BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/20/2017 1:09:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Nope, to me, they destroy all the examples you mention, consistently. And anyone who has been in a position to see that, usually buys the Kool-Aid in bulk and drinks it often. Others don't care or appreciate the brute-strength that is designed into Geissele parts. All of that comes at a premium for sure, and lots of folks cant stomach it, and there is nothing wrong with that. When you buy Geissele, you are buying a lot more than just a part. You are buying into a brand that stands behind their products reliably and consistently and takes damn good care of their customers, to me, that's worth the premium. To others, it isn't. I don't want you all lining up for a G suppressor, because that would add the wait i'd have to deal with.

OSS has a great design that, in implementation, sucks. Maybe Geissele finds a way to improve on that concept.
View Quote
Well as long as you’re happy with them that’s all that counts. I’m sure it’ll be a great can. If the price is right I wouldn’t have a problem snagging one. I just doubt the price will be right for me.
Link Posted: 9/20/2017 3:16:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Hey, maybe you’ll be the guy who breaks the laws of that physics!  That should make you a billionaire!

Oh wait, even better, maybe you can make a suppressor that follows the bullet down range and whispers “shhhhhh” next to it to mitigate the sonic boom!  

Ohhhhhh, Geissele made a shorter, fatter can!  That’s never been done before. Oh wait......

Removable end caps!!!! Oh wait........

It’s a fucking round tube with some baffles in it. How much more do you think can be done with that?

An entirely different device might be drastically better but that sure as shit looked like a regular can in his hand to me. Some of you guys need to join us back in reality.
View Quote
I don't want anything to do with your reality.
Link Posted: 9/20/2017 3:31:41 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Well as long as you’re happy with them that’s all that counts. I’m sure it’ll be a great can. If the price is right I wouldn’t have a problem snagging one. I just doubt the price will be right for me.
View Quote
Sadly, it's unobtainium. Designed only for their rifle system for a military contract with no intentions of being released to the consumer market. False alarm folks...

Anybody know how to put a kidney back in? I may have jumped the gun removing mine to sell on Craigslist.
Link Posted: 9/20/2017 9:22:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Sadly, it's unobtainium. Designed only for their rifle system for a military contract with no intentions of being released to the consumer market. False alarm folks...

Anybody know how to put a kidney back in? I may have jumped the gun removing mine to sell on Craigslist.
View Quote

I had a suspicion it might be related to a possible military contract, but figured it would be released to the public to. Oh well
Link Posted: 9/20/2017 9:40:20 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Hey, maybe you’ll be the guy who breaks the laws of that physics!  That should make you a billionaire!

Oh wait, even better, maybe you can make a suppressor that follows the bullet down range and whispers “shhhhhh” next to it to mitigate the sonic boom!  

Ohhhhhh, Geissele made a shorter, fatter can!  That’s never been done before. Oh wait......

It’s a fucking round tube with some baffles in it. How much more do you think can be done with that?

An entirely different device might be drastically better but that sure as shit looked like a regular can in his hand to me. Some of you guys need to join us back in reality.
View Quote
Wow grumpy gills.
Link Posted: 9/20/2017 12:11:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote
I saw mention that the RIFLE was .mil only, but no mention of the can being that way.  Where did you see that?
Link Posted: 9/20/2017 12:39:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Wow grumpy gills.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wow grumpy gills.
Yeah.  I'll bet he's fun at parties.
Link Posted: 9/20/2017 1:39:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wow grumpy gills.
I love the vitriol and shit-ton of assumptions coming from him about something that we have seen ONE picture of combined with the manufacturer name.
Link Posted: 9/20/2017 2:03:59 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote
Well I don’t either! Lol. But it is what it is unless you know a superhero with powers like Molecule Man who is ready to do your bidding in regards to suppressor advancement.
Link Posted: 9/20/2017 2:05:28 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote
Oh that’s bullshit. I was at least excited to see how it performed.

Maybe things will change. The allure of the con$umer market has changed manufactures minds before.
Link Posted: 9/20/2017 2:06:47 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Wow grumpy gills.
View Quote
Lol sorry. I have my days. If you knew my situation you’d know why.
Link Posted: 9/20/2017 2:11:35 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I love the vitriol and shit-ton of assumptions coming from him about something that we have seen ONE picture of combined with the manufacturer name.
View Quote
Yeah like when I said I’m sure it’ll be a great can. Yeah, tons of vitriol.

Man some of you turn into libs in a second. Don’t like the facts and attack the messenger.

Especially you from what I’ve seen you post.

Seriously, what would you have me say?

If I said, “you guys wait and see!  This will revolutionize suppressors!  They will meter better than any can ever because Geissele!  They will find a way where others who have been doing this forever haven’t!!!1!1”

If would have spewed a bunch of bullshit Geissele Dick sucking you would have called me out for being a delusional fan boy.

I stated the facts. That’s it. Man you guys need to get the sands out of your vaginas lol
Link Posted: 9/20/2017 2:13:30 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Patiently waits for LaRue vs. Geissele price war.
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/20/2017 3:43:06 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I saw mention that the RIFLE was .mil only, but no mention of the can being that way.  Where did you see that?
View Quote
"The Super Night Owl Suppressor is made from Titanium and specific to VSASS. Bill told me he is not getting into the Suppressor business, but rather that this was a requirement for this weapon. It’s a screw on Suppressor and the serialized shroud comes off the core for maintenance."

Soldier Systems Article
Link Posted: 9/20/2017 9:08:31 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Well I don’t either! Lol. But it is what it is unless you know a superhero with powers like Molecule Man who is ready to do your bidding in regards to suppressor advancement.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What's really funny is you keep saying stuff like that and "laws of physics" as if it means no one could possibly come up with any new suppressors designs
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 9:59:50 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Patiently waits for LaRue vs. Geissele price war.
There will be no price war, LaRue already has a product out to us mere civilians. While Geissele doesn't think we deserve super suppression.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top