Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/2/2002 8:52:48 AM EDT
I have a Bushmaster 20" 'V' Match with a ACOG TAo1nsn mated to my A3 upper. I have a standard lower except for a J&P speed trigger set up. I wanted a CQC AR, as well, so I bought a 16" FN A3 upper, and mounted a new 'EO Tec 551' holosight. Great combo! My question will swapping out uppers cause undue wear to the front pivot pin(the forward one with spring detent). Should I buy a second lower? Hate to spend the money, if it's not necessary Feedback anyone?

Thanks
Gib187th
Link Posted: 3/2/2002 9:36:23 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/2/2002 10:19:39 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/2/2002 10:21:15 AM EDT by Vinnie]
You'll be fine. For a while (about 2 weeks) I was swapping out 2 uppers with one lower, then I figured, "hell, why not?" SO I went out and bought another lower, put a fake telestock (Pre Ban challenged) on her and ised the A2 stock on the 20 inch and the Telestyled lower on the carbine. Then I went out and bought an M4 styled upper thinking I'll just swap the carbine lowers....Yes, I have 3 complete rifles now. It's a sickness.

edited to add: I bought an RRA LE Entry stock for my "CQB Entry" weapon. I gotta tell ya, if you are Preban challenged like myself, this is a great stock.
Link Posted: 3/2/2002 2:30:31 PM EDT
Top Top