BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 5/2/2018 7:51:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Just got tracking information for my Mini Boss. Looks like my Form 3 cleared. Everyone else should be soon I bet.
View Quote
Same
Link Posted: 5/2/2018 8:00:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Same
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just got tracking information for my Mini Boss. Looks like my Form 3 cleared. Everyone else should be soon I bet.
Same
X 3 as of about 7pm
Link Posted: 5/2/2018 8:53:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Did all of you buy single cans? I haven't gotten any tracking on the five I ordered.
Link Posted: 5/2/2018 9:19:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Did all of you buy single cans? I haven't gotten any tracking on the six I ordered.
View Quote
Just one, I be pooooo.
Link Posted: 5/2/2018 9:19:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Double
Link Posted: 5/2/2018 11:34:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Did all of you buy single cans? I haven't gotten any tracking on the six I ordered.
View Quote
I bought 2 but in separate orders on the 10th and got both my tracking numbers today.
Link Posted: 5/3/2018 10:10:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Ordered (one)mini boss 4/26... shipped 5/2
Link Posted: 5/3/2018 10:38:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Ordered (one)mini boss 4/26... shipped 5/2
View Quote
Lol. Mines been on order for weeks and yours ships first...
Link Posted: 5/3/2018 10:46:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Lol. Mines been on order for weeks and yours ships first...
View Quote
I think it's pretty obvious Arms Unlimited is Bush league when it comes to processing huge influxes of orders... but the price did create huge demand.
Link Posted: 5/4/2018 12:18:34 AM EDT
[#10]
Picked up a Barrage on a separate order, we shall see how long it takes to process???
Link Posted: 5/7/2018 11:57:39 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 5/8/2018 7:13:09 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I can't think of another online retailer that sells through the large quantities of suppressors in a single month and gets them processed/shipped as quickly as we do. The ATFs eForms system only allows you to submit the forms so quickly.
View Quote
How many suppressors have you sold in the last month?
Link Posted: 5/8/2018 7:57:07 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I can't think of another online retailer that sells through the large quantities of suppressors in a single month and gets them processed/shipped as quickly as we do. The ATFs eForms system only allows you to submit the forms so quickly.
View Quote
That’s odd.  I can name off 3 without even trying.

Capitol Armory.
Quiet Riot.
Hansohn Bros.

These guys move serious weight on a daily basis and we never hear any complaints from their customers.  Add in silencer shop as a distributor processing forms and shipping probably hundreds of silencers per day and it gets even worse.

I’m not sure exactly what your process is but it definitely could use some improvements. You’ve opened a pretty big door here and I don’t think this is going to go the way you think it is.
Link Posted: 5/8/2018 7:58:40 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote
So why are orders marked shipped, tracking numbers sent indicating that they are shipping priority mail, and six days later they are still marked pre-shipment?
Link Posted: 5/8/2018 9:11:20 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/8/2018 1:11:06 PM EDT
[#16]
ordered 5/2.....shipped 5/8
Link Posted: 5/8/2018 1:13:26 PM EDT
[#17]
Ordered 4/6, shipped 5/8.  Still waiting on 4/10 and 5/5 orders
Link Posted: 5/8/2018 1:26:06 PM EDT
[#18]
Received my shipping notice today.

At this point I won't belabor the issue anymore.  I am confident these will go out the door at some point.

Looking forward to getting them in my hands.
Link Posted: 5/8/2018 4:55:10 PM EDT
[#19]
Bought 4/11 and scheduled for delivery tomorrow...

I had a 9 week wait for a form 3 from a high volume dealer last year... I am fine with the time...

It wasn't too long ago when 30-60 days was the norm...

ETA: Corrected the date
Link Posted: 5/8/2018 8:05:05 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
These guys move serious weight on a daily basis and we never hear any complaints from their customers.  Add in silencer shop as a distributor processing forms and shipping probably hundreds of silencers per day and it gets even worse.

I’m not sure exactly what your process is but it definitely could use some improvements. You’ve opened a pretty big door here and I don’t think this is going to go the way you think it is.
View Quote
I got a SBR from AU and a silencer from Hanson, though I don't know their volume obviously. Hanson had my can at my dealer before my check cleared my bank. I think I posted my AU timeline in this or the other thread, but they were pretty quick, not Hanson quick though.

From previous threads, I think AU has one person that over sees their firearm shipping, so I think he just gets overwhelmed when a big deal hits their site. I do think they deliver what they say, and have some neat stuff, but the rep can get defensive at times. Better to just say "Sorry, this deal overwhelmed us, but don't worry everything will be on it's way soon". It's not like they advertised next day shipping or anything.
Link Posted: 5/8/2018 8:57:34 PM EDT
[#21]
Just got notice that mine was picked up by USPS. Expected delivery by COB Friday.
Link Posted: 5/8/2018 10:36:18 PM EDT
[#22]
So I have the smokestack and miniboss inbound. Can I just buy silencerco pistons and accessories like a 3-lug for them?
Link Posted: 5/8/2018 10:53:57 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
So I have the smokestack and miniboss inbound. Can I just buy silencerco pistons and accessories like a 3-lug for them?
View Quote
Yes, though the blackhawk branded ones are cheaper at buds gun shop.
Link Posted: 5/9/2018 2:17:07 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote
I got an email on the 2nd saying mine was shipped. yet as of today USPS.com still shows tracking status of only "Pre shipment" and "USPS awaiting item". So its not really shipped, huh?
Link Posted: 5/9/2018 3:03:53 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 5/9/2018 7:03:00 AM EDT
[#26]
I got a shipping notice yesterday (no movement out of their warehouse yet).  They're slow, but this is not a fast moving sport...I can live with the month mine took to ship in exchange for the best deal I could find on the discontinued Blackhawks.  No problems here.
Link Posted: 5/9/2018 8:23:52 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I got a shipping notice yesterday (no movement out of their warehouse yet).  They're slow, but this is not a fast moving sport...I can live with the month mine took to ship in exchange for the best deal I could find on the discontinued Blackhawks.  No problems here.
View Quote
Two "Gas Cans" for $1k leaves little room for complaints.

My shipping label has finally been printed, so I'm happy at this point.
Link Posted: 5/9/2018 7:01:27 PM EDT
[#28]
Lemme know then the Wrath is on close out!!!!!
Link Posted: 5/10/2018 8:18:06 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 5/10/2018 8:20:39 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
We are trying to acquire more but word has it that the remainder were destroyed...
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/10/2018 8:26:08 PM EDT
[#31]
Anymore barrages coming in anytime soon?
Link Posted: 5/10/2018 10:33:29 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 5/11/2018 1:18:58 AM EDT
[#33]
Remind me what SiCo can the Blackhawk Gas Can is equivalent to?
Link Posted: 5/11/2018 3:25:48 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote
Omega 300
Link Posted: 5/11/2018 11:49:49 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Everything should be sorted and out of the door by Wednesday at latest. Many have already left our facility and the remainder will be done by tomorrow.
View Quote

Is this statement above still correct?  Either my suppressor shipped on a different waybill or its still sitting in your warehouse since the click-n-ship waybill I received has not changed status in going on 9 days at this point.
Link Posted: 5/11/2018 12:22:13 PM EDT
[#36]
I've got one can that I haven't received a shipping notice on.  I'm wondering if they through it in with one of my other two shipments.
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 10:31:09 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Omega 300
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Omega 300
I think the below is correct, too. Can someone confirm?

Omega 9k = MiniBoss
Octane 45 = Smokestack
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 10:49:09 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I think the below is correct, too. Can someone confirm?

Omega 9k = MiniBoss
Octane 45 = Smokestack
View Quote
The Miniboss appears to be an Omega 9k internally.
Link Posted: 5/14/2018 4:20:30 PM EDT
[#39]
Mine were delivered to my dealer today.
Link Posted: 5/14/2018 10:50:14 PM EDT
[#40]
My Mini Boss shipping label has been in waiting since May 2nd with no action. Hopefully AU gets it out by Wednesday as promised.

If they meet that promise, I'll be satisfied. It's NFA, and it was a great deal.
Link Posted: 5/15/2018 1:13:55 AM EDT
[#41]
My MiniBoss randomly showed up at my dealer on Saturday and I went and picked up the forms and checked out the can after work today.

For others who still show no movement on their tracking number, my shipment showed zero movement or scans on the waybill for 10+ days until there was a delivery attempt on Saturday (when nobody was there nor was expecting a delivery).  Both my dealer and my guess is that the significant gap between creating the shipping label almost two weeks ago and when the package was finally dropped off,  messed with USPSs tracking system.

The good news is the can looks fine.  My dealer was mighty impressed by the pro packaging job, which consisted of nothing more than just a generic "bubble" envelope.  At least the Blackhawk OEM box is halfway decent and protected the can along the way as it took what looked to be a decent beating in the hands of USPS.

So my experience overall:

The good:

1. Nice suppressor.
2. Good price.
3. Showed up undamaged.

The bad:

1. Slow F3 execution
2. Slow shipping
3. Not so great communication
4. Pretty mediocre packaging job  (I would have rather been offered the option to pay $10 or $20 for a decent packing job vs. a free bubble envelope on an item I waited a month plus from order to shipment)
Link Posted: 5/15/2018 2:28:29 PM EDT
[#42]
ArmsUnlimited are now saying they are apparently total morons and don't have the Mini Boss I ordered & paid for. My order was in the first batch, back on April 5th and I received shipping notice on May 2nd. But, today they say they don't have it, despite having reassured me it was allocated to me for over a month and then supposedly shipped 2 weeks ago.

Their crappy 'compensation' is to sell a lesser HK Suppressor, with only thread on mount and in a odd pitch, if I pay $150 more.

I've responded and hope they make this right. Hopefully they will surprise us but we'll see...
Link Posted: 5/15/2018 2:29:28 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
ArmsUnlimited are now saying they are apparently total morons and don't have the silencer I ordered & paid for. My order was in the first batch, back on April 5th and I received shipping notice on May 2nd. But, today they say they don't have it, despite having reassured me it was allocated to me for over a month and then supposedly shipped 2 weeks ago.

Their crappy 'compensation' is to sell a lesser HK Suppressor, with only thread on mount and in a odd pitch, if I pay $150 more.

I've responded and hope they make this right. Hopefully they will surprise us but we'll see...
View Quote
Which can was it?
Link Posted: 5/15/2018 2:40:24 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Which can was it?
View Quote
Updated my post to reflect it was the MiniBoss.
Link Posted: 5/15/2018 2:46:06 PM EDT
[#45]
Well, so much for any chance of them being decent. They didn't even bother replying to my mail but apparently, from an auto generated email about a refund, have decided to just refund my money and not respond to me or do anything to make up for their mistakes. I'm glad some folks got this deal, but armsunlimted is just shit. Wonder how many others are going to be left out in the cold by those assholes.
Link Posted: 5/15/2018 6:14:21 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Well, so much for any chance of them being decent. They didn't even bother replying to my mail but apparently, from an auto generated email about a refund, have decided to just refund my money and not respond to me or do anything to make up for their mistakes. I'm glad some folks got this deal, but armsunlimted is just shit. Wonder how many others are going to be left out in the cold by those assholes.
View Quote
And people are curious when I post "buyer beware" along with a link to AU 'deals'
Link Posted: 5/15/2018 6:23:47 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

And people are curious when I post "buyer beware" along with a link to AU 'deals'
View Quote
Nah man. We’re haters.
Link Posted: 5/15/2018 6:30:39 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You know, they process soooooooooo many cans in a month that f*cking up m_later's order isn't even a blip on their radar.  
Link Posted: 5/15/2018 7:22:20 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
You know, they process soooooooooo many cans in a month that f*cking up m_later's order isn't even a blip on their radar.  
View Quote
Well, truth be told, that probably is what it all comes down to.

On deals like this, if they sell several thousand units and a handful of people fall through the cracks, then too bad (right?).  I mean it's a statistically insignificant number of people who are getting "screwed".

So, it's still a huge win for AU.  That's just the nature of economies of scale these days.
Link Posted: 5/15/2018 10:04:07 PM EDT
[#50]
AU said my mini boss, ordered 4/4 was delivered on 5/11. However, no call from my SOT. And I also received an email from AU today with a new tracking number...
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top