Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/2/2002 8:41:28 PM EDT
Where would be the cheapest place to buy a Bushmaster M4 upper from?  The place needs to be reliable as well.  Just wondered before I ordered one straight from Bushmaster.
Thanks
Bill3508
Link Posted: 3/3/2002 5:30:56 AM EDT
[#1]
I just saw one on ebay going for around 400
Link Posted: 3/3/2002 5:56:48 AM EDT
[#2]
People are going to say Kiesler's, but last time I checked (a month ago), they were out and didn't think they'd get more in.

Link Posted: 3/3/2002 6:10:04 AM EDT
[#3]
Bill:

Unfortunately, I just went through the same search a few weeks ago.  Keisler's was the only one I could find and they no longer has them.  I think they still sell the upper and barrel separately.  I ended up paying the extra $$$ and ordering it direct from Bushmaster.

Regards,
SOL
Link Posted: 3/3/2002 7:03:57 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the reply's.  I just didn't know if there was some magic place to get this.  I will probably go ahead and order Bushmaster.
Thanks
Bill3508
Link Posted: 3/3/2002 7:10:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Check out www.ar15.tv.  They have some nice options for breaks, but you may have to wait a little while. It's where I got my 14.5" m4 upper.
Link Posted: 3/3/2002 11:04:08 AM EDT
[#6]
Talk to Ed at Gunsmoke.  If he has them they will be a little cheaper than Bushmaster direct and his service is first rate.
Link Posted: 3/3/2002 11:08:11 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/3/2002 3:40:55 PM EDT
[#8]
I ordered one direct from Bushmaster before christmas and haven't gotten it yet.  Wouldn't expect one from anywhere else either.  I'm really thinking of canceling the order.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top