Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/19/2017 2:21:10 PM EDT
Is the number under the model my SN#? The 1102S?

If not is there a place on their website that I can find the SN# for my suppressor, or do I need to call them?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/19/2017 3:48:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes that's the serial #, verified by the fact that I went the single shot trust route and my trust has the same name as that number.
Link Posted: 10/22/2017 10:35:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yes that's the serial #, verified by the fact that I went the single shot trust route and my trust has the same name as that number.
View Quote
So your suppressor has the same serial# as the OP?
Link Posted: 10/22/2017 10:40:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Checked under #my transfers# on Silencershop and my serial #'s are located at the same spot on the page so I would guess that is your actual serial #
Link Posted: 10/22/2017 11:12:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Did you not get PDF files of the paperwork they submitted?
Link Posted: 10/22/2017 11:57:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Did you not get PDF files of the paperwork they submitted?
View Quote
I didn't get a pdf, but I just went back and found a link to the e-sign site. I just looked for emails with an attachment before
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top