BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 88
Link Posted: 1/4/2018 11:37:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By eMc9001:

Yeah that's what the rep told me when I called, Been a month since then though.
View Quote
Same here and I've gotten no response to emails and no answer to phone calls. Hoping it's just because of the holidays
Link Posted: 1/6/2018 2:03:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By ToDDxTyBoy:

Same here and I've gotten no response to emails and no answer to phone calls. Hoping it's just because of the holidays
View Quote
My dealer has put in a call.
Link Posted: 1/7/2018 8:05:56 PM EDT
[#3]
http://libertycans.net/2018-special/

Liberty Suppressors 2018 Special Sale

25% OFF ALL SILENCERS (CALL US IF THERE IS A QUESTION ABOUT SOMETHING) TILL FEBRUARY 14TH, 2018!!! DONT WAIT, NOW IS YOUR CHANCE TO GET THAT CAN YOU HAVE WANTED FOR A DEEP DISCOUNT!
706-661-6911
Link Posted: 1/8/2018 11:00:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/9/2018 5:37:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Any deals on silencerco Hybrid?
Link Posted: 1/9/2018 6:02:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/9/2018 6:54:52 PM EDT
[#7]
I haven't seen this posted here, but Gamaliel has YHM Turbo's for $360 shipped. Spoke with Grayson and they have 5 left after my call to them
Link Posted: 1/9/2018 11:49:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AZNetEng] [#8]
Shopped all over town before getting this on GB. SRD 45 can 399 - tack 3% for CC. I got mine from them a month back - awesome to deal with, unbelievably quick form 3 to my dealer and shipping. (Won on Tuesday - paid on Wednesday AM, form 3 filed on Thursday AM, form 3 approved on Friday and it shipped.

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/735341241
Link Posted: 1/11/2018 1:00:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Did anyone else order from radian arms for that omega 9k deal?

I ordered and sent ffl info next day. Still hasn't shipped. They said form 3 is back logged.
View Quote
Finally got in touch with Radian Arms today. They said forms have been filed and should be ready to ship majority of suppressor orders next week. When I asked about the delay they apologized but said it was due to them moving, they had to change their FFL info and it delayed everything. They also said their phones just got set up today at their new location.

Hopefully next week I'll be finally able to start the form 4
Link Posted: 1/11/2018 3:33:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: bradpierson26] [#10]
Tar Heel State
Maxim 9 $1200. Total hat below MAP?!?
Email said 4 available

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/11/2018 4:12:06 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By bradpierson26:
Tar Heel State
Maxim 9 $1200. Total hat below MAP?!?
Email said 4 available

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/184182/IMG_8423-417383.JPG
View Quote
How did you get email? I don't see anywhere to sign up
Link Posted: 1/11/2018 4:27:03 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 1/11/2018 4:54:10 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By BigWaylon:

I know if you create an account, there's a checkbox or something to get the newsletter. I'm assuming that's where they come from.

I was over there earlier this week and told him I hadn't seen an email in awhile. He's posting deals on a local forum, and then I'll see somebody post it up here from an email. Not sure why I'm not getting them anymore.
View Quote
I haven't seen an email for a while from THSF now that I think about it.

Do they price match? Always liked working with them and have my eye on something.
Link Posted: 1/11/2018 5:45:23 PM EDT
[#14]
I want to give a huge shoutout to Grayson at Gamaliel Supply.  I missed their sale date and he hooked a brother up anyway.  Shipped fast and took great care of me when there was an issue with a missing part in the box.  Really appreciate the customer service and look forward to doing more business with them.
Link Posted: 1/11/2018 10:50:24 PM EDT
[#15]

Finally got in touch with Radian Arms today. They said forms have been filed and should be ready to ship majority of suppressor orders next week. When I asked about the delay they apologized but said it was due to them moving, they had to change their FFL info and it delayed everything. They also said their phones just got set up today at their new location.

Hopefully next week I'll be finally able to start the form 4
View Quote
Well that's a huge relief. Been over a month of me trying to get ahold of them without a peep. I figured they sold more Omega 9Ks than they actually had...
Link Posted: 1/12/2018 3:01:56 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 1/12/2018 7:36:00 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Johnson184:

Well that's a huge relief. Been over a month of me trying to get ahold of them without a peep. I figured they sold more Omega 9Ks than they actually had...
View Quote
I messaged graysonp on here, on Xmas eve because a coupon code wasn't working. He got back to me and said he'd apply it to the order when he got back to work. Great CS!
Link Posted: 1/12/2018 1:13:30 PM EDT
[#18]
To everyone getting the Omega 9K, are you using it for 5.56?  I’m curious how it compares to the other 5.56 cans...guess I need to hit up the interwebz.
Link Posted: 1/12/2018 1:19:02 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By smitty_007:
To everyone getting the Omega 9K, are you using it for 5.56?  I’m curious how it compares to the other 5.56 cans...guess I need to hit up the interwebz.
View Quote
I don't think it's rated for 5.56, are you thinking 300 Blk?
Link Posted: 1/12/2018 2:40:50 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By BigMan74:

I don't think it's rated for 5.56, are you thinking 300 Blk?
View Quote
Oh, my buddy said he thought it was because it says it’s rated for 9mm-.300 blk...I just took a look and the use of the dash is a little misleading.  The spec sheet only lists 9mm & .300 blk.
Link Posted: 1/12/2018 3:02:18 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 1/12/2018 9:06:55 PM EDT
[#22]
Keeping an eye out for Omega 9K deals.

I wish I would have grabbed that 9K and Radian deal for $499 on BF. I didn't realize how perfect that can would be for a couple of my builds until a few weeks ago.
Link Posted: 1/12/2018 9:10:10 PM EDT
[#23]
$599 with the free charging handle is pretty solid, I think.  I had no issues with the price when I bought last summer.  Of course, the $499 is better, but you might be waiting until next BF for that again
Link Posted: 1/12/2018 11:17:56 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By amheck:
$599 with the free charging handle is pretty solid, I think.  I had no issues with the price when I bought last summer.  Of course, the $499 is better, but you might be waiting until next BF for that again
View Quote
Yeah I know. I just can't bring myself to buy something unless I know I'm getting the best price. Thankfully I'm patient.
Link Posted: 1/13/2018 5:09:31 AM EDT
[#25]
View Quote
Still haven't heard back from them on my $499 from Black Friday.
Link Posted: 1/14/2018 3:07:38 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By Plumber576:

Still haven't heard back from them on my $499 from Black Friday.
View Quote
I called on Monday, after several calls I finally got ahold of someone.  Something about they moved their ffl, and where going to be right on it now that things have settled.  Asked the name of the ffl I wanted it shipped to and said I should receive and email of all communications back and forth, also said I should get an email of my ffl being updated (even thou I used their website contact form to give them all this info).  Well no email this week.  I will be calling again, and again I want this deal to go thru... I am getting close to my 2 month order date and need to know if I need to do a chargeback if they aren’t going to deliver.  
Link Posted: 1/14/2018 11:58:53 AM EDT
[#27]
Does rugged have MAP? I've been looking for a Surge and/or Obsidian 9. While the obsidians aren't priced bad, I never see the Surge budge
Link Posted: 1/14/2018 12:30:22 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 1/14/2018 12:35:01 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By Skep:
Does rugged have MAP? I've been looking for a Surge and/or Obsidian 9. While the obsidians aren't priced bad, I never see the Surge budge
View Quote
Send some IMs. See what the Arf dealers can do for you
Link Posted: 1/14/2018 1:18:06 PM EDT
[#30]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Hansohn Brothers would be my first IM but I'm a little biased
Link Posted: 1/14/2018 4:15:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Engineer] [#31]
Gotta have something to feed those rimfire hosts!

CCI SV is $24.99 a brick or $239.99 a case at Midway: https://www.midwayusa.com/product/847005/cci-standard-velocity-ammunition-22-long-rifle-40-grain-lead-round-nose

Add one of the "free shipping" items and you can get a case shipped for around $8.
Link Posted: 1/14/2018 4:46:33 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By andrewz71:

I called on Monday, after several calls I finally got ahold of someone.  Something about they moved their ffl, and where going to be right on it now that things have settled.  Asked the name of the ffl I wanted it shipped to and said I should receive and email of all communications back and forth, also said I should get an email of my ffl being updated (even thou I used their website contact form to give them all this info).  Well no email this week.  I will be calling again, and again I want this deal to go thru... I am getting close to my 2 month order date and need to know if I need to do a chargeback if they aren’t going to deliver.  
View Quote
At least you got ahold of someone. I've emailed multiple times and left several voicemails over the last month without any success. Infuriating.
Link Posted: 1/14/2018 5:20:43 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By 35Remington:
I want to give a huge shoutout to Grayson at Gamaliel Supply.  I missed their sale date and he hooked a brother up anyway.  Shipped fast and took great care of me when there was an issue with a missing part in the box.  Really appreciate the customer service and look forward to doing more business with them.
View Quote
+1. Grayson has been awesome to work with.
Link Posted: 1/14/2018 6:10:30 PM EDT
[#34]
At least you got ahold of someone. I've emailed multiple times and left several voicemails over the last month without any success. Infuriating.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By andrewz71:

My experience as well. Have a number you can share with us that are waiting??
Link Posted: 1/14/2018 7:22:16 PM EDT
[#35]

View Quote
Will you all be canceling your order's? I'm about to the point where I need to start frequent calling.
Link Posted: 1/14/2018 10:39:31 PM EDT
[#36]
Will you all be canceling your order's? I'm about to the point where I need to start frequent calling.
View All Quotes

I'm sure they will come through but remember 90 days is the deadline for a credit card chargeback.
Link Posted: 1/15/2018 3:10:30 PM EDT
[#37]
View Quote
Capitol Armory was giving away an extra muzzle device but yeah, I haven't seen much movement on price on the Surge at all.  I'm going to see what comes up at Shot and then try to make some sort of decision.
Link Posted: 1/15/2018 6:02:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: smitty_007] [#38]

Capitol Armory was giving away an extra muzzle device but yeah, I haven't seen much movement on price on the Surge at all.  I'm going to see what comes up at Shot and then try to make some sort of decision.
View Quote
I’m waiting on Shot, as well...anxious to see if anything new in dedicated shorter 5.56 cans is dropping.

Missed my opportunity for a SpecWar 556K through Hansohn’s (my own fault), and now I’m hoping for something to fill the void.
Link Posted: 1/15/2018 6:45:05 PM EDT
[#39]
View All Quotes

I just got ahold of them and it sounds like things are moving. I'll give them another week to at least get my charging handle out which I was told would happen tomorrow.
Link Posted: 1/15/2018 7:41:48 PM EDT
[#40]

I just got ahold of them and it sounds like things are moving. I'll give them another week to at least get my charging handle out which I was told would happen tomorrow.
View Quote
Called them back and managed to immediately get ahold of assistance. Ask for Amanda if she doesn't pick up on the support line as she handles the suppressors. Was told that there was an ATF issue but that should be cleared up and she's expecting to get all of them out by around Wednesday... well the 100+ that were ordered for that special that haven't shipped yet lol.
Link Posted: 1/17/2018 2:54:29 PM EDT
[#41]
Kygunco has Silencerco sparrows for $250, is this a deal? Hadn’t seen it under $300 anywhere else.
Link Posted: 1/17/2018 3:16:28 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By zkong:
Kygunco has Silencerco sparrows for $250, is this a deal? Hadn’t seen it under $300 anywhere else.
View Quote
Sounds likes deal to me! I paid $400 like 5yr ago and it's tough to get a good suppressor for only $250. There are better cans out there than the Sparrow now but I still like mine.
Link Posted: 1/17/2018 4:20:20 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By zkong:
View Quote
That's a great deal if you ask me. I paid 430
Link Posted: 1/17/2018 4:55:01 PM EDT
[#44]
Surefire Ryder is $219.99...not sure if the Ryder or Sparrow is considered better than the other...
Link Posted: 1/17/2018 6:21:45 PM EDT
[#45]
LGS is offering a Saker ASR 762 for $972 out the door. That includes sales tax and tax stamp.

So they have MAAD mounts for their own Trifecta, AAC 51T, and YHM muzzle devices. Which one comes with the silencer? or are they ordered separate?
Link Posted: 1/17/2018 6:49:24 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By scarecrow31:
LGS is offering a Saker ASR 762 for $972 out the door. That includes sales tax and tax stamp.

So they have MAAD mounts for their own Trifecta, AAC 51T, and YHM muzzle devices. Which one comes with the silencer? or are they ordered separate?
View Quote
If you go back and look at the model of the suppressor you are interested in, it should become readily apparent which type of MAAD mount it comes with. (sorry, just being an ass )
Link Posted: 1/17/2018 7:52:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Gopherboy128] [#47]
Originally Posted By Engineer:
If you go back and look at the model of the suppressor you are interested in, it should become readily apparent which type of MAAD mount it comes with. (sorry, just being an ass )
View All Quotes

In his defense, I can see why it could be confusing.
Link Posted: 1/17/2018 9:04:33 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 1/18/2018 8:19:49 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By Gopherboy128:
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Gopherboy128:

LOL No problem. I'm a new to silencers, the NFA process and a bit of idiot in general terms. The perfect storm.

It just wasn't clear to me what exactly came with the silencer or how you were able to alter the contents of the kit or whether the mount and muzzle device was included.

This afternoon I stopped at the shop and just asked to see the kit and then it all made sense. The kit comes with the Saker muzzle device (in this case the brake rather than the flash hider) the tool and the silencer itself with the 762 end cap. Most importantly it comes with the quick attach base that connects with the brake.

Bottom line was I  ended up buying my first silencer and NFA item. The shop made it super easy in that they did all the paper work, photo, and finger prints. I just had to hand them my ID, tell them the state I was born in, sit in front of a camera for a second and give them my finger prints. That was even done electronically so no messy ink on my hands. I swiped the card, signed the paper work, and start the waiting game.
Link Posted: 1/18/2018 8:23:47 PM EDT
[#50]
That's the beauty of the SS kiosk system. Congrats for your first of many
Page / 88
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top