Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/4/2002 6:03:44 PM EDT
thought about using it for my rem ltr stock (grip and forearm) to give it better grip. some stuff seems good, extremly durable and resistant. anyone have any experience w/this stuff or doin this?

thanks
Link Posted: 3/4/2002 6:34:52 PM EDT
I saw a guy who had painted his whole jeep with spray on bed-liner, he was REALLY into off-roading, it was cool.
Springfield Armory M1A stocks are USGI fiberglass with some sort of krinkle spray finish.
Link Posted: 3/4/2002 6:41:38 PM EDT
You ever slept in the back of a truck with bedliner? It is not comfortable. I don't think having your check up against a recoiling firearm with bedliner would be very comfortable
Link Posted: 3/4/2002 6:47:11 PM EDT
not the entire stock, just the grip and part of the forearm. having my face up against a bedlined stock is an AWFUL idea
Link Posted: 3/4/2002 6:51:30 PM EDT
I thought of useing it on a pistol grip. Maybe masking off part of a Cav arms lower.
-Cruizer
Link Posted: 3/4/2002 7:18:47 PM EDT
I,ve seen some match AR's with bedliner coated free float tubes and grips, The owners liked it but it didn't give me a chubby...
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 1:53:52 PM EDT
I have used spray on bed liner "Black" on a Daewoo and two L1A1's with very good results.

The Daewoo is a DR 200 that I put US parts in but didn't want the fixed folder so I decided to maks my own out of wood useing the thumbhole stock as reference(minus the thumbhole)

Since it was wood and the hand guard is black plastic, I didn't think wood stain would look good. The Bed liner looks great!

Top Top