Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/7/2002 7:23:58 AM EDT
i am going to either build one or buy one complete i havent yet decided so i'm asking for your input, what do you think about them, are they any good etc. i have a 9mm and a 7.62x39 both work very well the 7.62 required alot of tweaking and olyarms would not give me any help on that but they are the only ones making 45acp (that i know of) and i'm thinking that if 9mm is okay than 45acp would really rock so i've got to have one

Link Posted: 3/7/2002 7:42:43 AM EDT
Dalphon also makes a .45 ACP upper. Their link is on the links page.

I don't know anything about the, just that they exist. They use a modified UZI mag - that can't be used with anything else.

I have been looking for ideas on a design that uses M3 gease gun mags, but I haven't gotten very far.

Good luck.

Mike
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 7:57:51 AM EDT
Just to clarify, Dalhpon does not "make" a 45 cal upper. They buy them from Olympic and resell them as a wholesaler. The uppers he sells in 9mm, 40 S&W, 45 SACP and 10mm are made by Olympic.

Tom S.
Oly Arms
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 6:20:15 PM EDT
Thanks for the info Tom. I was not aware of that.

Link Posted: 3/8/2002 6:51:09 AM EDT
tom s.
would it be possible to get one of these with a 16inch pre ban barrel, my 9mm has the short barrel with a long flash suppressor and i don't really like the looks of it.
Top Top