Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/4/2002 6:03:44 PM EDT
thought about using it for my rem ltr stock (grip and forearm) to give it better grip.  some stuff seems good, extremly durable and resistant.  anyone have any experience w/this stuff or doin this?

thanks
Link Posted: 3/4/2002 6:34:52 PM EDT
[#1]
I saw a guy who had painted his whole jeep with spray on bed-liner, he was REALLY into off-roading, it was cool.
Springfield Armory M1A stocks are USGI fiberglass with some sort of krinkle spray finish.
Link Posted: 3/4/2002 6:41:38 PM EDT
[#2]
You ever slept in the back of a truck with bedliner? It is not comfortable. I don't think having your check up against a recoiling firearm with bedliner would be very comfortable
Link Posted: 3/4/2002 6:47:11 PM EDT
[#3]
not the entire stock, just the grip and part of the forearm.  having my face up against a bedlined stock is an AWFUL idea
Link Posted: 3/4/2002 6:51:30 PM EDT
[#4]
I thought of useing it on a pistol grip. Maybe masking off part of a Cav arms lower.
-Cruizer
Link Posted: 3/4/2002 7:18:47 PM EDT
[#5]
I,ve seen some match AR's with bedliner coated free float tubes and grips, The owners liked it but it didn't give me a chubby...
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 1:53:52 PM EDT
[#6]
I have used spray on bed liner "Black" on a Daewoo and two L1A1's with very good results.

The Daewoo is a DR 200 that I put US parts in but didn't want the fixed folder so I decided to maks my own out of wood useing the thumbhole stock as reference(minus the thumbhole)

Since it was wood and the hand guard is black plastic, I didn't think wood stain would look good. The Bed liner looks great!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top