Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/7/2002 12:08:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/7/2002 12:09:04 PM EDT by GWIGG]
I'm in NC. I want to ship two long guns to Wisconsin. Do you have to ship from a FFL to an FFL? Or can you just ship directly to an FFL?
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 1:25:53 PM EDT
You can just ship directly to the FFL. Get a FFL signed license copy from the receiving FFL first, for your proof that you are indeed shipping to an FFL.
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 1:34:52 PM EDT
You can ship directly to an FFL (via US Mail, by the way.)

If you're not selling them, and are instead travelling (to hunt, for example) and just don't want to take them with you, you CAN mail them to YOURSELF at the destination.
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 3:59:54 PM EDT
And via contract carrier as well. UPS FedEx.
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 8:47:00 AM EDT
Thats kinda what I thought. Thanks guys!
Top Top