Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/19/2017 11:03:48 AM EDT
Going to see if I can have a LID built for my Trinity by a guy who builds em. Since Gemtech can't provide them any longer, is there any interested from any one else to have one built? Let me know if you are interested and I'll contact you when I get mine and I'll send you his info.
E
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 1:55:57 PM EDT
[#1]
The LID from their other can should fit, I would think... I use a trinity LID on a Multimount (or a Tundra... I forget which one I have).  Have you heard otherwise?

Edit: Did some googling, looks like the Trinity bits fit the Multimount, but not the other way around.  I heard something about a LID from someone else (Griffon?) fitting the Trinity... might see if you can find anything on that.

Edit again:  The Liberty Mystic takes multimount recoil boosters, etc.  There might be something for that that fits the Trinity.
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 4:45:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/20/2017 12:09:47 AM EDT
[#3]
Yeah, I have and use the three lug and the 1/2x28 fittings so I don't want to permanently attach anything. Shoulda bought one back in the day. Oh well. Shoulda coulda woulda.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top