Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/3/2002 4:07:30 PM EDT
the one at the Denver Merchendise Mart?

What do you think of this one?  My personal opinion is that it's the best one in Colorado right now...
Link Posted: 3/3/2002 4:09:29 PM EDT
[#1]
I went to the last one in Aurora.  Merchandise Mart is usually a pretty good one.  I may go, depends on finacial status  
Link Posted: 3/3/2002 5:20:48 PM EDT
[#2]
I'll be broke, but I'll probably make it.  AFTER I get done at the match

SRM
Link Posted: 3/3/2002 5:25:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Crossroads of the West is coming up 9-10 March I think that it's better than the Tanner show. But the Tanner has had some goodies too! DPMS always seems to be there. The one to stay away from (IMHO) is the Adams County Fairground show, what a waste of time and money!
Link Posted: 3/3/2002 7:51:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Where can I get more info on the March 16th show?  It's a pretty good drive for me, but I'd do it for a good show.
Link Posted: 3/3/2002 7:54:56 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Where can I get more info on the March 16th show?  It's a pretty good drive for me, but I'd do it for a good show.

DATE:  March 16th and 17th,  2002
                Time:    Saturday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM -  Sunday 9:00 AM to 4:00
                PM.

TANNER GUN SHOW
                DENVER MERCHANDISE MART
                58th Avenue at Interstate 25
                Denver, Colorado
Link Posted: 3/3/2002 7:58:56 PM EDT
[#6]
I am going to try and go.  Depending what time I get done getting bitten by dogs though.

Hopefully I can make it before training.  
Link Posted: 3/3/2002 9:00:23 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm gonna give it a try.
Link Posted: 3/4/2002 3:45:49 AM EDT
[#8]
I'm not up on how to post links, but the Colorado State Shooting Association web site has a list of all the upcoming shows for 2002. Date, location and contact info. I look to see when the shows are then mark them down on my calander.
Link Posted: 3/4/2002 4:49:50 AM EDT
[#9]
I'am going one way or the other.
thinking about getting a table again for this one but thats only about a 25% chance of me doing that this time as I really need to stock up some more. so my real plan is to go on friday afternoon on setup day to help my friends set up all their tables as the have one complete square of tables and it takes awhile to set it up. after we get everything in I shop on friday afternoon till they close. you might be surprises at some of the deals you find before the show opens. last time grabbed a whole bunch of 20's but we will see. might run up next weekend early on sat before they open at crossroads but will wait and see . will call my partner tonight and see whats up.  ammo I think is a little cheaper at crossroads but I do find better gun and mag deals at tanners as it has alot more of the dealers that only set up a couple times a year like myself.
   good luck jon
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top