most quiet?) for given size, and would take any abuse you could throw at it.

Well, then the Vox came. I don’t own any metering equipment, but to my ear it was slightly quieter and deeper in tone in back to back tests on both 8.5” 5.56 and 10.3” .300BLK.  My biggest complaint with the S was always the weight but that was the price we paid for durability. However, the Vox is about 3.5 oz lighter than the Sandman S with about the same external dimensions and it is even stronger according to the engineers (I don’t have the ability or desire to run either one to failure—-both would definitely kill a barrel in the process and possible destroy the entire host weapon).

It will be slightly more expensive the S and so I think we will still have some good S sales. The suppressor whose sales I see it KILLING is the Omega. It is almost the exact same weight as the Omega (using equivalent mounts if I remember correctly it is 1 oz. lighter). Everyone knows that the Omega has always been a light use can. That is OK for most of the population and its light weight often made the sale over the Sandman S but the Vox makes the Omega completely irrelevant. If someone wants to pay more money (MAP vs. MAP) to buy a louder, weaker, heavier Omega with an inferior mounting system, then they need to do more research.
Link Posted: 5/11/2018 12:44:38 AM EDT
[#49]
Page 4 of 5

I honestly believe this can will change the centerfire rifle silencer market. Competitors are going to have to up their game and start using C300 or other advanced materials if they want to sell their products or admit to having second tier products and pricing accordingly.  I’ve already had a long conversation with a principal at a top 5-10 silencer company who expressed disbelief that the can could be built with those materials and sold that cheaply and frankly sounded jealous and angry about the Vox. A more gracious and knowledgeable voice, Kevin Brittingham, formerly of AAC and Sig, now owner of Q, said publicly on Instagram that this is the best 1.5” rifle can he has seen in ten years.

Dead Air still makes the best mount on the market and awesome cans but in my opinion the best all around centerfire rifle can on the market today is the Energetic Arms Vox.

Disclosure: I gave the folks at Energetic Armament some of my opinions—-which I have over time given to every other major suppressor company that would stand still long enough—-regarding design features I thought were desirable in a suppressor based on my knowledge of the market as a retailer and end user. I was not and will not be compensated for this other than the immense gratification I received from having a manufacturer actually listen and produce something that people truly want.
Link Posted: 5/11/2018 12:45:11 AM EDT
[#50]
Page 5 of 5

I have a reputation in the industry as being painfully, brutally honest. I’m a former narc who is now an attorney so it would be fair to say I am a doctorate level asshole but one who prides himself on being fair and equitable.   As I said earlier I’ve never carried Griffin cans in my store for a variety of reasons. However, on June 1 we will be launching our e-commerce site and selling suppressors, accessories, and host weapons online. We will be expanding our lines to carry suppressor brands we do have not previously carried in store. Until I read Evan’s post in this thread, Griffin was among those brands—-I deleted all of their products from the under construction website as soon as I read it.

I am not going to address the inaccurate information posted by Evan. I will leave that to Karl from EA who will be along as soon as his account is approved (for some reason it is under review, if a mod could check I think having Karl post would be in the interest of the entire community).  I will say that it has been my experience that the suppressor industry has some of the most wonderful and gracious people I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. From the manufacturers, Eric, Mike, Gary, and Rod at Dead Air; Michael and all the guys from Rugged; Derek formerly of Gemtech; Karl at Energetic Armament; to my fellow dealers, Chris at Hansohn Brothers; Torrey, Rhiannon, and Jorge at Capitol; Jake at Quiet Riot; Joseph at JoeBobOutfitters; and Randall and Brandon at Allen Arms, the leading suppressor distributor in the country, you cannot find a finer group and I cannot imagine any of them posting what Evan has here today.

My apologies for this incredibly long first post.  I encourage everyone here to go handle an Energetic Arms Vox for themselves when they hit dealers and draw their own conclusions.  While it may not be everyone’s preferred can the quality and incredible design cannot be denied.

Best,
Kenny
Meplat Group
Page / 16
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top